Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir P. PatilYour feedback matters!
I am taking UDILIV 300 twice daily with ROSUVAS F 20 only at night. Can I take 500 ml of beer with this medicines? Please advise.
I am not feeling fully satisfied sexually as I am finishing off very fast, give me your valuable advice.
Hi doctor I'm 19 years old and due to excess masturbation earlier I have this sperm leak from my penis during potty is this a big issue?
I am not able to ejaculate whenever I masturbate normal. I am only ejaculating whenever I masturbate prone. Lying opposite to bed and rubbing my penis in bed.
I am 22 years old and I have a problem that I most of the time feel to have sex. Because of that I masturbate 2 or 3 times a day. Will it harm my health? What should I do?
Age: 31 Issue: Poly cystic ovarian syndrome, endometrial cyst in left ovary with size 3.7 I got delayed period after 50 days, so it is overbleeding. Doctor suggested me Trapic 650 for 3 days, 3 times Is there a chance for pregnancy during this cycle.
Please tell about restless body syndrome. Do it happens with others also. How can it be controlled and other measures.
I have a problem of acidity, iam taking treatment of Ayurveda but it is incurable. I can not eat any food or can say any spicy food. I have to drive something to engulf food inside. Without water I can not take food inside I am in a great problem please help me.
Each time I sneeze, it gives out a very bad smell and I don’t know what to do about it. I am sure that I am not suffering from any Ear, Nose and throat disease. I have been feeling this bad odor for one year. Sometime I feel a mild pain inside my chest. I think it is either my heart or lungs problem. Can anyone tell me what the problem may be?
Sir, I am effected with fever and cold. I am tired so much with it. So tell me what to eat and do? Thanks. Jay.
An essential prerequisite for good health is having regular bowel movements. People all over the world have a misconception about the regularity of bowel movements. Having bowel movements three times a day or three times a week (if that is the routine) is considered regular. Irregularity in bowel movements can often lead to constipation and it is something that should never be ignored. It not only affects our health but also affect our overall being in ways that are unexpected. Let us take a look at some of these unexpected side effects of not pooping regularly:
- Constipation can trigger headaches: The cause for a headache can be many things, but the first likely reason is stress. When you do not poop properly, the pain, inconvenience and worry will build up, leading to mental stress. This anxiety can trigger headaches. Also, headache can occur because of dehydration, which is often a result of constipation. By drinking more water, you can get a relief from both constipation and headaches. Moreover, the buildup of toxins in the body also causes a headache. regular is a key channel that releases all the toxins from the body and when that does not work, it is bound to cause problems.
- It can cause breakouts: What happens in and out the gut shows up on the skin. Skin conditions like acne, pimple, dark circles and even rashes can occur due to internal gut and digestive issues. When the toxins are not eliminated regularly from the body, they tend to accumulate over time leading to major skin breakouts.
- It carries a risk of anal fissures: Due to hardened stool, there is not enough lubrication and this can lead to a tear of the skin. This is called an anal fissure and the prime symptom of this condition is the presence of blood in your stool. So, if you feel pain or see blood while pooping, you need to contact your healthcare provider and relieve your condition.
- It may cause Diverticula or Heamerhoids: Long term constipation can lead to certain ailments which tend to form because of the pressure of straining to pass your poop. You can be affected with diverticula which result in bulges or pouches on the lining of the colon area. Or it can also cause a strain in the veins along the rectum and lead to
- It affects your Bladder control: The colon and the bladder share a close relationship with each other. If there is too much pressure on the bladder because of a full colon, it can lead to decreased control of the bladder. Your bladder will not fill all the way, empty badly or cause unexpected leakages. So, chronic constipation can cause apparent leakage problems too.
- It can make you lose appetite: Eating food can be a major turn off for people with constipation. Appetite loss is not just an enjoyable form of hunger suppression, but a big inconvenience.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.