Submit a review for Dr.Shyam Mithiya's Psychiatry & Sex ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Have had a very pleasant experience...one of the most talented docs...would recommend anyone n evryone to visit him. One word to decribe the doc is Problem solver
I'd recoverd from depression. Best psychiatrist in Mumbai. I recomment to those who are in depression.
He was patient in listening our problems and gave us confidence that treatment would work
Nightfall or night discharge is a condition when some men ejaculate in sleep usually in the early hours of the morning or late night. This problem usually worsens due to the weakness in muscles and nerves of the penis due to past bad history of excessive masturbation, thinning of semen viscosity, fluctuation in hormones and a full bladder. Usually, men are able to hold the semen but when it excess then it is eliminated in the form of nightfall. or late night. This problem usually worsens due to the weakness in muscles and nerves of due to past bad history of excessive masturbation, thinning of semen viscosity, fluctuation in hormones and a full bladder. men are able to hold the semen but when it excess then it is eliminated in the form of nightfall.
In the case of excessive semen flow and nightfall, a person might experience insomnia, dizziness, weakness, loss of memory and sight, pain in knees, weaker sexual incapacity, infertility, erectile, dysfunction and not to forget stress. In rare cases, a person might pass urine along with semen. of excessive semen flow and nightfall, a person might experience insomnia, dizziness, weakness, loss of memory and sight, pain in knees, weaker sexual incapacity, infertility, erectile, dysfunction and not to forget stress. In a rare case, a person might pass urine along with semen.
Treatment for nightfall:
It is believed that the best way to stop nightfall is by changing the lifestyle and treating with guidance of doctor. This includes reducing the frequency of masturbation and avoiding porn and nude pictures. However, there are some ways to cure nightfall naturally by doing the following:
- Meditation increases concentration and inner feelings can be controlled. This helps distract men from indulging in unwanted activities and is very effective in controlling nightfall.
- Exercise and yoga allow a person to have full control of their mind, body and soul. By doing regular yoga and exercises sex-related activities which induce nightfall can be avoided.
- Bathing with essential oils before going to bed is helpful as it relaxes the body and mind and allows a good sleep.
- Change in diet can prevent nightfall. Men who suffer from this problem should avoid acidic food.
And if the nightfall persists you need to consult a sexologist and with proper treatment of the underlying cause you can cure your problem completely with your lost physical and sexual strength.
Curing nightfall is easy and should be recognized so that it does not hamper the sex life of a man.
Following home remedies can also be taken to control or prevent the situation:
- Bottle gourd has a cooling effect thereby cools the system which is responsible for nightfall. It can be used in two ways, either by drinking bottle gourd juice before bedtime or by mixing the juice with sesame oil and massaging it.
- Gooseberry or amla helps in increasing the immunity of the body. It is believed that drinking a glass of gooseberry juice can help get rid of nightfall.
- Onions and garlic are known to cure many health related conditions. 3-4 cloves of raw garlic and onions in the form of salads should be had to cure nightfall.
- Milk, when combined with pre-soaked almonds, banana, and ginger, helps to eliminate this problem. Banana has a cooling property which helps to control the problem. Also, eating curd is beneficial as it has healing properties which cool the system and increase immunity.
- Juice of celery and fenugreek are very helpful in nightfall as well as premature ejaculation. These juices can be mixed with honey in a ratio of 2:1. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
You may be a Greek god in bed but there is always a scope for improvement. Food is known to play a major role in your sex life; think of aphrodisiac foods such as banana and dark chocolate. These foods raise your libido levels which make you a better performer in bed.
Here is a list of foods which help you perform better in bed:
Oysters: Oysters are a type of food that is high in zinc, which is known for its libido enhancing abilities. They also contain important amino acids which boost production of sex hormones in the body.
Avocados: Avocados contain Vitamin E in good amounts which keep your sex spark ignited. They are not only good for your libido but also beneficial for your skin. Vitamin E is known to keep your skin healthy and free from different skin disorders such as acne.
Chilies: A staple ingredient in most Indian kitchens, the humble chili is a well-known aphrodisiac. It contains compounds which influence a better secretion of ‘endorphins’ by the brain. Endorphins are called the ‘happy hormones’ which help boost heart rate, thus contributing to improved blood circulation. An enhanced blood circulation to the sexual organs certainly keeps them in better health.
Chocolate: Chocolate, especially its darker cousin, has compounds which increase ‘dopamine’ levels in the body, the hormone which is known to increase pleasure during sex.
Banana: Bananas are rich in potassium and Vitamin B which increase energy levels in the body. ‘Bromelain’ is another compound in banana which improves testosterone levels in the body.
Honey: Wondering where the term “honeymoon” came from? Well, it comes from a drink called ‘mead’ which is made from honey. Honey is rich in Boron which boosts energy levels and also helps regulate hormone levels in the body.
Coffee: Caffeine is a strong stimulant of blood flow in the body. It ups energy level and elevates heart rate, thus giving you the required impetus to last that bit longer.
Pine nuts: Being rich in zinc, this food packs quite a punch below the belt. You can also use them as your evening snack to get rid of food cravings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
I have premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction problem. Please help me and suggest a best treatment.
My frnd masturbate daily frm 2 years n now his face have become small in size is due to weakness due 2 excess of masturbation he has stopped now masturbating so can his face become normal like earlier.
My frnd has gone with unprotected sex on 26th Oct. Her LMP was 29th September 2016. It was safe period for her. N the ejaculation was outside. She is afraid of unwanted pregnancy, she was expecting menses today. BT till now no menses have occurred. What she shud do. Plzzz help.
Respected Doctors 2 days before share my problem about MY wife. She is 29 years old and I am 45 years old. At morning during sexual intercourse MY wife found little pain inside vagina. Today we visited gynecologist. She said do not worry no problem some time its happened also suggest me use condoms during intercourse. But my wife use ocp then she said use condoms few days than when everything normal you both decide which precaution you want to continue. MY wife not much happy with condoms. So what can I do now? Please suggest me. Thank You.
I had a homosexual relation with a partner and his sperm spread from lower portion of my penis to stooldoor and My penis was covered with skin. Next day partners HIV test done at govt hospital and reports negative. Then after 25 days I have tested HIV at govt hospital and reports negative. After 50 days I have tested HIV and VDRL and reports negative. After 55 days I have tested HIV P24 antigen and reports negative. Any chances to infect HIV? What is seroconversion?
Unlike what you may think, anxiety is a common emotional response in a situation where we are worried about an outcome. It is, in fact, beneficial to us as it keeps us alert and charged for a reaction. Anxiety disorder, however, comes when you lose control over your reaction and let it take control of your life in a way that disables you from living a normal life.
The first thing to do as a positive step is to accept that you have a disorder. Mental health problems are as big as physical problems. Just like the body needs to be treated to cure a disease, the mind too can be treated to cure you of your problems. The next thing to do is to know what type of disorder you are suffering from to get specific treatment for it.
Connection between anxiety and depression:
Anxiety is not just incessant worrying. It is sometimes an obsessive compulsive disorder that can takeover your life or a terrifying phobia that can prevent you from doing things that are routine for others. Over a period of time, living with such a disorder can take an emotional toll leading to depression. Chance of developing depression in addition to anxiety is quite high. In fact, almost half of all people with major depression also suffer from severe and persistent anxiety. In many cases people suffering from post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and anxiety are also victims of depression.
Symptoms of anxiety and depression disorder
Constant fear and worry
Loss of interest in normal life, hobbies and activities
Insomnia and fatigue with inability to relax
Feeling of sadness and worthlessness
Coping with anxiety and depression disorder
The first and most important thing to know is that both conditions are treatable and patients who get regular care, medication and support from friends and family can come back to living a normal life. Here are some of the treatments available:
1. Medication: Taking proper medication is very important as it acts quickly and is quite safe. Most people do not take medication, such as sleeping pills, fearing they might get addicted to them, which is a myth. Also, medications prescribed by your doctor are safe and specific that is why they have been prescribed.
2. Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT): It is used to first figure out what the cause behind the anxiety or depression. It is then used to teach people to manage their fears, anxieties, and depressive symptoms and also learn how to take control of their emotions. Another therapy used for treating depression is Emotive Behaviour therapy.
3. Lifestyle modification: In order to overcome, anxiety and depression, certain lifestyle changes are required, such as one should exercise daily at least for 30 minutes and eat a healthy diet.
4. Counselling: Counselling helps the person to overcome the oppressive thoughts and cope up with the feeling of worthlessness.
5. Group therapy: Knowing you are not alone with your pains and fears can often come as a big relief. Not only will the patient benefit from joining a local support group, the care giver will also learn how to cope with the developments of the disorder and how they can continue to provide care and support to their loved ones.