Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Surya BhagwatiYour feedback matters!
Sir I have pimples on. My face nd oily. Skin. So what I do for oily. Skin. Nd pimples on. My face tell me which. Medicine is best. For me. For pimples remove.
I lived alone for 4 months in a single room, for studies, lots of stress and wud meet people only for 10-20 minutes. Now I have come to my home and feel very strange even facing my own relatives. I become very nervous to talk in group of people. My forehead sweats a lot. What the hell is wrong with me.
I am suffering from mouth ulcer for tounge, back plate, upper plate and its painful, kindly suggest the remedy.
I am 21 years old and having hair falls problem last one month and having lost of tanning on face, arms and neck. What should I do?
Hello sir, I was suffering from fever for 3 days once it was bad condition with too much cough what should I do now?
I am 18 years old and I got diabetes type 2 .can anybody provide me a low glycemic index and low carb diet food chart of weeks? Plzz help me I am highly stressed.
My age is 23 and I have not a good attracted body. What to eat more. Or which type of diet chart should be adopted?
The skin is the most visible part of the human body, and acne is one of the most common skin problems. In addition to being a cosmetic issue, it also dampens a person’s image and confidence levels. The issue is more complicated given the age group it affects – teenagers and young adolescents who are always keen on looking their best.
During the pustular stage, there is a lot of itching, burning, and pain. As they dry and fall off, there are marks which sometimes take forever to disappear. Recent cosmetic advancements have successfully used the laser to get rid of these marks, almost completely.
Laser in Acne:
- Laser works in controlling acne in more than one way.
- During laser treatment session, a beam of light is applied on the acne-affected area. This helps in removing the acne scar without damaging the surrounding tissue. The beam of light is highly focused on only the scar tissue.
- The increased number of cells which are left behind after acne are killed by the laser beam, thereby lightening the skin and reducing the scars.
- The bacteria that are present in the acne are killed when a beam of the laser is applied. This reduces the number of bacteria present in it, thereby reducing the severity of acne.
- The laser beam also reduces excessive sebum production, thereby reducing the incidence of acne. Excessive sebum is directly related to the severity of acne.
- Laser is used in all kinds of acne – papules, pustules, whiteheads, blackheads, cysts, and nodules.
- While the exact treatment plan will be determined based on skin type and intensity of the scars, most treatment plans would include about 3 sessions.
What to expect:
- Set realistic expectations and understand possible risks and complications. A detailed discussion of going for laser session is essential with the doctor. Clarify if you are a good candidate for laser.
- Sunbathing, waxing, collagen injections are to be avoided for at least 2 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Chemicals like deodorants and perfumes are to be avoided in the proposed area of laser
- Tell your doctor about any medications or supplements that you are on. While some may be stopped, others may need dose adjustments.
- Immediately after the laser session, the skin would appear red for about 4 to 8 hours.
- The skin might feel itchy and prickly and even be swollen mildly
- Apply cool packs or moist cloths to reduce this itching
- Use copious amounts of moisturiser at least twice daily
- Avoid makeup until the redness and itching have subsided.
Hi doctor, I had eaten spinach paratha yesterday morning. I did pass stool yesterday evening also which was normal in color. Today morning the stool was black. Is this something to be worried about? I have grade 1 internal hemorrhoids and had gotten colonoscopy done on 14th Feb which also reflected only haemorrhoids. Are there any tests which I can get done to assure there is no problem?
Am suffering with stomach pain for last 20days. Am also contact the doctor but no use. Please tell me the solution immediately.
I'm 27 yrs old male. My height is 5ft 7in and my weight is 92 kgs. Due to my professional life I cannot do any physical exercises or do workouts in gym. Fat concentration is very much increased at belly, tummy and thighs. Suggest me to go for weight loss treatment, any medication I have to take.
Lybrate | Dr Himabindu speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY