Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shivaji Kalel
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shivaji KalelYour feedback matters!
My mother has severe pain in knees nd jointsafter recovery from chikungunya. Pl suggest some quick remedy for her.
Dr. I am suffering from pcod from last 16 year and my period was not regular so I went to a Dr. she gave me krisom 35 after taking that medicine my periods got regular but for some day then I went to one gynecologist she gave me geocyst medicine and menoreg syrup for 3 months then again the same thing happened that my periods was irregular again again she told me to take loette for 3 months but she told me to take this medicine from your 3day of your periods and with that she gave me mychiro and cycloset syrup for 3 months till with that medicine my periods was regular now she told us that we will go for pregnancy for that she gave me letrozole 2.5 mg for 5 days 10 tablets and she told me that I had to take from 3 day of my periods and with that she told me to take Folizorb in morning and ovifert morning and evening and valest 2 she told me to take morning and evening I want to know that from all these medicine shall I convince and if I convince it will effect my baby in any case means is there any chance that baby born with abnormality or in future I get any side effects or any kind of cancer please help me out.
Iam 18 years old iam not sleeping perfectly because of tensions and my hair fall is increasing and my face is glowing off.
There are many things we do in our daily routine that can have various repercussions. The state of our skin is one of these. Starting from what we eat to how we shower and what kind of a skin care regimen we follow, there are a variety of factors that can affect the way our skin behaves. So are you showering the right way? Find out the best way to shower if you want healthy and glowing skin that retains its elasticity for a longer time.
- Turn it to Cold: Did you know that standing under hot water for too long can actually rob your skin of its moisture and make it look shrivelled? That’s right, the temperature of the water can actually make your skin good or bad. So turn the knob for a cold shower and enjoy an energetic shower, which will leave your skin looking dewy fresh. The water should not be completely cold, as harsh temperatures can have the same effect as extremely hot water. Instead, make sure that you find the perfect room temperature or luke warm setting with which you can shower every day.
- Showerhead: This may come as a surprise to you. Your showerhead actually determines the health of your skin. This showerhead is usually packed with dirt and grime that we know nothing about. Showering with this dirty showerhead can actually lead to a host of health issues in the long run including a slowdown of your immune system, as per the views of many doctors. So unscrew the showerhead and give it a good rinse in a mug of hot water. Use a toothbrush to easily dislodge the loose dirt and the grime that may have settled in layers. Take special care of the tiny jets, which should not get damaged in your cleaning spree!
- Shampoo and Conditioner: Remember to lather your locks in the right way by diluting the shampoo a little before spreading it evenly over the rest of your scalp. You should also do the same for your conditioner and let it stand for a few minutes before you wash it off.
- Exfoliation: Keep this activity to a minimum to avoid excessive abrasion of the skin. Use soft foam on a daily basis and keep the exfoliation to a minimum with one or two sessions a week.
- Cleansing: While the bar soap is the cleanest option, the loofah is not. So, if you are using a loofah on a daily basis, you will have to clean it up properly before you hang it to dry. Also, ensure that your bathroom has plenty of ventilation so that it may dry properly before your next use.