Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SonawaneYour feedback matters!
I am feeling discomfort on the penis when I get my bladder full and also during urination apart from getting woken up 2 to 3 times during midnights affecting my sleep.
Dr surbhi agrawal
consultant physician, diabetologist and wellness expert
From last night I have been facing problems with my urine. The color of urine became light red color. Like a mixture of water and red color. What should I do? Is there anything to be serious?
My egfr is15. 4 creatine3. 86 bun 110. Dr. saying bun over 130 require dialysis. Any other way to avoid dialysis and lead healthy life. 1st dialysis done 15 days ago when creatinine was 5.02. What should i do now?
Why is my urine yellow and I don t even smoke weed or around it a lot I have to do a urine test tomorrow and am really nervous?
I am having constipation since 1 day and I can't have toilet easily and also having little stomach pain since yesterday. please tell me what should I do.
I am 20 years old .I am used to go toilet for every hour twice. So I need to know which disease I have effected.
May father age is 74. On 31.8. 15 suddenly urine block. Pipe insert in his urine place. Now he is taking geristart for 10 days and niftran 100mg 2 times in a day. When doctor cathedral remove.
I have kidney stones. One of the stone is coming down, so I have start medication consulted by doctor to help that stone to come out. But after starting that medication, suddenly my ejaculation has been stopped while doing sex. Not even a single drop is coming out. I am afraid and confused, why is this?
I am 26 yes old man. I have problem while urinating causing me burning pain and my urine also got foul smell also spongy thing in my cock. What should I do and what is the problem regarding this? Please help.
Kidney stones form in the kidney. If they stay in the kidney, they typically do not cause pain. When they travel out of the body through the tubes of the urinary tract,(including the ureters, which connect the kidney to the bladder, or the urethra, which leads outside the body), their movement may cause:
- No symptoms, if the stone is small enough.
- Sudden, severe pain that gets worse in waves. Stones may cause intense pain in the back, side, abdomen, groin, or genitals. People who have had kidney stones, often describe the pain as 'the worst pain i've ever had'.
- Feeling sick to the stomach (nausea) and vomiting.
- Blood in the urine (hematuria), which can occur either with stones that stay in the kidney or with those that travel through the ureters.
- Frequent and painful urination, which may occur when the stone is in the ureter or after the stone has left the bladder and is in the urethra. Painful urination may occur when a urinary tract infection is also present.
Conditions with similar symptoms include appendicitis, hernia, ectopic pregnancy, and prostatitis.