Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SwatiYour feedback matters!
I have skin disease from ten days. I think it is skin allergy so what I do now to decrease this skin allergy.
I am 17 year old female and from past 4 years I am having sever hair damage n my skin is getting darker and also I am having pimple and dark spots problems n also I m getting weak please suggest me something.
Dear doctor, I am having warts on my neck and face. Those are of small size and ang growing and spreading to total face and from neck to chest. What is the best treatment for this warts to control and get rid off. Ayurveda, homeopathy or allopathy, which is best. Please suggest me.
I am a 18 year old female I need to lenghthen my hair. I need some suggestions for that? people say its headitory is it true?
Hi, I have very less or no beard over my chik. The hairs are very small. I want them to grow. Please suggest some medicine that can help me grow smaller beards into bigger ones. Thanks.
(1) iam 20 years old I have sever leg pains. What should I do? (2) hair loss and white hair how can I stop.
My wife suffered from skin allergy since one year. There become wounds all over the body due to meshing hand. The skin got red and wounded. What cause it may be?
Dr. i'm suffering from eczema in summer the itching increases a lot can you suggest me any medicine or cream for this.
Going out in the sun brings out one major concern: getting tanned or sunburnt. The pivotal reason for getting tanned is the substance called melanin in the skin. Melanin is the pigment, which protects the inner layers of the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. This pigment causes the skin colour to change making it darker.
In order to keep your skin colour the same as well as protect your skin, here are certain tips which you can follow:
- Use homemade face packs: Certain homemade packs are exceptionally good for your skin. Not only does it make your skin soft and supple, it also protects your face from getting tanned or reverses the tanning effect. Face packs like that of lemon and aloe vera, curd and gram flour, turmeric powder with yogurt and honey, or sandalwood and rosewater, help to remove or lighten the tan on your face. Not only are they safe than the chemical face packs you get in the market, they are also pocket friendly and more effective.
- Follow the skin routine: Follow and maintain the cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine to keep your skin healthy. The routine will also hydrate your skin and remove the dead skin cells.
- Drink water: The more water you drink, more hydrated you will be. Your skin will have a natural glow due to the hydration. Drinking water will also help to keep your skin moisturized and prevent dryness. Likewise have fruits and vegetables with higher water content.
- Use sunscreen: Whenever you step out of the shade of your house, make sure you dab yourself with a generous amount of sunscreen, which suits your skin. Preferably use a sunscreen with SPF 40 or above. Make sure the sunscreen protects your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. In case you forget to apply sunscreen, use aloe vera gel or green tea on your skin, which will make up for the damage caused. While applying sunscreen, do not skip your lip or the area under the eyes. These areas are extremely delicate and are affected faster than the rest of the skin.
- Using accessories: Use sunglasses, hats, scarves, or umbrellas to protect your skin from direct sunrays.
Related Tip: "What Causes Itchy Skin? + How to Trace the Causes?"