Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sujeet yadav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sujeet yadavYour feedback matters!
My child is of 3 years and his weight is only 13 kgs and he is having dark circles and pockets under eye so what is the reason behind this and what can i do for this please tell me.
Is intake of rice in night meal is good? Is it produce fats? And what is impact of rice on diabetic patient?
My age is 23 im consult last month doctor check and says my sugar level is 500 .diabetics is permanently cure or only controlled please repeat me.
Hello. My friend's age is 24 and he is so weak, I want to ask that how to get the well body shape and what should he do.
My parents say that I was too fair in my young age that is upto 12 to 13 years, but now my skin color is not that fair as it was in my 12th age. Is it possible to regain my color back?
Hello Doctor, I am about 18 old year. I am very lazy boy, but the reason behind this that I always feel weaknesses. So what should I do so that I could get my stamina..
I am using skin lite ointment since 1 month. Suddenly I have stopped using it. My face turned to dark and pale dark marks also increased in my face. What should I need to do. Please help me.
Your fantasies might have taken a backseat for the time- being or might have remained silenced for more than a while. The other processes of your usual life go on perfectly except for a few changes that you either consider as minute or you attribute them to any cause other than lowered libido. Failing libido can create hurdles in a man as well as a woman's life and thus should be treated at the earliest possible. Even if you don't care much about an impaired sex life; failing libido can bring about considerable changes in your overall health that can prove to be harmful in the long run.
The common causes of decreased libido can be listed as below:
- Terminal illnesses like cancer, diabetes and neurological disorders can hamper your sex drive.
- Acute exhaustion from performing at work, tending to a family or to a new born can rid you of all energy.
- An instance of sexual abuse in the past can result in lowered libido.
- A lousy lifestyle where you either smoke or drink regularly can prevent you from experiencing sexual desires.
- Irregular sleep patterns can be a contributing factor as well.
- In males testosterone levels may sharply drop due to aging. However, in females estrogen levels may drop after surgeries pertaining to the vaginal tract, after menopause or after childbirth and subsequent breast- feeding.
Ways to deal with your failing libido:
- Take Bupropion to help your case: Dopamine and norepinephrine are two basic hormones particularly necessary for a good sex drive. The consumption of Bupropion is capable of inducing the secretion of these two hormones.
- Try Eating a Mediterranean diet: A Mediterranean diet is perhaps the most reliable solution for a majority of diseases that plague men and women of modern times. This diet is known to treat failing libido in elderly people as well. A Mediterranean diet requires you to eat lots of vegetables and olive oil, while protein should be consumed in limited portions.
- Meditate on a Daily Basis: Meditation concentrates your complete energy on the well- being of your mind and body. It helps you to be conscious and aware of the sensations you feel or may feel. When continued over a long stretch of time, it can restore your interest in sexual activities.
- Make significant efforts to change your lifestyle: If you have an erratic lifestyle, sexual dysfunction is almost inevitable. You need to follow a routine to prohibit your libido from failing you.
Hello, everyone. I am Dr Anubhav Gupta. I am a consultant cosmetic surgeon at Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi.
Today I am going to discuss the nerve and brachial plexus injury.
What is nerve Injury?
In our body, from the brain to all other parts there is a network of nerves which sends the signal and tell us what to do. So if there is any injury in the network of filaments called nerves, then it is called as nerve injury.
What is Brachial Plexus?
A brachial plexus is a group of nerves which helps our hands to function. It starts from the spinal cord through the shoulder to the arm and to the hand. If there is any particular part which damages the neck that is called as Brachial plexus injury.
How long should I wait before being evaluated by my physician after the injury?
Whenever this nerve injury happens, these are the closed injuries. You will not see anything on the surface but you may have paralysed or weakness of a particular part. So as soon as the weakness, there is some numbness or there is paralysis of any part of the body. You should immediately contact your plastic surgeon.
Can a Brachial plexus injury be treated?
If you would have asked this question 20 years ago, then I would have said NO. But now, it is possible to treat them and with very good results.
What will happen if I do not take any treatment?
See what happens is, all the muscles in the body are innervated. If there is any injury in the nerves then it will cause weakness and ultimately paralysis of these muscles. Now, these muscles become paralyse then all these joints become stiff. S it is like a machinery if the current is not going then ultimately you will end up with that particular part of body useless.
How long does it take to after the nerve surgery for the function to return?
This is a very good question. Most patients do not realize. Basically, it is a scientific fact that whenever we have an injury to a nerve. Let us say suppose there is an injury to this level, then the part which is distilled to this becomes degenerated. When we repair, when we do the surgery, it gradually moves. It moves with the speed of 1mm per day after a latent period of 1 month. So approximately 2.5 cm (1 inch) per month. So it takes few months to function. Immediately after the surgery, you cannot expect the movement of the hand. It takes some time and it is scientifically calculated that how it comes.
If you have any queries related to nerve issues, you can contact me through Lybrate.
Can Pigmentation be treated as soon as possible ? I'm Suffering this from last 5 yrs Can you Help Me On Dis Doc.
Wouldn't it be a dream if you could enjoy your favourite food and lose weight? Losing weight and to follow particular diet can be hard, but it is possible if you have healthy diet plan. Many of you have heard that the best way to lose weight to join a gym and workout for hours. However, being a nutritionist I would say diet plays 80% role and exercise plays 20% role. The body of each person is different and so the different calorie requirements. Make sure you provide enough calorie to your body through 3 major meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner), include food rich in carbohydrates, protein, fiber and low in fat and a healthy snacks at least twice a day. Here is a general guideline, how you can make your own healthy menu.
Start your day with these metabolic booster supplements and keep your body fresh and energetic throughout the day. This can be achieved through having a tsp of overnight soaked methi seeds, cinnamon powder, wheat grass powder or a glass of thin buttermilk with mint leaves.
Breakfast is the first meal taken after rising in the morning to regain metabolic activity of our body. It is rightly said that breakfast is to break the overnight fast. It is very important that you should take breakfast every morning which comprises of all types nutrients from various food groups.
Poha, upma, pancakes, muesli, egg whites and brown/multigrain bread toast are few good options to provide enough calorie and nutrients to your body.
Fill yourself with guilt free food and keep your energy level high. To keep your body energy level high take light food at 2 – 3 hours gap after breakfast. At this time you can have a cup of green tea, handful of nuts or a fruit.
A snack is a portion of food often smaller than a regular meal, it should be rich in anti-oxidants. Also natural food at this time will help you to satisfy your need of something crispy & crunchy. Have a cup of green tea or normal tea / coffee along with khakhra, peanuts, kurmura, biscuits of ragi/oats/multigrain flour and a roasted chana.
LUNCH & DINNER:
Lunch is a mid-day meal where in dinner is the last & important meal of the day. It should be divided into 4 courses.
First course is soup or salad which will help stomach a quick rest to our hunger. Second is the carbohydrate source – include roti made up of jowar /ragi /bajra /oats /flaxseed powder /soya. Third course is vegetable a good source of micro nutrients (vitamin & mineral), have different colours of vegetables every day to enjoy the goodness of nutrients and the fourth and most important course is protein add curd, sprouts, pulses, dal helps to rejuvenate your skin, hair and muscles.
I have problem of azoospermia. I want to know that this problem can be treated or not or am i become of father with my own child or not ?
I am 20 years old. From last 2 years loosing my hair. Now my hair is thinning day by day. I am scared tht ill b come bald. My fore fathers also not having tis problem. Can I regrow my hair. Especially on forehead sides loosing too much. Plsss suggest something to get rid from this. Please help me out to regrow my hair
A collection of symptoms typically occurring between ovulation and menses (discharge of blood and from the uterus) is defined as premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Premenstrual syndrome symptoms can either be physical or emotional.
Physical symptoms and signs include:
- Muscle or joint pain
- Weight gain due to fluid retention
- Bloated abdomen
- Breast tenderness
- Acne breakouts
- Diarrhoea or constipation
While other behavioural and emotional symptoms include:
- Anxiety or tension
- Depressed mood
- Crying spells
- Anger or irritability and mood swings
- Food cravings and appetite changes
- Social withdrawal
- Poor concentration
Causes: The exact cause of PMS is unknown. But there are several contributing factors, such as:
- Cyclic hormonal changes: The hormones oestrogen and progesterone fluctuate a lot while preparing for a normal menstrual cycle. This fluctuation causes some of the symptoms of PMS.
- Chemical changes: The fluctuation of serotonin, a kind of neurotransmitter (brain chemical), affects the mood, which causes some of the emotional symptoms of PMS. For instance, insufficient serotonin triggers premenstrual depression, insomnia, food cravings and fatigue.
- Depression: If the PMS symptoms are severe, depression could be the underlying cause, though it doesn't usually trigger all of the symptoms.
Treatment: There is no permanent cure for PMS, but a few lifestyle changes and home remedies can work very well for you. Some treatment options include:
- To ease abdominal bloating, drink lots of fluids
- Eat a balanced diet comprised of plenty of vegetables and fruits. Reduce your alcohol, caffeine, salt and sugar intake.
- You can take supplements such as magnesium, calcium, vitamin B-6 and folic acid to reduce mood swings and cramps.
- Take vitamin D supplements to relieve symptoms
- Sleep for at least eight hours in the night to counter fatigue
- Exercise to improve your emotional health and reduce bloating
- Try to reduce your stress as much as you can; read a book or walk to relieve some stress.
Besides, these lifestyle changes, you can take over-the-counter medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen to reduce stomach cramps, muscles aches and headaches. Diuretics (drugs that increase urination) are excellent treatments for bloating and fluid retention.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!