Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shivaji KalelYour feedback matters!
I m 19 year old my period is running and I have hard pain in navi why and what to do please suggest.
My daughter is 5 years old but her hair growth is not satisfactory. She is having curly hair's. She likes long hair's. What should we do to improve her hair growth.
During the sex can I used any liquid on vagina for more better kissing on vagina by my lips? And which type of liquid I have to used?
I have ajob in software company in Hyderabad, in the last 3 years my weight is decreased from 55 to 65 kgs. So please help to increase my weight.
Muscle pain in back so plzz tell me a specific treatment for the problem can't able to sleep at nights. Referred to a family doctor nd problem he told is in muscles near my spinal chord are ruptured. Plzz tell me a solution.
I'm losing my hair since 1 year ago I'm not find a kind medicine to treatment it, if you can suggest to take any medicine or oil for solve it.
Here are some tips for your youthful skin
I want to lose weight fast there is anything else to do I am doing workout daily but I am not loosing weight why?
Somebody suggested that taking two spoons of apple vinegar with a glass of eater daily helps in weight loss. Is it so and does it have any side effects. Also I frequently develops muscle cramps and I read on net that it helps in that too. Kindly advise.
I am not satisfied from my height. I want to increase my height at this stage of age. So I want to know how can I increase my height? Please suggest something for height gaining. Thanks.
I was bitten by a street dog on 27th of last month. And I have taken all my 5 injections. But ive been feeling week since 2 weeks nw. And since yest bad stomach pain. And headache.
I am very thin. I want to gain weight without any medicine. Please tell me what to do for gain weight in one week. Or as fast as possible.
I have got very tin I want to gain my weight and I am not able to get hungry so can you suggest me what should I do for gain my weight in next 30 days.
I need to reduce my belly fat fast. I do work out daily morning but I can't and my leg started paining below knee. So I need a solution.
My iui is done 12 days after 1 drops of brownish discharge in my panties. And my bhcg test also positive but I'm having leg pain, headache is it symptoms of pregnancy or period? And my period is 2 days due.
My mother is surfing from typhoid What precaution should we take for her And what type of food is healthy for her.
Having a cosmetic surgery is quite a big deal. It is an expensive surgery, which causes alteration of your body features. Although cosmetic surgeries are usually effective and provide satisfactory results, you should keep several things in mind before a cosmetic surgery. You should know all important facts about cosmetic surgeries, their procedure and results before undertaking one.
Here are the things you should consider and keep in mind:
- Cosmetic surgeries are permanent: You would like the idea of perfecting several features of your body using a cosmetic surgery. However, you must keep in mind that such a surgery is permanent and your features would be altered forever. You should not undergo a cosmetic surgery half-heartedly and must think over and over before finalizing.
- You should know why you are having a surgery: You need to have proper reasons why you want to undergo a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the exact reason why you feel that a cosmetic surgery is required. There are several physical and emotional changes which occur after a surgery and you should be prepared for the same.
- You should know the results you want: Before having a cosmetic surgery, you should know exactly how the results would appear. Having a rough idea will not do and you should know beforehand how you are going to look post-surgery. You must make the doctor understand your requirements and desired results perfectly so that he or she can give the best results. You may use pictures and illustrations to explain your objectives to the surgeon.
- You should know about the outcomes: Knowing about all the possible outcomes of the cosmetic surgery, which you have opted for is very important. For this, you need to surf the internet and do some research. Read from trustworthy medical care websites and also consult people who have had a cosmetic surgery before. You should also keep in mind the consequences which may arise if you do not like the results of a cosmetic surgery and be prepared mentally, in case some complications occur.
- You should choose the best surgeon: Choosing a capable and efficient surgeon is an important thing to do, before thinking of having a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the location, experience and approach, while choosing the right surgeon. You should also make sure that the surgeon is qualified and registered to practice.
A cosmetic surgery is a serious surgery, which will change the way you look in certain ways, depending upon the type of cosmetic surgery you have chosen. Before deciding on having a cosmetic surgery, you should consider the above-mentioned factors and then only go for it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic plastic surgeon.