Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shrirang PurohitYour feedback matters!
I have rash on both forearms red looks like bumps on back of throats what can cause this the rashes don't itch.
I'm 54 years old male suffering from psoriasis for the past few years. Taken many medicines from the local skin doctors. But it is not curable. Is there any solution to cure this psoriasis completely?
Dear sir, My have a no. Of keloid on her skin Injections already taken but it has no effect in fact the no of keloid are increasing day by day Pl. Suggest
On my face there are many pimples and dark circle. Daily one pimple will arise. Can you please mention that which type of medicine or cream would be I take?
I am 15 years old and my face was dark ,when compared to my body ,how to make it fare by using home made methods.
I am 28 year old male. I have very high problem of hair loss & dandruff flakes from last one year. I consult one dermatologist but still problem is going on. Kindly suggest to cure problem. Aloevera natural can work?
I am 23 years old, and am staying in doha at present. I have severe dandruff problem and hairfall. Hairfall in the sense, if I comb my hair its falling so badly from the root. So I just need some remedies.
Hi I'm a male or boy which type of fruits or any fruits or vegetables by eating or consuming works and gives or show great result or works for our skin and gives us fairer , glowing and clear skin on our face and body and keeps our skin healthy please tel me plz.
I have been suffering from severe hair loss since two years. I've used many lotions and creams but no change. What should I do?
I am 20 year old male . I get oil on my face . Which cream is better for me to do not get the oil on my face. Please suggest the cream that do not have any side effects.
My body is having random blisters that are painful for. Few days and after that the skin in that area sheds.
My face skin is oily and colour is wheaties (gehua rang. How can I get oilfree and glow and shiny skin.
Sir I have black dots on my face give some measures to cure it and give some measures to weight gain.
People who suffer from oily skin tend to have multiple advantages, such as a younger looking skin over a longer period of time as wrinkles, spots and fine lines tend to creep in much later. However, there are many inherent disadvantages of having oily skin, such as a shiny face and frequent occurrences of pimples and acne. Some of the tips to take care of your greasy or oily skin are mentioned below:
1. Use face cleansers, which are gentle on your skin: It is very important that you choose a cleanser, which has the best ingredients in them as harder elements can damage your skin and accelerate oil production. Products which are specifically marketed for oily skin or acne and best suited for these purposes usually contain the following ingredients:
- glycolic acid
- benzoyl peroxide
- beta-hydroxy acid
- salicylic acid
2. Use medicated pads or blotting paper to remove excess oil: For greasy or oily skin, one of the best solutions is to use specially medicated pads or blotting paper, which can easily remove the grime from your face. There are many over the counter products available which are specially made for this purpose. You can use these in between daily facial washes.
3. Don't wash you face more than twice daily: It is recommended you wash your face twice a day with a gentle face cleanser, but not more than that. Washing your face more than twice daily could actually strip your skin of all moisture and encourage the production of more oil.
4. Use natural face masks and clays to soothe your skin once a week: Natural clays and face masks made of ingredients like fullers earth, commonly known as multani mitti and sandalwood will soothe and cool your skin. It also removes excess oil and harmful bacteria from the skin.
5. Control what you eat: Diet plays a big part on how skin is affected as well. Consuming foods, which are high in sugar and oil such as fried foods and fizzy drinks will definitely contribute to more oil on your skin. Replacing them with fruits and vegetables like apricots, mangoes, lettuce, kale, carrots and sweet potatoes will reduce the oiliness of your skin.
6. Makeup also plays a major role: The type of foundation or makeup you use can also contribute to how much oil you have on your skin. While choosing make up try and avoid heavy foundation and choose water based liquid make up instead of oil based ones.
Related Tip: "7 Tips for Healthy & Glowing Skin in Monsoon!"