Doctor in The Centre for Colon Therapy, Cooperage
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for The Centre for Colon Therapy, CooperageYour feedback matters!
Psychiatric disorders like bipolar disorder or schizophrenia do not appear all of a sudden. There are small changes that happen to an individual over a long period of time until the disease fully develops. These signs and symptoms might be too subtle in the early stage for other people to notice until they become obvious. But an early detection of any irregularity proves to be more beneficial for the patient in the long run.
It is important to know the telltale symptoms of mental disorder to distinguish between what is regular and what is not.
Everyone needs some quiet time to cool off and relax but if a person continuously withdraws him/herself from social occasions and avoids meeting or speaking to friends, it could be a sign that something is wrong. Losing interest in life, work and people are symptoms of depression and psychotic disorder.
Having trouble concentrating, remembering, understanding and explaining oneself in a coherent manner are some common signs of mental disorder.
Excessive stress and anxious behavior for a prolonged period are not normal. Frequent heart palpitations, headache, shortness of breath, racing mind and restlessness are cries of help that need to be heard.
Sudden dramatic outbursts for no apparent reason, frequent mood swings and feeling distressed are potent signs of mental illnesses. These kinds of behavior are seen as part of a person's nature and so they are often unnoticed.
-Changes in appetite and sleeping patterns
Oversleeping may be a sign of depression and insomnia could be a sign of anxiety. Changes in appetite and not caring about oneself or the world are indicators of a mental problem. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A sore throat is usually caused by a bacterial infection and it usually indicates an onset of cold. It may also indicate strained vocal chords or a strep throat. Eating proper foods can help in easing the symptoms and fight inflammation; thus providing the requisite energy to the body.
These foods are packed with vitamin C that allows you to recover quickly from an illness. They are also relatively soft and easier to swallow which make them a preferred food if you have a sore throat.
2. Cooked carrots
Carrots contain good amounts of vitamin A; eating them roasted or sauteed is a good way to consume the required nutrients. This vegetable also contains carotenoids in good amounts which are beneficial for the body.
Tea is usually preferred by people when they have a sore throat. Tea has anti-inflammatory properties which help in fighting infections in the body. Tea also helps in fighting stress and contributes to increased focus.
4. Cooked cabbage
Cabbage contains antioxidants along with sulfur, vitamin K and vitamin C which help in fighting infections in the body. It can also relieve symptoms of headache.
Sage is a herb that has powerful infection fighting properties. Mixing crushed sage with warm water or sprinkling it in your soup can help alleviate symptoms of cold and sore throat.
Honey is an effective treatment for sore throat because of its strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is recommended to take honey during a sore throat.
Licorice is another remedy that can be used to treat sore throat. It has certain properties which cause a reduction in pain and help in clearing the airways.
Yoghurt is soft which makes it easier to gulp down in case of a sore throat. You may even add some fresh fruits to the mix for taste.
Garlic has strong antibacterial properties which help in easing symptoms of sore throat. You may directly chew garlic or add them to your food to gain the maximum benefits.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Before we get to learning whether homoeopathy is the best treatment for asthma, it is important that we learn what asthma is. Asthma is predominantly a condition that influences the functioning of your lung and affects its overall health. The major result of asthma in patients, adults and children are alike. Patients with asthma are stricken with attacks that cause breathing problem. Proper treatment and homoeopathic medication can cure asthma like you never had it before.
Homeopathic Treatment for Asthma:
Though there are a variety of medications and treatments that promise to help you deal with asthma, there is no certain treatment that helps in curing it for once and for all. Here is where homoeopathic treatment and homoeopathic specialists step in. Homeopathy is the only stream of medicine that is equipped to deal with asthma and cure it a 100%. The recurrence of the attacks caused by Asthma can not only affect the general health of a patient but also affects the quality of life they lead. Sudden Asthma attacks can lead to some unfavourable situations, such as-
- Severe weakness
- Deadly health hazards
- Chances of severe injury, etc.
Research shows that Homeopathic treatment comes in as a relief or a preventing measure to all of these unfavourable occurrences caused by asthma.
Does Homeopathy Really Heal Asthma?
The following advantages of homoeopathic treatment help prove why homoeopathy is the best cure for asthma
- Homeopathic Constitutional Treatment not only prevents these extremities mentioned above but also slowly and steadily works on curing the condition completely.
- The same treatment procedure, allows a specialist to understand the severity of the condition, and thus prescribe the best natural homoeopathic medicines to treat asthma.
- The medicines prescribed by a homoeopathic specialist are all natural and work towards curing asthma permanently by moderating the functioning and quality of your immune system.
- This ensures the stabilisation of the immune system that becomes over-reactive during asthma.
According to years of research and treatment records, Homeopathy does help to heal asthma completely.
Medication and Treatment Extended by Homeopathy:
Homoeopathic medicines are all natural and pose no side effects to any patients. Since there are a variety of asthmas, the medicines used to deal with each kind also vary. Again, there are a few homoeopathic medicines that are designed to treat and permanently heal one and all kinds of asthmas. There are some these medicines that are prescribed by some of the best Homoeopathic specialists to their patients with asthma.
Some of these homoeopathic medicines include
- Natrum Sulph
- Arsenic Album
- Kali Bichrome
While these can be termed as some of the most widely accepted and prescribed homoeopathic medicines for Asthma, they are not the only ones. There are also other medicines that are put to use. The prescribed medicine can differ in accordance with the intensity and kind of asthma that an individual is dealing with. Here is where it becomes important to visit a specialist homoeopathic doctor and take his consultancy and not depend on own intuitions and preferences. Cure asthma permanently with homoeopathy. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Asthma is a severe respiratory disease, which occurs due to the inflammation of the airways of lungs. The airways of the lungs get swollen due to the inflammation, which cause production of mucus. Due to the effect of excessive mucus and swelling, the air path gets hindered. In such a condition, breathing becomes difficult and a wheezing sound appears at the time of breathing. Usually, the patient coughs very often.
- Whistling sound while breathing
- Wheezing in chest
- Mucus-producing cough
- Tightness and heaviness in breathing
- Heaviness in chest while running, walking or performing any activity
Recommended homeopathic medicines
Homeopathy is the holistic way of treating asthma. It not only cuts down the inflammation, but also cures the cause of the inflammation. So, treating asthma with homeopathy is safe because the remedies are all natural. Homeopathic medicines do not produce any side effects. There are several homeopathic medicines which are used to treat mild or severe asthma. Here are the five best homeopathic remedies for asthma:
- Arsenic album: Arsenic Album is one of the effective homeopathic medicines for the patients who have asthma with anxiety. The patient might encounter symptoms such as intense feeling of restlessness, intense wheezing and coughing, feeling of suffocation while lying down, sudden increase of thirst etc. Usually, patients get relief after consuming warm drinks.
- Ipecac: This is one of the wonderful homeopathic medicines for treating asthma with intense vomiting and nausea. The patient might encounter symptoms such as vomiting along with asthma attacks, persistent nausea, intense feeling of mucus in the chest, persistent cough, persistent salivation etc. This medicine is generally prescribed to patients who are a little heavy in weight.
- Antim tart: This is the best homeopathic remedy for asthma patients who have a rattling cough. The symptoms also include a feeling of mucus in the chest, sleepiness, tiredness etc. Also, there is usually a burning sensation in the chest and throat, intense cough after eating anything, breathlessness, and hoarseness of the voice. This is more common in older people.
- Nux vomica: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for patients who have asthma with the gastronomic disorder. Symptoms include feeling of fullness around the stomach with asthma attacks, dry cough, sensation in the throat, mood swings etc.
- Carbo veg: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for treating asthma patients with blueness on face. Symptoms include numbness in hands and feet, stomach problem, breathlessness while lying down etc.
Hello Doctor, my ankle just got twisted and right now I'm unable to walk and also there is heavy pain when I'm trying to move my foot. What shall I do now?
It can take up to 90 days for an acne lesion to form. You have to be consistent and treat your skin every day in order to get your acne under control.