Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh JoshiYour feedback matters!
Hii Doctor, My ques s about tan skin, Plzz tell Me how to remove tan and make My body skin glowing, What to do for Glowing and healthy body skin.
I'm a student. I'm black in colour. I need to know that is there any way to get brighter skin without any harm. I'm much concern about the side effects.
I'm 25years old female. My facial skin feels life less. I become too dark if I go out of my house and dull. I feel my skin is aged kind of look. What can I do to get a glowing skin. Can I do facial in parlor. If so pls suggest me one. I want my complexion back. I also have hairfall dandruff 4m past 2years nw I started getting bald patches n my hair is rough dry like brush but my usual hair texture will be nice. Can I use biotin tablets for hair growth. I also have small warts on my face please help me.
Hi doctor. First of thanks to you. My qu ery you hv got some spots in my face I am already fairly black but on that I found some spots on my nose side. He can I reduce those spots on my face idnt like any creams can you say as natural like rose. Water so what like.
I'm 23years male, recently I had 2 abdomen surgeries, scars looks embarrassing for me. Is there any way to permanently get rid of that scars?
My wife is 6 months pregnant, black marks has came on her face, neck, shoulder, more on her face, her face has changed a lot pls give some suggestion, she is feeling uneasy she is worried about this what to give me a solution.
1) Minimize exposure to the sun - A majority of skin damage can be blamed on over exposure to the sun. The sun is an infinite source of harmful UV rays, which lead to the onset of wrinkles by having an extreme adverse effect on the elastic fibres of the skin. Thus, avoid stepping out at noon when the sun is at its peak, and spend time in choosing the correct sunscreen for your skin tone and texture.
2) Check your dietary habits - A correct diet can single-handedly fight signs of ageing and provide you with a wrinkle-free and glowing skin. Your skin benefits indefinitely from vitamin A, Biotin and antioxidants such as vitamin E and C. Green vegetables, citrus fruits such as oranges, tomatoes, carrots etc. are some products that are rich in these nutrients. Regeneration and repair are constant actions performed by your skin and it needs the correct amount of nutrition to perform them.
3) Participate in stress-busting activities - Constant stress is the prime reason for onset of wrinkles and early ageing. Cortisol is an ageing hormone and it is constantly released into your bloodstream when you suffer from chronic stress. Thus, make sure to check your stress level and indulge in activities such as walking, running, yoga, meditation, sports etc. which have a calming effect on the mind and body.
4) Cut down on smoking and drinking - Excessive drinking simply robs your skin of the nutrients that are necessary for it to fight ageing and stay healthy. As far as smoking is concerned, it drastically reduces the amount of blood flow to your face and as a result, gives rise to crow’s feet and deep wrinkles covering the eyelids. Limit your alcohol intake to one drink a day and try and completely give up smoking to maintain that healthy glow.
Have any further questions on skincare? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hiii I'm 19 years old, When you wash my face instantly it's gets Red and irritates, to avoid this what should I do? Please suggest me! e su.
I was fair and had a very much glowing skin. But now a days I have lost my fairness and glow. How can I get back my fairness?
My age is 20 and i have very small moustache and beard can anyone suggest me some treatment for this.
I have black spot with black head and also some pimple on my face so give me a special diet and product for glowing and brightening skin.
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils and can be of many kinds. One of the kinds of eczema is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. Before treating Atopic Eczema it is always good to take an opinion of a Dermatologist, as the skin of Atopic patients is sensitive and not all home remedies may suit everyone. It is known to aggravate during cold and biting months of winter and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterize this skin ailment. It is mostly found on the face, scalp, knees and elbows.
Let us look at the natural ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Oil Massages: Atopic Eczema is usually characterized by severe dryness, which can be fixed with the help of coconut oil and olive oil massages. Sunflower seed oil and others like camomile, chickweed, licorice and thyme can help in bringing down the inflammation by soothing the area and removing the dryness to a great extent. These oils also have antibacterial properties which can help in treating the eczema in an efficient manner. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
- Probiotics and other Essentials: It is important to get a good dose of Omega-3 oils as well as other essentials like probiotics and flavonoids that are contained in food like green and leafy vegetables, dairy products, fish and others. These elements can help in treating Atopic Eczema in a natural manner.
- Vitamins: Eating the right food can help in removing painful symptoms to a great degree. One can turn to vitamin supplements that will supply precious Vitamin D to the body and help the skin become clear. Vitamin D can also be found in green vegetables, fish and dry fruits like figs and almonds.
- Lifestyle Changes: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. The use of oat meal baths with baking soda can also help.
- Aloe Vera Gel: The soothing and healing properties of Aloe Vera are well known. One can use the gel of this herb to bring down the painful inflammation as well.
There are various ways to deal with Atopic Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.