Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I am an diabitic patiant since last 30 year and last 4-5 year with blood pressure i have ovne stunt in the month of 15/09/2013 what can do for above disicies
I am a male of 50 years old. I used to do lipid profile test once in 6 months. Each time my total cholesterol come about 200-210, HDL about 32-36, LDL about 150-160 triglyceride about 250-260. For last 5-6 years I take very less oil, walk 4-5 KM/ day about 5 days in a week, non-veg food 1-2 times a week that to fish or chicken. Of course I have not taken medicine for this. Kindly advise how can I increase HDL cholesterol and reduce other cholesterol.
Good afternoon sir/madam, Mere friend ko parso se khasi hai jiski wajah se uske sine me dard hota mai suggest medicine Thanks
Dear Doctor, I am having high blood pressure since last 3 years and taking adalat retard 20mg and Zestril 20mg tablets daily but still my blood pressure is always between 170-180 high and 90-110 low. I have consulted a cardiologist and did many tests list ultrasound for heart, ECG, blood test, Sonography for kidney but all seems to be normal. whenever I m nervous or angry I start shivering and my heart beats are extremely fast so fast that I can feel a vibration in my body. Please suggest me what treatment I can do. For your information I am based in Kuwait. my age is 29
There is some pain in my right side chest as I have gone through plural tapping. I am taking medicine since 1 month and there is some pain while breathing deeply. Please suggest what to do as I am TB patient.
I suffer from chest pain sometimes and I have to face lots of problem with my body tell me please what to do?
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.