Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Dabhade
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil DabhadeYour feedback matters!
How to get rid of stress, anxiety and panic attacks without medication? I am 25 years old, after going through some tragic incident I am suffering from these problems. My blood pressure is also around 140/92. Should I take medicines for high blood pressure? I am constantly having pounding like pain on my left side of head. The hair roots are also tender on left side of my head. I am not sure if this is due to stress or due to having cold. After consulting doctor I am taking etizola 0.5 mg and vitamin B-complex capsules. How to get a permanent cure?
I am 36 years old woman. I am suffering from high blood pressure range 140-150 //80_110 ALSO MY creatinine level in Blood is 1.5 so how to reduce the creatinine level. By medicine or by other things. Any treatment in ayurveda.*creatinine in urine.*, (protein-creatinine ratio) is 0.68 (below 0.2) protein total is 27 (below 12) creatinine is 40 (between 20 to 370) I asked that this level is harmful or how to reduce the Protein-creatinine ratio' please help me? Write the medicines that cure this problem.
I was suffering for tuberculosis two years back and completed my medical course. But recently I observed that my chest is paining and the pain is similar to the pain I was having at the time I was suffering. Please suggest what should I do?
I am suffering cholesterol from a few months. My Serum Triglyceride is now 1042.0 , HDL cholesterol is 86.0 , LDL cholesterol - 95.0 , VLDL cholesterol-164, Serum Uric Acid is 9.4 In this time What can I do .
My triglyceride is709 Blood pressure is 155/105 Cholesterol is normal Any home remedies please suggest.
My mother suffering from mental disorders like lack of sleep, heart beat speed is very high because of that she feels, where to go and whom to beat. And gastric problems also troubles her.
When I think about any matter at this time I'm suffered from heart pain & after some time I have unconscious.
I am 24 years old and from 6th class I have Low Blood Pressure Problem now these days this problem become frequent at the time of Monthly periods I am facing this problem, multiple time I got admitted in hospital, last BP reached till 49. What to do?
Hypertension, which is also known as high blood pressure is a prominent factor that is responsible for the development of many serious health issues like cardiac disorder, chronic kidney diseases, vision loss and stroke. The dominant causes of hypertension include troubled lifestyle style, genetics, environmental factors and internal imbalances. You cannot possibly control the chances of suffering from hypertension but you can always prevent and minimize the risk of the problems that are associated with hypertension.
The following are some lifestyle tips that can help you to manage and minimize the risk of developing hypertension:
- Maintain a healthy body weight: Weight plays a crucial role in the prevention of hypertension. People who are obese run the risk of developing hypertension. It is advisable to lose excessive body fat to maintain an ideal body weight. A well-maintained body weight minimizes the risk of hypertension.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet: Unhealthy food intake is a primary factor that causes hypertension. Eating a healthy and balanced diet enables you to manage your blood pressure effectively. Incorporate plenty of fresh fruits and leafy vegetables, especially the ones rich in potassium. Limit excess intake of calories, sugar, and fat as they tend to increase the risk of hypertension.
- Reduce consumption of salt: Higher sodium intake increases your blood pressure level. Avoid high-sodium processed and packaged foods as they are high in sodium content. A low-sodium diet enables you to keep your blood pressure normal.
- Exercise regularly: An active lifestyle is known to lower the risk of hypertension. Make sure to indulge yourself into some physical activities on a daily basis.
- Limit the alcohol intake: Excessive intake of alcohol can raise your blood pressure level. Limit your alcohol consumption to minimize the chances of hypertension.
- Monitor your blood pressure: Monitor your blood sugar level on a regular basis. Hypertension usually does not show any symptoms. If your blood pressure ranges between 120-139/80-89 millimeters of mercury it is an indication that you run a higher risk of developing hypertension. A raise in blood pressure demands moderation of lifestyle practices and controlled food intake.
- Manage stress level: Excessive stress and anxiety are not good for your blood pressure. Severe stress is known to shoot up your blood pressure level which leads to the development of many other health related complications including the improper functioning of crucial organs like heart and kidney. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.