Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Tumors
Treatment of Testicular Cancer
Treatment of Blood Cancer
Treatment of Brain Tumor
Treatment of Lung Cancer
Treatment of Colon Cancer
Treatment of Cancer Pain
Treatment of Oral Cancer
Treatment of Prostate Cancer
Treatment of Throat Cancer
Treatment of Gastric Cancer
Treatment of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Treatment of Lymphoma
Treatment of Cervical Cancer
Treatment of Bone Tumors
Treatment of Leukemia
Treatment of Renal Cell Carcinoma
Submit a review for Dr. Suhail SayedYour feedback matters!
I want to take medicine to dry the breast milk. Dr. suggests cbline. Now should I release some milk if breast get engorge? If yes how much and how many times a day. And if I lead to non release then does it have chances of mastitis?
I am a student of 12 class and my problem is I found some stone like hard material inside my breast it does not create any pain its size is approx 3 cm. What is this how can I cure this I am very about that? Is it take surgery?
She has diagnosed of breast cancer going through chemo for the first time after chemo she got lung infection and after 18 days got infection of herpes that caused delay in the second chemotherapy please recommend some diet as per her condition we are giving her wheatgrass guide soya milk and a type of kadha made by the leaves of ramphal along with medicines. Also describe why she got infected again an again.
Sir am lavnya. How to control cancer without medicine? And what is the count for beta hcg if cancer is their?
I am 57 years old. My right breast was removed because of a small lump in2006. I have no sugar or bp. Since todays slight swelling on my right shoulder nearer to neck slight reddish colour .masauged with zandubam now and observed that both sides swelled little bit and the neck seems little bit shrinked. May be body stress or sleeping. Please suggest a medicine.
USG Report showed Prostate borderline engagement in size but normal shape. Measure: 40.5 mm x 33.0 mm x 32.4 mm and Volume: 22.7 cc (approx). Also I have multiple calculi within GB lumen and so will proceed for an operation for the stone removal. Please suggest me any medicine if required for the treatment to reduce the prostate size.
I am 65 years old. I have been having frequent urination and I had USG test; the test revealed that my prostrate is enlarged and approx wt. Is 112 gm. Post void: 150 ml residual urine noted. Can this be treated by medicine/herbal medicine or is operation the only answer.
I am 28 yes I have plain my nipples some time I feel very unconscious at night I remove bra them my night wear toughted my night at that I have plain.Please tell.
I have ulcer problem .i do not smoke and do not drink alcohol .i have stomach pain literally .im afraid of stomach cancer .pls help me.
Hi doctor, my grandfather is 60 years old and he was diagnosed and found that he is suffering from mouth cancer. Is it curable? are there any risk after operation?
I have best cancer which I got operated. Now because of operation I got my hand swallow. How can I get cure for that. Pl help me.
What test has to be performed to check if prostrate gland is functioning well? What are symptoms of malfunctioning of prostrate gland?
I am 66 yrs old. It is reported that I am having prostate cancer at the primary stage level. Gleason's score comes to 3+3=6. Psa report is 4.40. Please give me advice about the treatment of prostate cancer in this case except surgery. Thanks.
My father has diabetes from 11 years. From 2015 he is suffering from prostate problem. Sometimes his prostate weight goes to normal level but sometimes his sonography reports says enlarged prostate Recently, 2 months ago his urine culture report shows uti of klebsiella species but his today's urine culture report shows'specimen found sterile on culture for pyogenic organism after 48 hours incubation During urination he is suffering from pain and burning. Sometimes He is also suffer from low back pain. Please suggest me conclusion. His age is 48 years.
I am 75 years and recently had a operation in which a cancerous tumor of 7 kg was surgically removed. Currently I am bed ridden and doctor has advised against chemo as my health is fragile as I am in liquid diet post surgery. I would like to know about any medication apart from chemo or Radio that will improve the health and give stability.
I am 68 years, since last 5 yrs i am on Veltum o.4 for prostate, doing ps report at ever 2 yrs. Prostate glans is increasing. At present i do not have any problem, but when i should for operative procedure ?
Based on 41 PSA, I was detected to have Cr3N0M0 Prostate Cancer and underwent 28 sittings of Radiation and am on Injection Elegrad 22.50 once every three months for 2 years (3 Injections completed so far including one at start of Radiations. PSA reading after first 3 months post radiation is 1.60. Your views on the treatment being followed and results so far. Can I be Prostate Cancer free? Thank You.
We live in an age where every single individual, more or less, is exposed to the risk of cancer. It is probably an unfavorable lifestyle we lead that deprives us of good health. This might alarm many but considerable changes in lifestyle can help you realize cancer as a preventable disease. Cancer does not only make you undergo severe suffering but it also affects your friends and family. The pallor of misery spreads wider than you think.
- Abstain from tobacco: Consuming raw tobacco or smoking tobacco can be equally detrimental to your health. Tobacco increases your chances of contracting the disease. As is known, passive smoking can also affect your health adversely. Tobacco can be the potential cause behind cancer of the mouth, throat, larynx, lungs, oral cavity and even the pancreas. It might harm your kidneys and cervix. It is upon you to quit tobacco at the earliest possible. One should also try and persuade friends and relatives to give up smoking.
- Drink alcohol in moderation: Complete abstinence from alcohol might not be possible if you have already been ushered into your work- life. The society might require you to be an occasional drinker. It is important to drink in moderation. Crossing the limit can propel consequences as serious as cancer of the stomach, pancreas, liver and the heart.
- A balanced and nutritious diet: Deciding on a plant- based diet or a Mediterranean diet can aid your fight against the risk of cancer. A Mediterranean diet will involve green leafy vegetables, lots of fresh fruits, whole grains, mixed nuts, legumes and also the use of extra- virgin olive oil. Fish can be a safe bet but red meat should be avoided. One must also try to avoid processed meat as they tend to make you prone to the risk of cancer.
- Immunization: Hepatitis B and HPV or Human papilloma virus vaccines are extremely necessary to protect you against the sexually transmitted types of cancer.
- Sun protection: Caring for your skin doesn't arise from vanity. Skin cancer is one of the most prevalent kinds of cancer; the chances of this disease can be restricted by remaining in shade especially during midday, by wearing covered clothes and by using a good sunscreen lotion repeatedly while outside.
- Exercise diligently: Did you think it was okay to have weaker muscles and bulging layers of fat? If yes, you probably have grown numb to the inadequacies you face in result. Unchecked fat can lead to obesity which further complicates health conditions. Metabolic activity differs from person to person. Regular exercising can help regulate metabolism according to the needs of your body. Physical exercise protects you against the risk of breast and colon cancer. Moderate or vigorous physical activity for 150 to 75 minutes a week respectively can reduce the risk of cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a oncologist.