Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa GhosleYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir/Madam, I am 62 years old man and suffering from severe neck and back pain for last 15 years. I am also suffering from Cervical spondylosis. Kindly suggest the remedial measures. With Regards.
Doctors mera body ka hr joint stiff I can't walk for more than 5 min. .posture bhi kharab ho gya hai. Back bone jhuk gyi h.sidhi khdi ni ho skti. Weight b bdhta ja rha hai. Hath ki fingers tk stiff hogi hai. X ray m aya ki joints k bich m gap nhi h.km hogya hai. Kya joint k bich m gap ni bn skta. Please help me. Please give me answers.
I am 47yr male height 5.7, wt 85 kg, all lab test ok, regular exercise, good diet. Even then bodyache and acidity problem give advice & solution.
I'm a 29 years old male, ht 5.4 and weight 85 kg. I'm having foot pains and not able to walk long. What should I do.
Sir i'm suffering from joints pain problem in the morning time when I wake up I feel pain in my heal area & also in joint.
I am 35 years old woman, I have 2 kids. Now I am suffering body pain and joint pain. Main part back bone pain and heal pain. One month before I do all test done from reputed hospital. Now what is the solution?
Dear sir, This is jaishankar from chennai, I have knee pain for the last 6 months. When I walk in the stairs of my house or in the railway stations I can go fast and I didn't get any pain but now if I walk on the stairs or stations I will walk step by step and every 10/15 steps I should have a knee pain. Still now I didn't get any treatment for this ,can you give me any suggestions or advise in this regards?
I am 16 years old female and I have sprain in my right leg from past two months . I have taken pain relief but it didn't work. So what should I do ?
She is suffering from acute pain in legs, backbone, neck and hand like gathiya, unable to stand for more than 5 minutes. Cannot walk for more than 100 meters. MRI scan report indicates disc prolapse at L4-L5 comprising caudal nerve roots on both sides.
Hi I am having knee pain last three year I had so many tips medicine but m still having pain tell me what should I do Thanks.
I am a carpenter so I want sit more time continuously so I feel so pain on my leg any remedies for this.
Good morning Dr. I suffer from Knee pain .Both the knees have pains in folding and difficult to move around freely .Allopathic pain killers I am scare to take Can I have a better treatment in Ayurveda ,when and where I can get I am a female aged 59 years I am overweight but otherwise keeping normal health I am ready to give all details PL suggest treatment I am in Hyderabad.
I am 20 years male. I am suffering from joint pain. Can you tell me the treatment to get rid from it?
If you are thinking that runner’s knee pain can ony happen to runners or sportsmen, then you are wrong. It can happen to anyone who spends time in doing things that involve bending the knees. It can happen due to activities like walking, biking and jumping. It refers to an aching pain around the kneecap. In medical terms, it is also called patellofemoral pain syndrome.
It doesn’t refer to a particular injury. It is an umbrella term to refer to any pain that happens during knee problems. Here are some of the reasons responsible for runner’s kneecap:
- High stress exercises, such as lunges or plyometrics
- Direct hit in the knee.
- If any of the bones are out of their correct position.
- Hypermobile feet and fallen arches or overpronation can cause joint pain as they change the way you walk.
- Weak or unbalanced thigh muscles.
What Are the Symptoms of runner's knee?
- You can feel the pain in front, behind, or around the kneecap
- Pain is felt when you walk, squat, kneel, run, or get up from a chair
- Pain is felt when you walk downstairs
- Swelling around your knee or a grinding feeling inside the joint
It can be diagnosed through physical examination and might require X-rays, MRIs, or CT scans.
What's the treatment for runner's knee?
- In most cases, runner’s knee gets better with time. However, the cause of the pain must be identified and then the treatment is done. Here’s what can be done:
- Give rest to your knees. It is best to avoid activities that cause the pain.
- Apply ice pack on the knees to ease the swelling. Repeat this after every 3 to 4 hours in a day and apply the pack for at least 20 minutes.
- Use an elastic bandage or straps to wrap the knees. It gives extra support to the knees and prevents the pain.
- Elevate the leg on a pillow at the time of lying down.
- Take pain killers like ibuprofen or naproxen.
- Indulge yourself in stretching exercises.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!