Find numerous Occupational Therapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Tejaswi KambleYour feedback matters!
Left shoulder has frozen after a hit by running bus about 5 months back. Dr. Had prescribed kinetozyme & some others. But again got checked. Dr. Prescribed zencast tx 1/2 bd& coolpix dsr alongwith calcium &painkiller tabs. He has told for physiotherapy & exercises. Please suggest what type of physiotherapy &exercises will be more effective.
I should to play basketball earlier in my life which lead to so many ankle injuries due to which I had to quit. But in last couple of years my pain of ankles is increasing specially at night and also I have started experiencing pain on my whole feet due to which I continuously twist my feet plus I also keep cracking my fingers almost continuously. Hence my feet and hands both pain severely. What should I do to get rid of my pains?
I m a 25 year old male and I m feeling a pain in left syd chest goes through left shoulder. And feeling that there is nothing left in my left hand sometimes. What should you do?
I have grade 1 acl injury wich is paining a lot previous doctor was tod fo physio therapy but I am having recurveatem problem because of which I am not able to stand.
Hii doctor iam 60years old female my legs are paining so much can you please tell about the good medicines.
I got foot injury in an small accident. I didn't cared it at that time. But I am feeling pain now. The accident was before two days. What shall I do.
I am a house wife. from past 3 months I am suffering from joint pain. Suggest how to get ride of it. And moreover you will not eat potatoes also.
Hello I'm having upper right side back pain since last year but from few months when I'm lying in bed dis pain increase because of that can't sleep properly. .In morning also pain night also pain. Sitting pain laying pain what kind of pain is dis. Sleeping and resting become task help.
I deliver a baby girl on 27th Jan 2017. I have been experiencing joint pain and fatigue. My pelvic area also hurts. Once I am in a lying position it gets difficult to get up. The same is the case even when I sit on the floor. Also when I wake up in the morning my fingers are stiff and painful. Please suggest.
I have shoulder dislocation which is very painful and it just occurs anytime when I do some fast shoulder movement. What should I do?
From few months I am having pain from the hip to the foot, sometimes the pain the minimum and sometimes it's is at it's peak point and it becomes intolerable. I thought that It could be due to hard work and tiredness but as the time pass by the pain kept on increasing. please say what had happened and what should I do to overcome the pain.
I have a serious problem of headache and a problem in shoulder I have tried many exercises but it did not worked what should I do?
I have gone through shoulder dislocation 2 years ago. It gives pain even now also. So what I do to fix it?
Gone are the days when bone ailments and damages were detected based on the experience and superficial conversations made by the physicians. These days with the advent of radio waves, medical science has made significant progress that has enabled a detailed overview of what exactly is going on inside your body and what should be the most relevant treatment in that regard. Magnetic Resonance Imaging or more commonly known as MRIs are a boon when it comes to diagnosing orthopedic and musculoskeletal complaints.
Common Uses of the Procedure:
MR imaging is usually the best choice for examining the:
- body’s major joints.
- spine for back pain
- soft tissues (muscles, tendons and ligaments) and bones of the extremities.
MR imaging is typically performed to diagnose or evaluate:
- degenerative joint disorders such as arthritis.
- tears of the menisci, ligaments and tendons (knee) or rotator cuff and labrum (shoulder and hip).
- fractures (in selected patients).
- spinal disk abnormalities (such as a herniated disk).
- the integrity of the spinal cord after trauma.
- sports-related injuries and work-related disorders caused by repeated strain, vibration or forceful impact.
- infections (such as osteomyelitis).
- tumors (primary tumors and metastases) involving soft tissues around the joints and extremities (such as muscles, bones and joints).
- pain, swelling or bleeding in the tissues in and around the joints and extremities.
- congenital malformations of the extremities in children and infants.
- developmental abnormalities of the extremities in children and infants.
- congenital and idiopathic (developing during adolescence) scoliosis prior to surgery.
- tethered spinal cord (abnormal stretching in the spinal cord) in infants and children.
In this process, X-rays and radio waves are subjected upon the affected region to examine the conditions of the bones, tissues, muscles and also detect the presence of tumours. This is majorly a non-invasive test and is painless. It does not use ionizing rays and therefore does not harm the body in any which way. The MRIs capture a detailed picture of the organs and the internal body structures and then transmit them onto a computer screen for the physician to monitor the inside story.
- MRI is an imaging technique that does not require exposure to radiation.
- MR images of the soft-tissue structures of the body (particularly muscles, bones and joints) are often clearer and more detailed than with other imaging methods. This detail makes MRI an invaluable tool in early diagnosis and evaluation of many conditions, including tumors.
- MRI can distinguish abnormal tissues from normal tissues much more accurately than most other imaging tests (x-ray, CT, etc.).
- MRI enables the discovery of abnormalities that might be obscured by bone with other imaging methods.
- The contrast material used in MRI exams is less likely to produce an allergic reaction than the iodine-based contrast materials used for conventional x-rays and CT scanning.
- MR images allow the physician to clearly see even very small tears and injuries to tendons, ligaments and muscles and some fractures that cannot be seen on x-rays and CT. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a radiologist.