Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Surindra HansraYour feedback matters!
I am getting pain in my left chest once in a while like once in 3 months. I have this problem so what should I do?
What is the effect of smoking with jim practice? How to avoid smoking, is any heart problem caused by smoking?
Hi doctors my whole body feel light. Mostly my head. And pounding heart. All my test is good. My throat pain as well. What's the cause?
Life saving kit in case of mi / heart attack
A very handy kit which may protect a person from dying of sudden heart attack.
It should have following items:-
A. Tab disprin / aspirin 4
B. Tab glyceryl trinitrate 4
C. G. Tri nitrate skin patch-1
If one feels sudden tightness and pain in centre of chest, radiating to left arm or both sides of neck, accompanied by sweating and uneasiness, one is likely to be in a state of heart attack.*
Following measures must be taken immediately:-
A. Keeping one glyceryl tri itrate tablet under the tongue.
B. Chewing one disprin tablet.
C. Pealing of and sticking the skin patch on left side of chest.
Can definitely save a person from dying immediately of a heart attack.
Every person who is at risk and above 40 years should carry this.
Dr. Rahul kewalkumar.
Hello sir, I am just 23 year old. And I have a problem in my body. First off the daily I am feeling the weakness. And second one is when the I am eating the food then the feel the pain in my chest.
Dear Dr. Please advise what should I do in respect of High Cholesterol and Uric Acid Regards, P.K.BHALLA 9810016269.
Hello Doctor, I always feel my body getting heated up and anyone touching me can feel the same. Also, my B. P is always high beyond the normal levels. Does it sign any symptoms for any disease. I am worried and please advice.
I want to know how to end brain fog or brain inflammation. My blood sugar is normal. Hypertension may be. Please tell me some effective home remedies to end brain fog or brain inflammation.
My triglycerides are 1340, I am diabetic and have thyroid for that I am taking metformin 500mg, and thyroxine 50 mcg, what should you do.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.
My q is on cardiology. I have undergone angioplasty in 2001and two non coated stents were put on the arteries.now I have one 90%and 65%blocks and calcification on the stents?now I want go for chelation therapy for unblocking the arteries?since it is a prolonged treatment is there a risk?please let me know.
I am suffering from dry cough from last two weeks. And I feel very high chest pain when I cough. Please suggest me something.
I am looking for remedy for my father in law who is 84 got knee replacement one year back and bypass heart surgery and back surgery around 10-20 years back respectively. On regular CGHS medication but after knee surgery, his knees are ok no pain etc. But he lost strength to pick his feet and feel heaviness. He is now diagnosed with Severe Cervical problem and not in a position to pic up the things and hands shivering. Do not afford to have any further surgical treatment. He is now mostly bed ridden. He can sits few hours in a day by taking some support but can not able to stand even with walker due to loss of strength. Any good remedy for getting strengthen the nervous system so as to able to do his personal daily work. Any good diet to improve his health.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.