Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir GokralYour feedback matters!
Spotting can be stated as a form of mild bleeding from the vagina. It is similar to a period, but it is much lighter and can occur in between your periods. Most women who are pregnant and are in their first trimester experience spotting. In fact, spotting is often seen as one of the early signs of pregnancy.
Spotting can happen because of any of the following reasons:
- Cysts in the uterus can cause spotting
- Though very rare, a thyroid problem can also lead to spotting
- Any infection in the cervix or uterine cancer can also cause spotting
- Lastly, hormonal imbalance can also cause spotting
What can spotting signify?
Spotting is completely normal and there is no need to be worried if it happens on account of any of the following reasons.
- Light spotting at the end of the bleeding period during the menstrual cycle is common.
- Spotting can also occur during ovulation; in fact, seeing some spots of blood when one is ovulating, is often considered as an excellent sign of fertility.
- Mild spotting can also develop after sex, especially if it is for the first time, owing to the hymen getting ruptured
- Mild spotting if one is on birth control pills is also normal.
When should you be worried?
- Spotting is an early sign of pregnancy and if you are not planning to conceive any time soon, then you must visit your gynaecologist.
- Spotting may also be a symptom of any STD, primarily Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.
- As spotting could also be indicative of cancer, it’s advisable to not delay and visit the gynaecologist immediately.
We had not sex but while having foreplay I ejaculated sperm. But we were wearing clothes properly. But we are afraid of unwanted pregnancy and need your suggestions what to do now.
Hello docter meri mother ke breast m lump ho gyi h ager hm biopsy karate h to kya iske failne ke chances rahete hain.
I am planning to have baby. I had sex 3 days ago without protection but my partner did not come inside me and he says it wouldn't make me pregnant but is there any possibility for getting pregnant and if I drink after 3 or 4 day and I am am smoking 6 or 8 cigarettes a day. Will it effect in the possibility of getting pregnant? Please advise.
What home remedies one should follow to avoid white discharge. I facd this problem from the time of ovulation perhaps. Its panic too perhaps to the womb.
I delivered a baby in august. As of now 4 months post partum completed. Yesterday me and my hubby had unprotected sex. Will it raise any problem. Or will I get pregnant again? Pls suggest on this. Am worried.
I am married from 2 years and still did not conceive. I tried many medicines and the all the advised tests are normal. Please how can I conceive as I am much worried.
Hlo doctor. I had taken unwanted 72 and after taking this my periods is come. Just after 6 days from my last periods. And now again my actual date of periods is gone its upto 4 days long my periods has not come. What to do when its come. please suggest.
I m Priti my age is 29. I have thyroid (tsh) I have menses problem late menses and no bleeding what can I do and my weight is 120 kg my height is 5'3.
To lead a healthy and happy life, your immune system has to be strong. Our daily habits and lifestyle mores tend to ruin it. Our diet, eating habits and behavior should be such that we can easily accept change whether it is related to eating, drinking or climatic conditions. Most of the time, we fall sick because of our weakened immunity.
Let’s see what helps us build a strong immune system and what goes against us.
1. Do not take Stress
2. Do not make yourself extra busy
3. Do not take excessive Antibiotics
4. Do not Smoke and drink
5. Don’t be submissive, share your feelings with friends
6. Don’t be a negative thinker
7. Do not be habitual of canned foods
8. Do not take excess sugar
9. Avoid regular intake of warm water
10. Do not use insecticides regularly
1. Exercise regularly
2. Proper Sleep of at least 7-8 hours
3. Stay away from pollution
4. Drink plenty of water
5. Take only as many medicines as you really need
6. Keep your hands clean all the time
7. Wash fruits and vegetables thoroughly before eating
8. Prefer eating homemade food
9. Always drink purified water
10. Keep your surroundings very clean and organised.
After having sex or orgasm, the amount of liquid released from my vagina is very low. Unlike other girls who cums in a good amount. My partner says, its not normal and a medical issue? I don't have any problem during sex but after orgasm, liquid is released in a very low amount. Looking for your suggestions.
Doctor I am sensing swelling in my abdomen also I am not able to bear urine pressure for even 1 min. I got my period on 24th oct and since then I have not engaged in sex. I got beta hcg test done on 23rd oct .the result concluded I am not pregnant. Also I have checked it with pregnancy kit kn 5th nov. It showed me negative .doctor I did a home pregnancy test early in morning with dettol. I added urine to it, there was formation of curd like layer in dettol. Doctor is there any chance that I am pregnant? What shall I do now?
Hello Doctor, I had sex with prostitute (Safe sex only-used Condom). Before sex I was touching her private part (Don't remember which finger I used. I did not do fingering (I think only if she cums then it means fingering was done, As far as I remember there was no fluid from her private part). The problem is I had PEELED/BROKEN skin due to cold with paper cut in my middle finger. I was just caressing her private part. As I do not remember which finger I used, is there possibility for HIV transmission if I had used Middle finger? After coming back home I washed my hands, at that time in my middle finger there was small bleeding (But only after washing, not before that). Please help me and I am confused totally due to this.
Keep in mind vitamins, minerals, and herbal supplements can be helpful in getting severe inflammatory acne under control.