Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sumit MehtaYour feedback matters!
1) I have L4-L5 extrusion seen in scan. Back started started when I did a severe exercise in nov, 2008. Pain sometimes lowers and sometime it aggravates. Severe back pain now at the lower back. 2) I have wrinkled skin and I have become more darker in the last 3 years. I am 40 years. I have works at night shifts till 2 am. Is that a problem for skin? 3) In the last 3 to 5 years, many reddish brown moles have come on the different parts of the body. Some black moles also. 4) Prostate is slightly large and I have frequent urination with residue of 15%. Pls advise.
After exercise or walk, I have itchiness in my anal. What could be the reason for it moreover can you please suggest any remedies or preventive measures for it?
I am 60 yrs old. Suffering from prostate problems.please advise the tests to be carry out and medicine to follow.
In kidney transplantation whether the damaged kidney is removed or not? And where is the new kidney situated in this procedure of kidney transplantation?
My wife is pregnant and she in last stage, means his estimated delivery date is 10-january She is suffering urine problem she has to go toilet again and again for urine. please suggest me.
My cousin is 17+ and she pees in her bed during night and she couldn't control it. Why is it so and it's remedies.
Sir, I have stone's in my kidneys. severe pain in my back below ribs. Sir please give me a solution to my problem. Thanking you.
My dad is having neurogenic bladder. He is not able to completely empty bladder. Allopathic does not have any treatment. Do ayurveda or homeopathy can treat it?
I am 62 years old, retired, i am suffering from high bp for 3 years and taking tablets 5mg, and cholesterol 10mg. Since then. My present reports are normal. I was also suffering from anxiety related issues and taking nexito plus tab once in evening for proper sleep. Again for 3 to 4 years also have plaque psoriasis and psoratic arthritic stiffness in leg joints for which I am taking homeopathic medicine. Now I also have acidity especially in the night when I get vomiting sensation which subsides when I drink some water night for which I am not taking any medicine. I am also suffering from enlarged prostate, unable to empty bladder fully and not taking any medicine, fully, recent USG only states enlarged prostate only. My weight is 84 kg I exercise but not regularly. My goal is to reduce first Nexito tablet and then how should I manage my health stage by stage and how?
Dear doctor, This is my medical history. In year 2012, my creatine level increased suddenly up to 7.0. At that time urine flow also stopped. Doctors diagnosed that urine flow block is reason and BNI (Bladder Ncek incision) surgery done. With that urine flow problem solved and creatine level gradually came down to 3.0. It is maintained at this level till now. Every three months I am consulting nephrologist. As per his suggestion, I am using following medicines. Statics 10 mg one at night and nephro caps capsule one at night. Four months back I felt sudden occasional giddiness in brain, as if some thing was happening / flowing in it. I consulted physician He found my BP increased to 158 and recommended cilnidipine- 10 mg once a day at bed time, prolomet xl 25 mg - one in morning. Even with BP medicine BP controlled, giddiness didn't reduce. CAT scan and ECG were done and report found normal. I consulted neurologist. He prescribed zevert PVG tablets - 2 times a day and petril beta 20 tablets daily once before bed. As per his advice, I used Zevert for 20 days and petril for 40 days along with BP medicines. No my giddiness problem is almost solved. When I get occasional doubt, I am using zevert PVG tablets - 1 times a day and petril beta 20 tablets for 2 to 3 days. Currently medicines used by me, as per nephrologist advice are Prolomet xl 25 mg - 1 in morning Cilnidipine- 10 mg - 1 at night bed time Statics - 10 mg - 1 at night bed time Nephrocaps - 1 daily My query - I have a 11 year boy. For last, five years, I am dependent on viewing of soft porn movies and masturbation only for sexual satisfaction. Now a days, after masturbation, I am feeling as if some thing flowing in my body, feeling of lightness in my heart. I am getting a sense of fear, nervousness at that time. Is it because of any BP fluctuation at that time? Can I continue masturbation in this condition or I should stop. I need your kind advice.
I am suffering from prostate enlargement that is frequent urination. It can be cured by medicine permanently precrsibe the medicine.
I have bleeding in my feces for over 1 year. During the pooping, there is a pain in my anus, and after the pooping it I m fine but when I m go to toilet, pain and bleeding both take place. What should I do?
My 2 years and 5 months boy seems to hv worms in hs tummy. Could notice 1 r 2 at the mouth of the anus. He could not bear the itching and cries. He was already given a deworming dose on sep16, 2015. What to do pls help me.
The pair of kidneys that human beings have, forms an important part in the excretory system. They perform specific and important functions. They excrete urine as well as help in eliminating the toxins, which accumulate in the body. Kidney stones occur when the minerals present in the urine without being discharged, keep on accumulating. This gives rise to an extremely painful and uncomfortable situation. Though sometimes the situation gets revoked all by itself, many a times it requires medical intervention.
Some of the symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Excruciating pain in the back
- Pain while urinating
- Tendencies to vomit
However, there are several preventive measures which you can undertake in order to avert the situation. Some of them are:
- Drink lots of water: Kidney stone is one of those rare conditions that once occurred, always carry the latent threat of recurring again. Therefore, drinking water in large quantities becomes essential. The more you drink water, the more frequently you would urinate, thereby curbing the chances of the minerals settling in the kidneys.
- Avoid certain foods: Food like beets, spinach, those which are replete with calcium oxalate should be avoided in order to minimize chances of having kidney stones.
- Change your diet: If you are trying to avoid the eventuality of developing kidney stones, it is imperative that you change your diet a bit. It is recommended that you exclude animal protein as much as possible and assiduously avoid the intake of salt as much as possible.
- Take less calcium supplements: Calcium generally is considered a nemesis to your kidneys and is prescribed by doctors to be avoided. However recent research has thwarted this claim. Calcium does not pose a threat to kidneys. However calcium supplements definitely do and therefore, should be avoided.