Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa GhosleYour feedback matters!
I did squats with a weight on the bar was 170 ponds 30 days back. My. Lower back stared paining then it stopped again today I tried doing 140 pounds squats exercise the pain again started.
I am 51 years, exercise regularly, 6-11 km walk and jog, have knee pain, little. I feel slight pain in calf muscle and feel as if heat oozing out of feet base. What could be the reason? If I exercise I have normal BP if I leave exercise or miss for more than month BP increases to 140-156, 89-100. Why? I regularly have one leaf of gilloh cut and soaked in water, three times a week.
I am 62 years old. I had slip disc last year jan. It became ok after about 5 months. Little pain started about 15 days back. Now pain is nnot there but I feel heavy thighs while walking.
I am 58 yrs and I get pain on my lower part of the right leg on the calf and shin bone muscle. Which radiates down up to the ankles while walking. The pain subsides after resting for 3-5 minutes.
I am 67 years old with pain in the knee besides bn saids I have taken for a couple of months idrophos 150 ibandronic acid with intervals the pain in the knee is yet ongoing.
My back is paining very hard from the few days but now the rain season starts very hard paining in also other muscle's so tell me what to do? thanx in advance sir.
I have leg pain for last 1 month onwards even though I was not walk more distance and no heavy work also. What should I do for this.
I'm 25 year old. I have knee pain. I show my Dr. He suggest me that Calcium tablet but still have pain on both knee. I feel nee sometime only When I walk heavy. What I should do.
Am. 28 years old am suffering last 6 month's bones weaknesses and especially bones joints legs, hands etc. please suggest me how to solve the problem I already contacted doctors his your alright.Please tell.
I am a Heart Patient with high B. P. And B. S. Of 65 years of age. In March last year the required angioplasty was undergone and I am to take medicines of approx Rs. 4, 500/- each month including Human Mixtard (30: 70) Insulin. Almost in every midnight I feel muscle pain in my leg and feet for which I cannot have a sound sleep at night.
I am 30 years old male my problem is my back pain I am use pain relief ointment but not relief me back pain pls suggestion me.
I am 46 years man and have backache and other joints pain also. I am getting pain relief tablet and oil from last few years but no relief yet. What to do?
Helo, my friends right thighs are paining for past 2 days, he didn't go for play or did anything. But why? could yu please tell me why it happens like that?
I am 61 years old. I am suffering from right shoulder pain from which iam unable to move and do day to day attendence to my needs. Kindly advise.
If you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, you may be at a high risk of developing Carpal tunnel syndrome. This is a very painful condition in which the hands and wrists are affected. The Carpal tunnel refers to a structure which is formed by the bones present in the wrist and the surrounding connective tissues, through which the nerves and tendons controlling the thumb movement pass. Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs when the connective tissues get swollen because of inflammation and the nerves passing through the tunnel are crowded and squeezed.
Ways to get relief from Carpal tunnel syndrome:
Here are some common ways by which a patient with Rheumatoid arthritis can get relief from any discomfort caused due to Carpal tunnel syndrome:
- Get your Rheumatoid arthritis treated. Carpal tunnel syndrome is commonly caused because of an underlying sickness such as rheumatoid arthritis. Medicines such as disease modifying anti-rheumatic drugs are used to manage the condition and for reducing inflammation which causes carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Getting enough rest is also very important. You must avoid using that hand or wrist, which has been affected for some weeks. This will allow the inflamed tissue to heal.
- You may wear a wrist splinter. A splint is suggested for resting your wrist therefore, it is kept in a neutral position. It can be worn during the day or when you are sleeping.
- You can take prescribed non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) for pain relief. These also help in reducing the swelling of tissues within the carpal tunnel.
- A Cortisone shot may also be effective for easing the carpal tunnel syndrome. These steroid injections are given directly into the carpal tunnel. You will be able to get temporary relief from pain.
- A set of Carpal tunnel exercises have been developed by doctors. These are designed for stretching the wrists and for keeping them limber. You must perform these exercises on a regular basis for best results. Yoga is also effective for easing carpal tunnel syndrome. Performing regular yoga will help you to improve your wrist pain. The upper joints of the body are strengthened.
- Take breaks at work on a regular basis. By changing your position and taking short breaks, your Carpal tunnel symptoms are bound to improve. This is more essential for people who do a job where great stress is placed on the wrists. If you are into typing, you need to take breaks and stretch your wrists.
There are several alternative therapies for easing carpal tunnel syndrome, which are being studied and researched on. They include the likes of acupuncture, chiropractic care, magnets, botox treatments and vitamin B6 supplements.