Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Smita DixitYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fever I am very weak feel what can I do this situation give me some solution please.
Hello doctor. I Have pimples marks on my chicks I want to remove that it looks very, dirty and my skin is so much oily.
Ayurvedic treatments of acne vulgaris .having it frm past 4-5 months it becomes blood red when exposed to sun evn a little blood has come out 1 day in sun please tell easily ayurvedic treatment + home remedies to cure as soon as possible and also tell the time period it will take to see the effects of treatment and time to completely remove the acne vulgaris.
Iam satyanarayana iam 20 years old I got pimples I use so many creams those didn't work on my face and my face is black how to make my body white, tell me any tablets or creams to get white with out pimple?
I'm having dandruff on my eyelashes. How can I make my eyelashes clear from dandruff? Or will it gets cleared naturally?
My mother in law is suffering from fever since last 10 days, blood report says her platelets level is low she is also having left knee pain it is swelling fever is there always evening her temp rises up to 102 Fahrenheit. Please advise what should she do.
I have fever, chills, cough and expectoration, what would I do, can I do some investigations or take medicine, please tell me?
I am a 50 years old lady with chronic constipation. The peristaltic movement is very poor. I have tried many laxatives but no cure yet. What should I do?
I have 21 years old I am female. My face colour is black I have pimples with block spots please give me any solution. What should I do?
I having a pimple on my nose from 2 weeks ago. And its filling pus again and again. I drained pus last night and next morning having pus again in pimple. Having the similar thing from 2 week. Please reply.
My son is 5 years old. Since 1 year of age, he is having problem of severe constipation. We are bound to give him daily toll softener medicine for passing of stool. Without medicine immediately the stools becomes too tight and we are bound to use suppository/ anima. Kindly suggest permanent solution.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.