Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shyam Mithiya
Submit a review for Dr. Shyam MithiyaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from erectile dysfunction like this. He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. My boss referred me this Shyam Mithiya. I had lost hope, but the erectile dysfunction given by Shyam Mithiya has helped me regain my confidence. The lab in the drShyam Mithiya's Psychiatry & Sex Clinic was very clean and well managed. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases.
Hie, I am 32 years of age and wedded, I was experiencing erectile brokenness, which was likewise a noteworthy issue for my wedded life as my better half and I used to battle a great deal because of this. I likewise went to a great deal of different choices too and I abandoned specialists yet in conclusion a companion of mine educated me regarding Dr. shyam mithiya , so I went by him and I was so glad after the treatment he gave me. And furthermore his recommendation was extremely useful moreover.
Genuenly saying that shyam mithiya is a kind specialist with a decent staff and offices. I might want to express his ability in his specialities as I went by him for my sexual issue. My age is 37 years and was goiong through some sexual issues because of which I used to get aggravated and after that chose to go and get some assistance from specialist. After a considerable measure of pursuit I discovered Dr. shyam. I am presently an happy patient. God favor you sir.
I went to dr. shyam for my erection issue as he is a champion among the most famous pro for sexology in India. I live in delhi so it ended up being significantly more easy to guide him as he sits in delhi in a manner of speaking. I was content with Dr. shyams caring aura and illumination of the medicinal issue. The solution given by him and the treatment was adequate. I would state it is an impetus for money. Staff are amazingly pleasing, there charm great.
I was somewhat suspicious about my STD so I went to him for my STD check up and Treatment. I am Happy with Doctor. Dr. shyam is managing the circumstance of a champion among the most really and reasonably went up against issue of the overall population with yet no cure, so coolly just as he had as of late analyzed the entire story that I expected to inform inside a couple regarding minutes to judge my affliction and treatment for a comparative any tests.
I was suffering from hiv aids for which I consulted Dr Shyam.Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. Thanks to him for the treatment.
Our family physician personally recommended Dr Shyam Mithiya. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. Shyam Mithiya is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. I was having very bad thoughts regarding my nightfall. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. It was amazing, the DrShyam Mithiya's Clinic was so nicely made. Overall nightfall treatment was very effective.
I was in so much stress due to my problem of low sperm count. The DrShyam Clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Shyam Mithiya to anyone gladly. The staff was very attentive to my needs.
I am so much benefitted with his treatment for premature ejacuation, that I am perfectly fine now. Whatever tests Dr Shyam Mithiya prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition. Hygiene is very important, and I must DrShyam's Clinic was extremely clean. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm.
I was shocked to experience the masturbation addiction.My boss referred me Dr Shyam. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my masturbation addiction. Both Shyam Mithiya and staff were very helpful. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to Dr Shyam for the perfect advice.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of male sexual problems . But I am so happy that I chose Dr Shyam for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
i was facing a lot of problems while having intercouse, all of it was happening for the first time to me. Even the ED was a major issue and also it started recently. I got scared and went to doctor shyam . He is a nice doctior and listemned to my problem nicely. I am completely fine now. Thnk u docotr.
Doctor shyam is a well disciplined and an amzing doctor, i visited him for my problem as i am 33 now. There are a great deal of good things I saw about him which I might want to say here : Dr. shyam mithiya is a decent audience and a tutor too. His solution is exceptionally useful and up to the check.
Hello i am 26 male, and went by specialist for my wedded couple issue. I was extremely content with his illumination of the therapeutic issue. Each something were fine anyway the treatment that they recommended me was not sensible for me and I think for a few, different people
amazing doctor ....a very good listener and gives ans to all your problems... He helped me get over my self guilt and moreover made me feel good about myself . thankyou for preventing to fall into depression. May god bless you !
I was in search of a well experienced sexologist, as somene referred Dr Shyam. The tight foreskin treatment given by him was very effective. I owe him a big thank for the best suitable treatment he gave.
I went to dr. shyam for my elder siblings disease which he was experiencing from past 5-7 months. Dr. shyam mithiya gave the correct guidance remembering my siblings wellbeing and age. God favor him.
In first meeting I can make out only doctor give proper time to each and everyone even though hospital was fully crowded. He will siren your complete problem and then he will prescribe medicine
Dr Shyam is a sexology specialist. I consulted him for my small penis treatment. His guidance and prescription has helped me immensly. I owe him abig thank for the treatment he offered.
Visited him for my wifes problem which she was suffering from a 10-15 days. Dr. shyam mithiya gave the right advice keeping my mothers age in mind. May he do really good in life.
Erectile dysfuntion was my problem due to which i visited him. he is a good dctor. Thank u sir. U saved my life qand also solved my issues and doubt. God bless you doc
Have had a very pleasant experience...one of the most talented docs...would recommend anyone n evryone to visit him. One word to decribe the doc is Problem solver
The debate about how sex affects sportspersons has been there for a very long time, but it is its reverse which is somehow more applicable. Research has shown that regularly engaging in sports or other physical activities such as exercising can have some really positive effects on your sex life. This has got to do mostly with improved metabolic activity in the cells from the increased motion and exercise.
Research suggests that engaging in exercise, sports and other physical activities result in an increase in flexibility and agility among people, thus aiding sexual prowess and performance. Also, it boosts levels of self-confidence, thus allowing you to believe that you are sexually desirable, (due to increased levels of fitness and toned musculature) which in turn also positively affects sexual capability- in providing higher levels of satisfaction to your partners.
Apart from these, there are several other factors of sexuality that are also improved due to engaging in sports or exercise, like:
- Decreased risks of Erectile Dysfunction (ED): One of the most essential benefits of engaging in sports and exercise is that it lowers the risk of erectile dysfunction in men, due to an increased level of blood flow into your penis as a result of widening of the arteries. In this regard, research also suggests that you don't necessarily need to be overly fit or sporting to reduce chances of ED - even a brisk half hour walk works wonders.
- Improved quality of semen: Research has found that if you exercise or are engaged in some rigorous sporting activity for at least 15 hours per week, you will have higher sperm counts than your inactive counterparts.
- Increased libido: High levels of exercise pumps up testosterone levels in men and estrogen levels in women, which leads to better muscle growth and an increased sex drive in both sex.
- Increased chances of achieving orgasm in women: If you work out frequently, then the process of arousal works quicker for you and chances of orgasm is faster and with higher intensity, it gets increased exponentially.
- Heightened sensitivity: In women, the clitoris contains over 8000 nerve endings, which makes it very sensitive to stimulation, and increases arousal exponentially. Increased physical activity heightens the effect of this stimulus and makes sexual stimulation much more pleasurable.
Premature ejaculation or early ejaculation is the expelling of semen with minimum sexual stimulation, almost immediately after (or sometimes before) sexual penetration. This is a common sexual problem for men below the age of 45 in addition to erectile dysfunction. Premature ejaculation can be a result of several physical and psychological factors.
If the root cause is not serious, the problem can be solved by a few simple techniques, such as:
1. Breathing exercises
Relaxation techniques like breathing exercises and meditative practices can help you to concentrate. It also moderates the tension and stress levels which are directly related to arousal. Avoid short and rapid breaths as they can put undue pressure on the heart and increase the pulse rate. This often results in early ejaculation. On the other hand, if you take deep breaths and practice holding them in for three to five seconds, you can also use the technique during arousal.
2. Kegel exercises
Kegel exercises can help both men and women with their sexual problems. In men, these help to strengthen the pubococcygeus muscle by repeated contraction and relaxation. The pubococcygeus muscle helps to control urination too. If you use the same technique when you are close to an orgasm, you can delay your ejaculation.
3. Squeeze technique
This technique is used to reduce excessive and rapid rate of arousal. When you are close to orgasm, you can squeeze the base of the penis to curb the erection somewhat so that it can build up again. This will automatically delay ejaculation. It is a good idea to practice this technique on your own first and then try it with your partner.
4. Stop and start exercise
This exercise was perfected by the Masters and Johnson team of sexual research. This technique is also to be practiced individually for the first few times. You can masturbate alone and stop just before reaching the climax. You can practice this again and again by bringing yourself closer to ejaculation every time until the point you cannot control or regulate the process any more. This will help you to know the limit till which you can stop and regulate the ejaculation process. You can then use this technique during sexual activity with your partner.
5. Reduce stress
The stress hormones in your body prevent the secretion of testosterone which is responsible for your sex drive. Alcohol, tobacco or nicotine and other illegal drugs used to combat stress can also have an adverse effect on your sexual arousal and cause premature ejaculation.
Most people remain perplexed between having too much or too less sex drive. Libido, more commonly referred to as sex drive, varies from one individual to another and also between the sex partners. Though stereotypes are always there, sex drive is immensely individual.
Moreover, age, relationship status, and stress levels can also cause a fluctuation in both the male and female sex drive. But, it is important to know whether the libido of the person is going right or is too low for his/her partner and if so, the reason behind it.
Understanding baseline libido
- When it comes to sex drive, “normal” is just an elastic word and it is dependent on the baseline libido of a person.
- Though it can be normal for a person to feel the sex drive, it is also absolutely normal for an asexual person to possess no libido at all. If there is a significant deviation from the baseline, then it is definitely a cause for concern. It is also common for couples to have a disparity between libidos.
- There is no actual normal amount of libido that everyone should possess since the sex drive is quite individualized.
Factors affecting the sex drive
If the person suffers from an abnormally low sex drive, then it is the cause of concern. However, one must bear in mind that these factors can affect different people differently. Here are some of the most common factors affecting the sex drive:
- Underlying clinical conditions: Underlying psychological conditions and medical conditions, can suppress libido to such a level as if it does not exist. For instance, chronic illnesses and cancer can bog down a person’s desire for sex. Also, psychological issues can pave the way for reduced sex drive. Not only depression is a major cause of reduced sex drive, the treatment using antidepressants can also have a similar effect. Some women also have reduced sex drive after taking birth control pills.
- Hormonal imbalances: Hormones are majorly the cause of almost everything and sexual desire is no exception to this. In some women, low androgen levels lead to reduced sex drive though there is no clear relation between the cause and effect. Some research indicates that some hormones, such as testosterone, can play a critical role in the modification of libido. It is important to mention here that a woman may have low libido in spite of having all hormones under normal range.
Most importantly, sex drive has a direct link with the relationship issues. If there is any stress in the relationship, then one or both partners may suffer from low libido. Further, it is advised to talk to an expert, if the person is suffering from an abnormal sex drive and if this is affecting the health of the individual, as it will help avoid any major health problems if any.
The development of a girl’s breast at puberty is a major differentiating factor between the silhouette of a boy and a girl. However, sometimes, men too can develop breast tissue. This condition is known as Gynecomastia. While it is not fatal or very harmful to a person’s overall health, it can cause emotional distress and affect a person’s self-confidence.
Gynecomastia can be triggered by a number of factors including diet, lifestyle, hormonal imbalances etc. One of the most surprising causes of this condition is milk. This is because milk is considered to be rich in oestrogen. When talking of milk, it can be categorised as organic and non-organic milk. In order to increase the amount of milk, a cow can produce they are often injected with hormones. Milk collected from cows who have received such treatment is known as non-organic milk while milk collected from cows who have not received any form of treatment to boost milk production can be termed as organic milk. Non-organic milk may also have a higher than normal IGF-I level. This refers to an insulin-like growth factor that aids in the development of breast tissue.
The main reason milk consumption is encouraged is for its high calcium levels. However, you can get your calcium from other natural sources as well. Green leafy vegetables like spinach, kale and bok-choy are very rich in calcium and the calcium from these vegetables can be very easily absorbed by our bodies. Thus, skipping your glass of milk will not give you weak bones.
Gynecomastia can be treated. Increasing your intake of cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower can help absorb and remove oestrogen from the digestive tract before it goes into the blood stream. Spices like turmeric can increase testosterone levels and help balance hormones. Phytoestrogens like flax seeds and soy can also help treat gynecomastia by minimising oestrogen levels and reducing cholesterol.
Two ayurvedic herbs that can increase the production of testosterone and thus, help maintain a balance between oestrogen and testosterone are tribulus terrestris and cordycep. Red clover can also help reduce oestrogen levels. Sarsaparilla is yet another ayurvedic herb that can help treat this condition by strengthening muscles.
In addition to these dietary changes and herbal medicines, one must also exercise to reduce fat tissue in the chest area. Lifting weights or chest bench presses are ideal exercises to strengthen chest muscles and reduce gynecomastia.
A couple of decades ago, medical professionals believed that a lot of females could not climax at all. There are a number of reasons for this. It is easy for the male to know when he has achieved an orgasm, which usually happens with ejaculation, which is quite evident. For the females, on the other hand, it is not so evident. It is a perceived feeling and while the media showcase it in a particular way, reality is far moved from it.
There are various reasons why it is very difficult to pin this down. Orgasms are not just an elusive feeling for the woman, it is an elusive topic for the medical professionals too. Read on to know some of the common causes (more beliefs or notions) about this and some simple but effective ways of managing this.
Private topic: Girls are very shy compared to boys and both their exposure to sex education and discussion about this is limited compared to boys. We might tend to think of it as common in India alone, but this is true across a vast number of countries. We are not alone! This shyness continues into their later years too, and unless transformed by the partner, it may continue to be a topic that is shunned.
Purpose: Sex is more deemed as a form of procreation rather than for sex. Therefore, while sex is necessary for conception, orgasm is not. This is one more reason (strange but true) that orgasm is very elusive for a woman.
Psychological factors: It could be guilt from past relationships or fear of past abuse. It could be fear of losing control or fear of coming across as vulnerable. For any of these reasons, women can have difficulties climaxing during the act.
Whatever the cause of the problem, the first step in coping up with the issue is to acknowledge the issue. Being a private topic, this is not something that is going to draw the person towards medical help. However, this needs to be discussed frankly with the partner or with the doctor. Getting the partner involved removes a lot of psychological barriers (guilt, fear, anxiety, etc.) This would result in natural ironing out of issues, improving the performance of both the people involved.
If that does not happen, seeking professional help, be it medical help to correct physical issues or counselling, is the next suggestion. A frank discussion will do wonders, and what was once elusive can be well within your reach.
Male hypogonadism, also known as testosterone deficiency, is a failure of the testes to produce the male sex hormone testosterone, sperm, or both.Testosterone play an important role in sperm production.This condition can be due to a testicular disorder or the result of a disease process involving the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.
This is of two types including:
Primary type of hypogonadism is also known as primary testicular failure, which originates from a problem in the testicles.
Secondary type of hypogonadism indicates a problem in the hypothalamus or the pituitary gland through which parts of the brain that signal the testicles to produce testosterone
Either type of hypogonadism may be caused by an inherited (congenital) trait or something that happens later in life (acquired), such as an injury or an infection. At times, primary and secondary hypogonadism can occur together.
Common causes of primary hypogonadism include:
- Klinefelter syndrome
- Undescended testicles
- Mumps orchitis
- Injury to the testicles
- Cancer treatment
Causes of secondary hypogonadism:
A number of conditions can cause secondary hypogonadism, including:
- Kallmann syndrome
- Pituitary disorders
- Inflammatory disease
- Concurrent illness
How Is Hypogonadism Diagnosed?
Your doctor will conduct a physical exam to confirm that your sexual development is at the proper level for your age. They may examine your muscle mass, body hair and your sexual organs.
Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is the most commonly administered as a topical gel, transdermal patch or by injection and is the recommended treatment for male hypogonadism.
You can get testosterone replacement therapy by:
Injections of a gonadotropin releasing hormone may trigger puberty or increase your sperm production.
Patients can also improve testosterone levels with lifestyle changes, including:
In adult males, hypogonadism may alter certain masculine physical characteristics and impair normal reproductive function.
In today's time, when every one is struggling due to high stress levels, men are facing the brunt of it in the worst possible manner. Todat every 3 out of 10 men suffer from some type of male reproductive issue and one such issue is when the semen, during ejaculation, enters the bladder instead of leaving through the urethra, it is called retrograde ejaculation.
Causes behind it
When men orgasm, the vas deferens (a duct through which the sperm travels to urethra) moves the sperm to the prostrate, where other fluids mix with it to form liquid semen. The bladder neck muscle (the muscle at the exit to the bladder) narrows down, so the ejaculation doesn’t enter the bladder accidentally when it enters the urethra (tube inside the penis) from the prostate. If you are suffering from retrograde ejaculation, this bladder neck muscle doesn’t compress properly. This results in sperm entering the bladder instead of the urethra.
The causes which lead to weakening of the bladder neck muscle include:
- Prostate or bladder neck surgery
- Side effect of some medications, such as medicines taken for high blood pressure, mood disorders and prostate enlargement
- Nerve damage due to diabetes, spinal cord injury or multiple sclerosis (a disease of the immune system wherein it attacks the protective covering of the nerves).
Symptoms that you must look out for
The symptoms and signs of retrograde ejaculation include:
- Dry orgasm: Little to no ejaculation is present when you have an orgasm.
- Cloudy urine after sex: The semen enters the bladder thus, making the urine cloudy
- Male infertility: Since there is hardly any ejaculation, conceiving becomes difficult
How it can be treated
Until and unless retrograde ejaculation interferes with fertility, it requires no treatment. In such scenarios, retrograde ejaculation is treated by taking a closer look at the underlying causes. If nerve damage is the cause, then drugs might help, especially for condition such as diabetes, multiple sclerosis and other diseases or surgeries. However, drugs are not effective if you had surgeries such as bladder neck or prostate surgery.
Being on drugs such as alpha blockers for high blood pressure or prostate problems, or medications for mood disorders, might cause retrograde ejaculation. In such cases, your doctor will advise you to stay off the drugs for some time. Since, infertility is a symptom of retrograde ejaculation, you might require fertility treatments, especially if you and your partner are trying for a baby. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sex addiction can result from a lot of reasons. From coping with a mechanism to self-pleasure, beating loneliness to excess sex during the teen, anything can be a contributing factor. While the scientific community still does not pinpoint this as a disease, an increasing number of individuals are being identified who are suffering from an addiction to sex. While there is no quick fix to it, Ayurveda has ways that can address sex addiction and fix it for good:
- Food is essential: There should be razor sharp focus on eating. Sattvik Food such as curd, milk, bread, wheat, rice, sugar, milk is some of the best food items to curve sex addiction. Fruits such as apples, bananas, grapes, mangoes and pomegranates play rich dividends in checking sex addiction. Popular meal preparation such as Havishya Annam and Charu are extremely helpful in curtailing sex addiction.
- Food to avoid: In Ayurveda food items such as meat, eggs, fish are considered as detrimental as far as sex health is concerned. They tend to increase sex addiction. The meat of buffalo, sheep or goat increases sex drive in an individual.
- Breathing exercise: Pranayama or slow breathing is another excellent way to reduce sex addiction. This is slow release and intake of oxygen. An expert supervision is required when it is performed for the first time.
- Working out: Daily jogging, running, working out or simply walking will go a long way in ensuring that an individual cut down his sex addiction over a period. Working out helps to profoundly sweat and helps the organ perform better. Not to mention, it lifts a person’s mood and installs loads of positive energy.
- Avoid addiction: Any addiction be it smoking, drinking, substance, drugs or marijuana can be extremely detrimental. External stimulus not only increases sex addiction but proves to be hazardous for the body over the long term.
- Keep hydrated: Remaining hydrated throughout the day is important. Drinking water, fruit juice, and other non-sweet drinks prove to be very handy in cutting down sex addiction. However, it should be ensured to refrain from drinking carbonated drinks. They increase fat in the body and make a person lethargic.
- Quick meditation: While meditation sounds daunting at times, it is not that difficult to do it. Sitting down in a quiet place and counting numbers from 1 to 100 is also a form of meditation. The idea is to concentrate and keep the focus for a stretch of time. Meditation greatly helps a person to curb sex addiction by keeping the mind focused.
- Ayurvedic tonics: Ayurvedic items such as Ashwagandha, Brahmi, and turmeric can help to reduce sex addiction.
In case you have a concern or query you can always s & get answers to your questions!
Pain during or after sexual intercourse is known as dyspareunia. Although this problem can affect men, it is more common in women. Women with dyspareunia may have pain in the vagina, clitoris or labia. There are numerous causes of dyspareunia, many of which are treatable.
Common causes include the following:
- Vaginal dryness
- Atrophic vaginitis, a common condition causing thinning of the vaginal lining in postmenopausal women
- Side effects of drugs such as antihistamines and tamoxifen (Nolvadex and other brands)
- An allergic reaction to clothing, spermicides or douches
- Endometriosis, an often painful condition in which tissue from the uterine lining migrates and grows abnormally inside the pelvis
- Inflammation of the area surrounding the vaginal opening, called vulvar vestibulitis
- Skin diseases, such as lichen planus and lichen sclerosus, affecting the vaginal area
- Urinary tract infections, vaginal yeast infections, or sexually transmitted diseases
- Psychological trauma, often stemming from a past history of sexual abuse or trauma.
Symptoms of Dyspareunia:
Women with dyspareunia may feel superficial pain at the entrance of the vagina or deeper pain during penetration or thrusting of the penis. Some women also may experience severe tightening of the vaginal muscles during penetration, a condition called vaginismus.
Your health practitioner will check for the following things
- If there was ever a time you had painless intercourse or if you have always had dyspareunia
- If you have enough natural lubrication and if your symptoms improve when you use commercially available lubricants
- About your sexual history (to help assess your risk for sexually transmitted infections)
- If you have ever been sexually abused or had a traumatic injury involving your genitals.
- Lubrication with an over-the-counter lubricant such as K-Y jelly.
- Antifungal medication(if you have any kind of fungal infection)
- Sitz baths for removing the inflammation
- For skin diseases affecting the vaginal area, lichen sclerosus and lichen planus often improve with steroid creams.
- Therapies include topical estrogen cream, low-dose pain medications, and physical therapy with biofeedback to lower the muscle tension in the pelvic floor
- Surgeries can also be prescribed for abnormal growths
Low or reduced libido has been a point of concern for many years and if left neglected it can negatively impact your love life. Read on to know how you can boost your libido with these ornamental tips.
- Have a positive mental attitude and keep your stress level low: If you feel good and self confident you may feel more sexual and attractive to your partner.
- Consider, but do not overly rely on supplements that claim to increase your libido.Take a bite out of a forbidden fruit: Figs, bananas and avocados, for example, are considered libido-boosting foods, known as aphrodisiacs. And they are provide certain vitamins smooths the blood flow..
- Be a poser: Yoga does more than just get you limber, it may boost your libido, too. Yoga may also improve your orgasms by increasing blood flow down there.
- Indulge in all things chocolate: Throughout history, chocolate has been a symbol of desire. Not just because of its delicious taste, but because of its power to improve sexual pleasure.
- Find out which scenarios spark magic for you and your partner: You do not need to recreate every detail from those scenes. With a little imagination, improvisational role-playing, you can incorporate one or two key elements from the scene, such as a costume or a prop - and create a scenario that is likely to liven the mood.
- Take your daily herbs: Ginkgo biloba, an extract derived from the leaf of the Chinese ginkgo tree, is another herb found to treat antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction.
- Seek the help of a sex therapist, if necessary: If you are experiencing sexual problems that prevent you from desiring, initiating, or enjoying sex, consider whether these issues may be psychological in origin.
- Be patient: If you have a partner who is being treated for lost interest in and enjoyment in sex, or for issues relating to sexual performance, be patient and realize that treatment can take several months or more to be effective.
- Take a whiff: Whiffing can also work for you. But the scent of your man postworkout might do just that. Sniffing his sweat can increase your level of the stress hormone cortisol, which may boost arousal.