Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sujeet yadav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sujeet yadavYour feedback matters!
I am facing always stomach related problem. I had not take much food but my weight is continuously increasing. And gastric problem also. Please do suggest me any medicine or suggestion.
It is crucial to take care of your body after a heart attack and following certain rules mentioned by your doctor is necessary. One of the rules is that you cannot overexert. Therefore, most people believe that sex after a heart attack is not safe.
Sex is an essential component of a healthy life. According to cardiologists, it is safe for people to have sex after a heart attack. When you feel better and healthy, you can resume sexual activity. However, you must keep a few things in mind before resuming sex after a heart attack. Things you should know about having sex after a heart attack. Here are some important things that heart attack survivors should know about having sex after heart attack:
- Wait after having a heavy meal: Cardiologist Michael Miller says that heart attack survivors should wait for one to three hours after having a heavy meal for having sex. Waiting a few hours will allow their body to digest the food properly. As a result, it will reduce stress on the heart while having sex.
- Engage in mild physical activities to see if you are ready for sex: It is not wise to resume sexual activity immediately after a heart attack. If you had a myocardial infarction (MI), you should wait for at least one week. Dr. Miller says that one week is fine for patients who had an uncomplicated heart attack. However, before having sex, patients should engage in mild physical activities like brisk walking and climb the stairs. If they are able to do it without experiencing chest pain, fatigue and shortness of breaths, they can resume sexual activity.
- Wait till there is adequate healing: People who had a coronary bypass surgery need to wait at least six to eight weeks for resuming sexual activity. Until there is adequate healing of the chest region, people should not indulge in sex.
- Sexual challenges are common after a heart attack: Sex may not be the same as it was before you had a heart attack. Most men, who had suffered from a heart attack, reported of sexual challenges such as disinterest in sex, erectile dysfunction, and performance anxiety after a heart attack.
- Sex doesn’t cause heart attacks: It is a myth that having sex can cause another heart attack. According to a research published in the American Journal of Cardiology by James E Muller, the risk of sexually triggered myocardial infarction (MI) is extremely low. Sexual activity carries a negligible risk of causing a heart attack.
If you feel any discomfort while having sex, stop and take rest for a while. If the symptoms of angina do not go away in a few minutes, call your doctor for help. Have sex when you feel totally comfortable, in a cosy place. Be honest with your partner about your feelings and concerns so that you don’t feel anxious while having sex. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!