Doctor in Sai Siddhi Clinic
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Sai Siddhi ClinicYour feedback matters!
1. Sperm and semen are not the same thing.
Spermatazoa, or sperm, is the name given to the reproductive cell that looks like a tadpole. Seminal fluid is the stuff that the tadpole swims in. Together they form semen — an armored tank carrying a fertilization superhero. Or, as morgentaler calls them" heat-seeking missiles"
2. Seminal fluid is the sperm's sacred protector.
Seminal fluid helps sperm" do their biologic mission" as morgentaler calls it, by helping the sperm get into the female body. Seminal fluid is alkaline, so it reduces the acidity sperm experiences in the female reproductive system. And, perhaps most important, seminal fluid gives the sperm the energy (in the form of fructose) they need for their arduous swim.
3. Semen is formed in three different parts of the body, not just the testes.
According to morgentaler, semen comes from three main structures in the male reproductive anatomy. The first is the prostate, which forms a milky substance full of enzymes, proteins, and minerals. The second are the seminal vesicles, which produce the fructose as well as two-thirds of the fluid. The third are the testicles, which produce the sperm and some other fluid as well.
4. Sperm are the only human cells produced in one individual, but designed for survival in another.
" sperm are amazing" morgentaler says, because of this fact. Think about it! our bodies are designed to attack anything that is not from our own body. Sperm didn't get that memo, though. Not unlike the white-haired traveler anthony bourdain, sperm, too, venture on to parts unknown.
5. Dudes produce a shit ton of sperm.
According to morgentaler, a human male produces around 150 million sperm a day. That means you are producing a few thousand sperm every couple of seconds.
6. Most of a man's sperm are pretty useless.
According to morgentaler" guys are into quantity and not so much quality" only a bit more than half the semen in an average ejaculation can swim, he says, and up to 70–90% are not ideally shaped for swimming. We are talking two heads, two tails, big heads, small heads, big tails, small tails, no tails… it's a hot (literally) mess (sometimes literally).
मेनोपॉज या (मासिकधर्म) के दौरान वजाइना में होने वाले बदलाव और उनका उपचार
जीवन में बहुत सी अच्छी बातें घटती हैं, समय के साथ इंसान की उम्र भी कम होने लगती है और वह बूढ़ा भी होने लगता है। महिलाओं की बात करें तो उनके साथ कई घटनायें ऐसी होती हैं जो पुरुषों से अलग हैं। मेनोपॉज उम्र के एक पड़ाव के बाद होने वाली एक ऐसी ही प्राकृतिक क्रिया है। सामान्यतया मेनोपॉज का समय 40 के बाद का माना जाता है। इस दौरान महिलाओं के शरीर में बदलाव होते हैं साथ ही महिला के योनि में भी बदलाव दिखते हैं। इस लेख में जानते हैं उन बदलावों के बारे में और उनके उपायों के बारे में।
सूखेपन की समस्या
मेनोपॉज के दौरान महिलाओं को शारीरिक और मानसिक समस्याओं का सामना करना पड़ता है। इस दौरान महिलाओं की योनि में सबसे अधिक समस्या सूखेपन की होती है। इस समस्या के कारण महिला बहुत असहज हो जाती है। इस दौरान यौन संबंध बहुत ही कष्टकारी होता है। क्योंकि महिला के शरीर से नैचुरल लुब्रीकेंट निकलना बंद हो जाता है।
एस्ट्रोजन की कमी
महिलाओं में एस्ट्रोजन नामक हार्मोन होता है, मेनोपॉज के दौरान एस्ट्रोजन हार्मोन का स्राव कम होने लगता है जिसकी वजह से योनि में सूखेपन की समस्या अधिक होती है।
ढीलेपन की समस्या
एस्ट्रोजन हार्मोन की कमी के कारण महिलाओं की शारीरिक क्षमता कम होने लगती है। एस्ट्रोजन हार्मोन वजाइना को शिथिल यानी गीलापन बनाये रखने में मदद करता है, लेकिन जब यह कम हो जता है तो योनि ढीली होने लगती है। इसके कारण ही महिलाओं में यौन इच्छा समाप्त होने लगती है।
क्या तरीके आजमायें
इस दौरान महिला के अंदर चिड़चिड़ेपन की समस्या बढ़ जाती है जिसे संभालना महिला के लिए मुश्किल भी हो सकता है। योनि में सूखेपन के कारण अधिक समस्या होती है। इसे दूर करने के लिए महिला को मॉइश्चराइजर का प्रयोग करना चाहिए। नारियल का तेल योनि पर लगाना बेहतर विकल्प हो सकता है। इसमें एंटी-बैक्टीरियल और एंटी-फंगल गुण होते हैं जो संक्रमण से भी बचाता है। इस दौरान हार्मोन थेरेपी कराने के कई खतरे हो सकते हैं, ऐसे में बेहतर और सुरक्षित विकल्प के लिए एस्ट्रोजन थेरेपी का सहारा आप ले सकती हैं। इससे योनि में सूखेपन की समस्या दूर हो जाती है। अगर मूड स्विंग और अनिद्रा की समस्या अधिक हो तो आप एस्ट्रोजन की गोलियां या फिर इंजेक्शन ले सकती हैं। इसके अलावा हमेशा चिकित्सक के संपर्क में रहें और उसे हर बात बतायें।
मेनोपॉज के लक्षण
- महिलाओं में मेनोपॉज का समय 40 साल या उससे अधिक होता है, इस दौरान मासिक धर्म बंद हो जाता है।
- वजन बढ़ने लगता है, खासकर कूल्हों और नितंबों के पास की चर्बी बढ़ने लगती है।
- योनि संकीर्ण होने लगती है और उससे तरल पदार्थ निकलना बंद हो जाता है।
- मूड स्विंग, अवसाद, सिरदर्द, अनिद्रा आदि समस्या होने लगती है।
- जोड़ों में दर्द की समस्या होने लगती है।
- इससे बचने के लिए नियमित व्यायाम करें, नियमित रूप से चिकित्सक के संपर्क में रहें।
Looking down at the manhood and discovering it has developed penis bumps is never a pleasant surprise for a guy. The presence of bumps signals a new worry about his penis health, although often the bumps don't correlate with a significant health issue. Penis bumps can come in a wide range of shapes and sizes, so it's no surprise that they can be caused by many different things. One of the causes many men don't think about is hives - so learning more about hives prepares a guy for dealing with them.
What are hives?
Hives is the common name used to describe a condition that is medically known as urticarial. They present as welts on the skin. Some can be small and others can be relatively large. In some instances, they are raised slightly, which gives them a bump-like look; in other instances, they may more closely resemble a rash. Often one welt will "bleed" into another, making the two appear as one large welt.
Hives are usually circular in shape. Often, especially with larger welts, they will be a deep red around the perimeter and a paler red in the center. Hives usually itch, causing discomfort; when they appear as penis bumps, it can be embarrassing for a man, as he often is caught scratching "down there."
Individual hives don't usually last long, often fading away in 24 hours - but they are usually replaced by new hives. It is not unusual for a case of acute hives to last as long as six weeks, with old hives fading and new ones replacing them. If a bout of hives continues beyond 6 weeks, it is considered a chronic case.
What causes hives?
Hives are basically an allergic reaction on the skin. Some "trigger" sends a signal to the body to release histamines to fight the trigger. This reaction causes the hives to form. Therefore, if a guy knows what his hives triggers are, he can take steps to avoid those triggers and thereby prevent hives from occurring.
Unfortunately, sometimes determining exactly what the trigger is can be challenging, mainly because many things are associated with triggering hives. Some of the more common causes include:
- Pets. Many dogs, cats and other animals shed dander, which may be a hives trigger.
- Insect bites and stings.
- Viral or fungal infections.
- Certain foods, including shellfish, nuts, milk, chocolate, berries, eggs, soy, citrus fruits, etc.
- Exposure to the sun.
- Certain chemicals (including some in soaps or laundry detergents).
With such a wide range, narrowing down a trigger may take a lot of time. Working with a doctor is advised. They will likely recommend that a person keeps a comprehensive journal of all the foods, medicines, etc. that he takes and any exposures he may have to potential triggers. The journal will include, as close as possible, the time when a person may have been exposed to a trigger, so that a link can be theorized if hives occur soon after. (Hives may occur within minutes, but sometimes may take about two hours to show up).
Once hives triggers are identified, a person can take steps to avoid those triggers. He also can learn what treatments he can use to help deal with the symptoms of hives.
As mentioned, penis bumps caused by hives tend to itch greatly. Regular use of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help alleviate this. A crème that contains a combination of a high-end emollient (like Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E) will provide moisture that can help soothe itching. It also helps if the crème contains alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant which strengthens penis skin by fighting free radicals.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS is very common amongst women of reproductive age. This condition affects the ovaries and is one of the leading causes of infertility. Increased hair fall is one of the other effects of this disease. According to Ayurveda, PCOS brings the Kapha dosha that normally can be found in the upper half of the body downwards along with the Pitta dosha. This affects the Prana-Vyana-Apana axis. One of the impacts of this misbalance is a loss of nutrition to tissues including the hair follicles. Without proper nutrition, the hair follicles begin to die and fall off.
Thus, addressing the Prana-Vyana-Apana axis is one way to treat hair fall caused by PCOS. Some forms of Ayurvedic treatment that can be used for this include:
- Sarvangadhara: This involves pouring medicated oils or milk or decoction over the body as per the condition of patient.
- Shirodhara: In this form of treatment, milkor medicated oils etc. are poured in a continuous stream over the head.
- Udwarthana: Dry Powder massage for removal of Kapha or ama dosha.
- Abhyanga: A massage with medicated Oil or Ghrutam.
- Swedana: Sweat inducing treatments for elimination of toxins.
Other forms of Ayurvedic Medicaments & Panchkarma treatment that may be used to treat PCOS and hair fall associated with it are:
- Panchakarma: It means 5 therapies. These 5 therapies (i.e Vaman, Virechan, Basti, Nasyam, Raktamokshan) themselves vary from case to case. This helps deal with a number of issues caused by PCOS. For example, it helps regulate body weight, hormonal secretions, removes toxins, decreases resistance to insulin and enhances metabolism. The effect of this can also be seen on hair growth as hair fall is lessened and hair regrowth is enhanced.
- Ayurvedic Medicaments or Herbal Remedies: A number of herbs also have a beneficial effect on hair fall caused by PCOS. They stimulate ovulation and regulate menstruation to balance hormone levels, destroy cysts in the ovaries, regulate blood flow during menstruation and aid in natural conception. Some of these herbs include Ashokarishta, Shatavari, Rajapravartini vati, Kumaryasava, Dashamoola kashayam etc which has to be taken as per the condition of body under the guidance of expert Ayurvedic onsultants.
- Yoga: Specific Yoga asanas are beneficial for hair loss along with treating PCOS. It helps release stress and eases the symptoms associated with PCOS including hair fall.
- Pranayama is one of the primary yoga exercises beneficial for PCOS. This helps relax the mind and detoxify the system. Other yoga asanas that can help reduce hair fall include the Suryanamaskar, Bhujangasana, Sirsasana, Salabhasana, Sarvangasana, and Badhakonasana, Vakrasana.
Along with this, it is necessary to eat a well-balanced diet, avoid junk food, get adequate sleep at night and meditate regularly to improve one’s emotional health.
She miscarried and undergone D&C 2 weeks before. Now she is having severe cramps on foot and tiredness. Is the problem because of D&C? What should do to get relief from leg cramping? What kind of foods should take to get back to normal?
Hai I am 30 years old. I Have civior headache at right side. Heavy pain at mng. I Have polyps in my nose. So having breathing problems. Pls suggest me suitable medicine.
Sir I am 56 years and my wife is 54 and I am a diabetic and my is a thyroid patient so, the problem is soon after sexual inter course she is suffering with severe urine burning so, kindly guide us the burning sometimes it will be one week and she is suffering a lot.
Sir I am 18 years but my penis and testis are very small, please help me, it is very embarrassing and I am very tensed about it, I have also chest fat that's looks like breast, so please help me sir.
What process we have to use to delay ejaculation and also which tablet I have to use for delay of ejaculation? Please advice
My fasting sugar 120 and pp sugar 150 suggest me ayurvedic treatment my height 174 CM body weight 80 kg age 52 years.
Whenever I travel in four wheeler aftr 15 to 20 minutes I feel suffocation. And feels like vomiting. And headache. How to get rid from this pls help me.
I am a professional 48 years my BP is 116/ 85 random early morning 116 / 80 since I have a small rat kidney since birth and my microalbinurea of 85 micro gram my nephrologist suggested small dose of anti hyper tensile which I forgot please suggest one to delay albinuria only my diastolic bo fluctuates as I am an anceinty neurosis pt other wise ok doing brisk cycling for 40 min.
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic condition wherein the body doesn’t metabolise sugar properly. Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, is responsible for carrying the sugar or glucose, from the bloodstream to the individual cells. When the pancreas fails to produce insulin, glucose builds up in your bloodstream and enters your urine. Homeopathy focuses on the overall health of the individual. Homeopathic medicines for diabetes include:
1. Abroma Augusta: This homeopathic medicine is best for diabetics who have weak muscles, increased appetites and frequent urination.
2. Phosphorus: If symptoms include weak vision, Phosphorus is the best remedy for it.
3. Syzygium Jambolanum: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for diabetes mellitus. It acts efficiently and promptly in lowering sugar levels.
4. Phosphoric acid: If you feel exhausted or weak all the time, either physically or mentally, then Phosphoric acid is beneficial. Weak memory, forgetfulness and numb feet are also treated with Phosphoric acid.
5. Gymnema Sylvestre: Sometimes, diabetics drastically lose weight and have low energy levels. Gymnema Sylvestre is an excellent remedy for such symptoms.
Sometimes one or more homeopathic medicines may be combined to treat symptoms. Some common combinations include:
1. Lachesis, Arnica, Belladonna and Phosphorus are combined in a treatment to treat retinopathy, which is damage to the eyes caused by diabetes.
2. Serum Anguillae, Arsenic Album and Lycopodium are used together to treat kidney damage (nephropathy) in diabetics.
3. Helonias, Sulphur and Phosphoric acid are taken to deal with neuropathy or nerve problems such as numbness in feet and hands.
4. Syzygium Jambolanum is combined with Secale Cornutum to treat skin ulcers, which is a common problem among diabetics.
5. For people suffering from constipation due to diabetes, Natrum Sulph, Defloratum and Carlsbad are the best medicines.
6. To improve weak memory, Phosphoric acid, Nux Vom and Kali Phos are the best remedies for diabetics.
7. Sometimes diabetics complain of extreme, incapacitating weakness. To improve energy and boost overall health, Carbo Veg, Phosphoric acid, Phosphorus and Arsenic Album are recommended.
Nephrotic Syndrome is a condition which is characterised by the loss of protein into the urine (called proteinuria) as a result of increased glomerular permeability and oedema. This results in low protein level in the blood. The low levels of protein in blood result in the drawing of fluids into soft tissues. A severe form ‘hypoalbuminemia’ can cause scores of secondary diseases such as ascites (retention of fluid in the abdominal cavity), pleural effusion (build-up of fluids between the lungs and the chest), or high cholesterol. It can also result in retention of fluid in other parts of the body such as eyelids, lower extremities etc.
What can cause this?
Nephrotic syndrome is mainly caused by damage to the kidneys. This leads to an increase in the concentration of protein in the urine. In adults, it can be caused due to glomerulonephritis or damage to the glomerulus of the kidneys while in children it is likely caused by minimal change disease (kidney disease marked by the abnormal loss of protein through the urine).
The other common causes of nephritic syndromes are:
- Genetic disorder
- Immune disorder
- Use of specific drugs
- Certain diseases such as diabetes mellitus, lupus
- The incidence of this disease is seen more often in males than in females.
Diet that is recommended in Nephrotic Syndrome:
In patients diagnosed with Nephrotic syndrome, the intake of salt, fat and protein must be checked. There should be emphasis on the consumption of dietary fibres that are present in vegetables and fruits.
The intake of protein and fluid should also be monitored, but this solely depends on personal factors such as age, weight and condition of the patient. It is recommended to consult a renal dietician who can guide you appropriately.
- Sodium/salt intake: The sodium or salt intake must be restricted as it leads to high blood pressure and results in fluid retention in the body, thus causing oedema (build-up of fluids within the body cavities and tissues) in the body. Avoid processed food as it contains a lot of salt.
- Protein intake: Protein is an essential part of the diet as it helps in the general makeup of the body and development of muscles. The consumption of protein must be kept under check and it is the best to consult your dietician for this. Loss of protein in urine needs to be replaced by class 1 high quality proteins in nephrotic syndrome.
- Limit fat and cholesterol intake: It is always good to curb on bad cholesterol as it is the reason behind several heart diseases. But, with patients diagnosed with Nephrotic Syndrome, it is highly recommended to avoid food rich in fats. This means staying away from unhealthy fatty meat or junk food.
- Fluid intake: Fluid intake does not have to be necessarily reduced, but it is always good to consult your doctor for the same.
“You are what you eat”. Nephrotic syndrome can slowly progress to chronic kidney disease if the necessary steps are not taken to curb it in an early stage, and diet control is a major way to do so.
The bean-shaped organ kidneys in our body is one of the most important parts that helps in eliminating waste products from the body and also for maintaining the hormonal balance. But due to various reasons such as stress or wrong diet, often the kidneys may face irregular working disorder.
Of course, there are a number of medicines today and also medical treatments to cure various kidney diseases. But if you are not pretty sure of taking such treatments and wish to have something much secure, then trying the home remedies can be the best thing. Ayurveda has a list of remedies that help in curing such kidney issues.
Things To Avoid
- Reducing Salt Intake: When the condition of the kidney is not feasible, consuming salt over it can make the situation even worse. If you are urinating, again and again, this means that your body already have an excess amount of potassium and the kidney failure is may be due to an abnormal balance of hormones in the body fluid. Hence, it is the best thing to take a low salt diet. Consuming frozen food items may also add extra salt to the body and hence an ideal practice is to go for fresh fruits, vegetables and meat items.
- Lowering Protein Intake: Now, this is a tricky thing and you need to cross check this. There are many times when kidney problems take place due to the high amount of protein intake while some other times it takes place due to lack of protein in the body. So, lowering the protein intake can be done to cross check whether the condition is improving or not.
Remedies To Follow
- Herbal Tea: Among various natural remedies that can be started to cure kidney ailments, one of the best one is to include herbal tea in the diet. There are a number of herbal tea options that can be included in your daily diets such as dandelion tea, blueberry tea and marshmallow tea, but the one that is said to affect the most is the green tea. Green tea is said to be high in antioxidant properties and hence they are great in curing kidney ailments.
- Aloe Vera Juice: This one plant helps in curing a number of issues both externally as well as internally. Whether it is skin issue or intestine issue, aloe vera juice can be of great help. Aloe Vera has an anti-oxidant property and hence it is great in treating kidney infection and then curing the diseases of the kidney completely.
- Water: This can be the simplest way to treat any kind of kidney problem. If you are in the initial stage of any kidney ailment, then the best way is to treat it with water. Drink at least about 6-8 glasses of water each day that will allow you to urinate more and hence the problem may get cured.
- Yoga: Pranayam, suryanamaskar and meditation should be followed everyday.
There are different medicines and also herbs available to treat kidney dysfunction. But these above mentioned can be the easiest methods of all.
For most us tattoos are a form of expressing their personalities. However, the things you identify with, in your teens may not be something you want to be associated with as you grow older. In some cases, a tattoo may not come out as you imagined it to be and this may leave you with a permanent adornment that you don’t like. Thankfully, though tattoos are permanent, it is possible to remove them. As with getting a tattoo in the first place, removing it is not as simple as it sounds and can be quite painful.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before opting to remove a tattoo.
- Complete removal is not guaranteed: Not all tattoos are the same, the deeper tattoo ink is injected into the skin, the harder it is to remove. In many cases, tattoo removal may leave behind a faint shadow of the tattoo or cause permanent scarring.
- How you got your tattoo made affects its removal: Professional tattoo artists have a steady hand and inject ink at the same depth, unlike amateurs who inject ink at varying depths. Thus removing a professional tattoo is easier than removing one made by an amateur.
- It is painful: As when getting a tattoo made, removing it is also painful. The amount of pain felt depends largely on the location of the tattoo. In the case of laser treatment, this can be described as the feeling of having an elastic band repeatedly strike the skin. You could ask for local anesthesia or a numbing cream to be applied before starting the procedure to reduce the pain.
- Multiple sessions are required: On an average 6-10 sessions are required to remove a tattoo. However, the actual number of sessions depends on a number of factors including the location of your tattoo, the number of colors in it etc. you will also need to wait at least 6 weeks between sessions to reduce the risk of side effects.
- There are side effects: Some of the side effects you may notice after a tattoo removal session are blistering of the skin, bleeding, redness or darkening of the skin and inflammation of the tattooed area. These are temporary and should subside in a few weeks. However, darkening or lightening of the skin can last for up to a year. Scarring, burns and textural changes to the skin are other potential side effects. These can often be permanent.