Doctor in Sai Siddhi Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Sai Siddhi ClinicYour feedback matters!
How to Naturally BOOST Testosterone Without Drugs or Danger?
Who else is looking for a safe, easy and 100% natural way to boost testosterone? If you are anything like most of our readers, the truth is, over the age of 25 or so... you are losing more testosterone with every passing month, and this can have a bevy of negative side effects across all sorts of male performance metrics. (from the bedroom, to the boardroom the beach and beyond)
Simply stated, testosterone is linked to body mass, energy, mood, performance, sexual virility and so much more.
Let's look at some of the various ways to increase testosterone naturally from around the web below including, some unusual approaches like meditation, deep breathing exercises (like Wim Hoff breath work) cold showers, and more.
Lift Weights. Yes, there are many ways to stay in shape these days that DON'T require hitting the weight room in the gym. But when it comes to boosting testosterone through actual exercise, weight resistance training remains one of the very best ways to make it happen, naturally... and in a hurry. Some of our readers claim that lifting weights, even in moderation, can lead to 7-10% improvements in testosterone levels over a 2 month training period.
High interval training. (HIT) This is simply exercise based on EXPLOSIVE movements, over very short periods of time, with high intensity "bursts" repeated frequently. This is well known to be an easy way to improve all sorts of health markers for men, and testosterone levels are just one of the "healthy" hormone increases you'll see from this sort of routine.
Dietary changes can be a HUGE help in naturally increasing testosterone, and in 2 very decidedly different directions. Intermittent fasting has been shown to increase testosterone in 24 hours or less, often by large percentage increases.
16, 20 or even 24 hour fasts (no calories, only water) offer a bevy of benefits including potential longevity and anti-aging potentials as well.
On the other side of the dietary spectrum, increasing the amount of good fat in your diet can lead to dramatic natural gains in testosterone. Avocado, salmon, oily fish, nuts, seeds are all recommended for those of you looking for great gains without drugs, supplements or over the counter treatments.
Lastly, meditation is a great way to get all sorts of natural improvements in many hormones that regulate sexual performance, energy levels and more. Why? Cortisol, the stress hormone, is a well known drain on testosterone levels and meditation is a great way of reducing cortisol, as well as increasing all sorts of other "feel good" hormones in the brain, and body... and some believe, beyond!
Common Sexual Problems in Men - Impotence
For men, one of the most terrifying sexual problems is impotence, or erectile dysfunction. This is an issue that can worsen in time, and which can frustrate both men and their sexual partners. If you notice any symptoms, you should take action as fast as possible.
What is the meaning of impotence?
This problem is normally seen as an inability to achieve or maintain an erection that can successfully start and finish a sexual act. Age is not extremely important when it comes to impotence, but older men have more chances to suffering of this condition.
It is not uncommon to fail in achieving an erection at a given moment. This can happen if you are stressed or tired. Problems appear if this happens often. In this case, treatment is required.
Impotence can have various causes and it can be influenced by both psychological and physical factors. Even some serious conditions like kidney disorders, diabetes, Parkinson's, cholesterol or heart diseases can cause impotence. However, keep in mind that anxiety, stress, sexual boredom, depression or problems in a relationship can also cause impotence.
Facts related to impotence
Believe it or not, impotence can affect one in ten men all around the world. Of course, it is impossible to know the exact number of men who suffer from impotence. This happens because many people who suffer from impotence to embarrassed to go to the doctor. Most of the people in cause consider that they cannot discuss this problem with their doctors or sexual partners. But this is just another obstacle in resolving the problem.
It is much better to treat a dysfunction than to leave it to worsen. So if you have any problems in this area, you can also suffer from disappointment, anxiety, emotion, etc. And the list can continue with even worse conditions, if you do not seek medical advice.
How can erectile dysfunction be treated?
Recently, lots of treatments have been discovered and improved. They have managed to prove to be quite successful. Nowadays, there are lots of treatments that remain available for everyone in need to use. Firstly, you should talk to your partner. Sometimes men can give in to the pressure (intentional or not) to perform. In this case, a serious discussion can take the load off and even encourage an erection.
This is another thing to consider. For instance, drug abuse, too much alcohol or heavy smoking can intensify the impotence problems. If you suffer from impotence, consider seeing a doctor who can offer you a full and complete consultation. After investigations, this doctor can offer you the proper remedy. There are a couple of popular drugs that are normally prescribed when the problem of male erectile dysfunction strikes. But every man has different problems, so every treatment will also be different. What matters the most is to get healthy and to have a good sex life!
Common Sexual Problems in Men - Impotence
What is the meaning of impotence?
Facts related to impotence
How can erectile dysfunction be treated?
Sex and Pregnancy: Understanding Penis Health
When a man chooses to father a child, he's likely quite ready for the joys of having a little one around the house. But he might not be so keen on what those nine months of pregnancy (and many months of recovery beyond) will do to his sex life. Though most men have the good sense not to mention this worry to their blossoming partners, it's definitely something that bothers many. Since a guy knows that good penis health requires giving their member exercise on a regular basis, he might wonder how to do that appropriately - and not hurt their partner or put the pregnancy at risk in the meantime.
The good news is that there are many ways around the pregnancy issue when it comes to sex, including ways that a man can ensure his good penis health during those nine months and beyond. Here's how.
1) Be sensitive to positions. Though many women are more than happy to get it on during pregnancy, some positions might be off limits for the duration. That's because a guy who reaches too far into the vaginal canal can lead to pain for the woman, something that nobody wants. Some positions that work well for pain free sex include doggy, with no pressure placed on her abdomen, or side-by-side.
2) Expect a few months of "off limits." There might be some occasions when it seems physically fine to have sex, but the woman is feeling - to put it mildly - like death warmed over. She's throwing up or feeling nauseas, she has a headache, she's dealing with inexplicable back pain, and she's otherwise just not in the best of moods. This often happens during those first months of pregnancy. Be patient and never push the issue.
3) Be careful near the end. Some men find their partners completely irresistible during those final months of pregnancy and they want to have sex as often as possible. However, there are two things to keep in mind: First, her growing bulk might make some positions impossible or might mean that sex hurts, so takes all cues from her. Second, for some women, sex near the end of pregnancy might trigger labor before it's time. That's something a doctor will determine, and if he or she says to avoid sex, heed that advice!
4) Watch out for yeast infections. Pregnancy changes a woman's body in almost every way imaginable, including the environment of her vagina. She might experience significant dryness, or might go the other way and have excess moisture. The hormone changes can also make it more likely for her to suffer yeast infections, which can easily be passed on to a man through intercourse.
5) Study the penis skin carefully. This tip isn't for the man's sake as much as it is for hers. If a guy has issues with his penis skin, such as warts, bumps or redness, it is a good idea to abstain from sexual activity until a doctor clears him for it. This is to protect the woman and unborn child from complications that might arise from passing along infections of any kind.
6) It's okay to not get any. For some, sex is off limits throughout the duration of the pregnancy. Don't get upset if this happens; remember that it's only for a short period of time and the reward at the end is one of the best things that a man can ever experience. In the meantime, he can take things into his own hands in the shower or other private area, and thus keep his penis health up to par during his period of abstinence.
No matter the situation, a man should reach for a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to ensure his member stays in good health. A blend of powerful vitamins and nutrients can be just the ticket to keeping good penis health and being ready to rock when the pregnancy is over.
Small Penis Facts: The Micropenis
There's no sign that men's anxieties concerning penis size are slowing down; as a matter of fact, some believe that the near-omnipresence of online porn is only making men feel more and more anxious about whether they have a small penis or not. The evidence suggests that the vast majority of men don't need to worry; though they may not have equipment that would make a horse jealous, most men have more than enough equipment to satisfy themselves and their partners. As a matter of fact, the actual occurrence of men with a micropenis seems to be definitely rare. Some studies indicate less than 0.5% of men would qualify as a micropenis possessor, and other studies suggest the prevalence is even smaller.
Of course, just what is a micropenis? There's some debate as to the exact definition, with some believing it is any penis which measures less than 3 inches in length while erect and others opting for 2.5" or 2". So for the purposes of this article, it must be left vague - but it is in any case a smaller than typical penis.
With that in mind, here are a few facts about the small penis referred to as a micropenis.
- A guy with a micropenis may still be a grower rather than a shower. Even though a micropenis is a very small penis when erect, it may be even smaller when flaccid. Also, in some cases it may be bigger in circumference than in length.
- It still works. Though it may be a small penis, it still functions exactly the same as a larger model. The same stimuli create an increase in penile blood flow and retention, leading to a hardening which enables the penis to achieve penetration. Many women report that they still achieve sexual satisfaction even when their partner has a micropenis. And many women have become pregnant from men with a very small penis.
- Urinating can be an issue. If the penis is especially small when soft, it may be difficult to urinate standing up. The penis may not extend far enough out of the flap or it may not reach the urinal or toilet properly.
- Hormones may help. In some cases, especially if the penis is determined to be especially small at an early age, infusions of male hormones may help to increase the length somewhat. This is especially true when the brevity of size is due to a lack of testosterone production while in the womb.
- Kallmann Syndrome may also be to blame. Sometimes a micropenis is the result of a genetic disorder known as Kallmann Syndrome - or indeed of other diseases in the family called hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Essentially, a person with Kallmann Syndrome is kept from starting or fully finishing puberty. The hypothalamus fails to produce GnRH hormone, which in turn means that the body doesn't produce adequate amounts of testosterone. In addition to the penis being small, the testicles are also usually much smaller than normal - which in turn affects the production of sperm and semen.
Many men lament the fact that they have a micropenis, but others have learned to accept it and live much more comfortably with it. Use of penis sleeves or sheaths can sometimes help a man with a very small penis feel more comfortable with his sexual encounters.
Whether a man has a micropenis, a small penis or a large penis, he needs to keep it healthy. Regular application of a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help. Look for a crème that includes among its ingredients vitamin C, a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity and is vital for penile erections. The crème should also include vitamin B5, or pantothenic acid, which is a vital nutrient required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue.
Healing the Sore Penis After Masturbation Marathons
Most men masturbate. And when they do, they usually have their own unique way of getting the most out of the experience. For some, a quickie is all they need and they are on their way. But for others, a masturbation marathon isn't out of the question - and in fact, might be the norm. While this can be an interesting way for a guy to test his mettle or enjoy long hours of pleasure on a lonely night, the result can be a very sore penis the next day.
So what's a guy to do? Nobody wants to give up masturbation marathons, but nobody wants a sore penis, either. The key here is to know how to avoid a sore penis if at all possible - and if it does happen anyway, knowing how to ease the sore penis skin is a sure way to get a guy back in shape in no time.
Preparing for the marathon
As the old wives' tale says, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. That's a saying that rings true for almost anything, and that includes masturbation soreness. By taking a few steps before and during his marathon session, a guy can avoid the "cures" that he might be reaching for if he winds up with a sore penis. Here's what he can do.
1) Load up on lube. Though it can be tempting to try dry masturbation, most men are going to wind up in a world of hurt if they do that as part of an all-day interlude. A guy should start out using lube and continue to do so, reapplying it when it wears away. This might mean using half a bottle or more, but that's okay. Avoiding a sore penis is worth it!
2) Vary the grip. Some men have their masturbation routine down, and that's fine for a quickie now and then. But those engaging in a marathon session might want to take their time and explore new worlds, so to speak. Changing up the grip can avoid too much pressure on one area of the penis, which in turn helps a guy maintain good penis sensation all over his equipment.
3) Remember no pain doesn't mean no damage. When a man is really aroused, he might ignore pain signals - or he might not feel them at all. It's only in the aftermath that a guy realizes he hurt his delicate penis skin. To compensate for this rush of hormones that cancel out the pain signals, a guy should stop periodically to consider what he's doing, and whether he needs to change his grip or apply more lube.
What to do about a sore penis?
So what if the prevention steps didn't work? Then it's time to ease the sore penis. Here's how a guy can perform a little TLC for his favorite equipment.
1) Take some time off. A guy who is feeling the not-so-sweet fruits of his labor should take some time away from sexual activity while his penis has a chance to heal. A few days of no touching should be enough to let the skin heal and rejuvenate.
2) Maintain good penis care. In the meantime, good penis care is essential. A guy should wash gently in the shower, never scrub, and pat the skin dry when he's done. He should also take care to watch any irritations or abrasions on the penis, so that he can tell if they are getting worse.
3) Use a penis health crème. The skin will need a little boost in healing, which can be had with a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). He should look specifically for a crème with Shea butter and vitamin E, which provide not only healing, but plenty of hydration to help a guy avoid the dry, sore penis that can result from excessive masturbation.
My mother is suffering from Brain fever and she is hospitalized from 15 days so please reply me when she will get wel.
आर्थराइटिस हमारे शरीर की हड्डियों से संबंधित एक बिमारी है जिसे गठिया या संधिशोथ भी कहा जाता है. आर्थराइटिस की बिमरी में हड्डियों के जोड़ों में एक प्रकार की सूजन होती है. भले ही इसकी शुरुवात एक हड्डी के जोड़ से हो लेकिन एक से अधिक जोड़ों को भी प्रभावित कर सकती है. गठिया नामक बीमारी के लक्षण वैसे तो समय के साथ धीरे-धीरे विकसित होते हैं. लेकिन कई बार यह अचानक भी दिखाई दे सकते हैं यानी कि पहले से आपको कोई अंदाजा नहीं होगा और अचानक पता चल सकता है कि आप को आर्थराइटिस है. आर्थराइटिस नामक बीमारी के होने की उम्र आमतौर पर 65 वर्ष या इससे से अधिक होती है. लेकिन अब बदली हुई जीवनशैली के कारण यह बच्चों, टीनएजर्स और युवाओं में भी तेजी से विकसित होता जा रहा है. यह भी देखा गया है कि यह बीमारी पुरुषों की तुलना में महिलाओं में ज्यादा पाई जाती है. महिलाओं में भी उन महिलाओं की संख्या ज्यादा है जिनका वजन बहुत ज्यादा हो गया है. इसका एक कारण यह भी हो सकता है कि महिलाएं हमारे यहां ज्यादातर महिलाएं घरों में ही रह जाती हैं. कोई कसरत वगैरह भी नहीं कर पाती इसलिए उनके जोड़ों में दर्द से हो सकता है. गठिया नामक बीमारी का पता कैसे लगा सकते हैं? या आप यह कैसे जानेंगे कि आप को गठिया की परेशानी है या नहीं है? इसके लिए आवश्यक है कि आप गठिया के लक्षणों को जानें. तो आइए हम आपको गठिया यानी आर्थराइटिस के लक्षण बताते हैं.
जोड़ों में दर्द
जकड़न और सूजन गठिया के सबसे प्रमुख लक्षणों में शामिल हैं, साथ ही संधिशोथ के दौरान आ्रपके प्रभावित अंग लाल पड़ सकते हैं. इससे आपकी चलने की गति भी कम हो सकती है. कुछ लोगों में गठिया के लक्षण सुबह के समय ज्यादा प्रभावी होते हैं. आप घुटने, कूल्हे, कंधे, हाथ या पूरे शरीर के किसी भी जोड़ में गठिये के दर्द का अनुभव कर सकते हैं.
थकान का अनुभव होना
आर्थराइटिस से पीड़ित व्यक्ति को थकान का अनुभव होता है. आमतौर पर ज्यादा मेहनत करने पर तो थकान का अनुभव सबको होता है लेकिन आर्थराइटिस में बिना ज्यादा परिश्रम किए ही थकान का अनुभव होता है. प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली की गतिविधि धीमी पड़ने के कारण सूजन हो जाने की वजह से आप भूख में कमी महसूस कर सकते हैं. इसलिए थकान होने पर भी आर्थराइटिस की संभावना बनती है.
एनीमिया भी हो सकता है
आप सोचेंगे कि एनीमिया तो अपने आप में एक बीमारी है. लेकिन आपको बता दें कि कई बार ऐसा होता है कि एक बीमारी दुसरे बीमारी के होने का संकेत देती है. आपको एनीमिया भी हो सकता है - जिससे आपके शरीर में खून की मात्रा कम हो जाती है और साथ ही कभी-कभी गठिया के तीव्र आक्रमण से रोगी को बुखार भी हो सकता है. गंभीर रुमेटी गठिये का अगर समय रहते इलाज न किया जाए तो यह जोड़ों को खराब करने का कारण बन सकता है. अतः एनीमिया के दौरान विशेष रूप से सावधान रहें.
हाथों-पैरों में गांठें
गठिया से पीड़ित लोगों के हाथों-पैरो में गांठे बन जाती हैं. यदि आपने इन गांठों की अनदेखी की या इनका इलाज कराने में लापरवाही बरती तब यह इलाज में देर होने से यह गंभीर रूप ले सकती है. जिससे यह धीरे-धीरे बढ़कर बालों में कंघी करना, सीढियों पर चढ़ना यहां तक की चलना भी मुश्किल कर सकता है. अतः जब भी आपको हाथ-पैर में गांठें दिखें तो इनके इलाज के लिए तुरंत कोई कदम उठाएं नहीं तो आपकी परेशानी बढ़ सकती है. आर्थराइटिस कोई जानलेवा बीमारी तो नहीं है लेकिन फिर भी लापरवाही आपकी परेशानी बढ़ा सकती है. इसलिए समय रहते इलाज कराना ही सार्वाधिक बेहतर विकल्प है.