Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Smita DixitYour feedback matters!
I have hyper tension for the last 10 years and I am 55 years male. I have been taking allopathy medicine and the BP stays around 160/90. I lead a healthy life style walking, cycling and yoga every day (total of more than 2 hours every day) Is there any permanent cure in ayurveda?
There are pimples on my face past 6 months, now days its clear but the scars of pimple looks very ugly so please suggest and help me.
I am a gym boy. I do heavy weight workout. My question is. Gym can be affect sex life. If affect. then good or bad effect?
Which is the safest drug for my kid aged 3 years having nausea and vomiting after taking medicine for fever which has gone now. Is ondem best or domperidone?
I am suffering from head ache from 2 years I consulted doctors the pain is not decreasing from 2, 3 the pain is more I am not able to do any work feeling lot of stress and pressure if I do meditation the is more I am trying to avoid the stress but it is not possible to me so what can do get out from pain please help.
My husband is having severe pain in his left knee. He is 61 yrs old with 80kg wait. Suggest medicine he has bp also.
I am 21 years old having dandruff how to get rid of it and mu face r getting pimples and too much of darkness.
I have pimples and acnes on my face and I want to get rid of marks of acnes as the pimples are all over my face and I dnt aant any surgery.
WATER, a basic need of every lifeform, helps a lot in fighting against some common diseases/ health problems.
Drinking water, either plain or in the form of other fluids or foods, is essential to your health:
- It helps in maintained balance of fluids in our body The functions of these bodily fluids include digestion, absorption, circulation, creation of saliva, transportation of nutrients, and maintenance of body temperature.
- It helps keep skin looking good. It helps in preventing skin problems like acne. It also keeps your skin moistened and gives it a natural glow.
- It helps in many diseases related to stomach like gastritis/acidity. Drinking sufficient amount of water daily will avoid the problem of acidity in your near future.
- It also helps in losing weight in case of obese individuals and also in maintaining weight in case of non-obese individuals.
- It helps in preventing as well as treating urinary infections.
- It helps in maintaining normal bowel function and prevents constipation. Actually, water along with a high fibre diet is the perfect combination for those suffering from constipation.
Now, the question in every mind- How much water should one drink? People drink 2-3 glasses and think thats enough for a day. Some people dont keep count and are not sure if they are having sufficient water daily.
Its best to keep a one litre bottle and set a target to drink at least 3 such bottles in a day, that makes 3 liters of water intake daily.Also, eat more fruits and vegetables(salad). Their high water content will add to your hydration.
Be Hydrated Be Healthy