Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShefaliYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from nipple white sticky discharge, brush pain and more nauseated, and irregular periods every 3 months,
My age is 19 but people say me that I look 25 years old please tell me what is the reason for that and please gave some solution.
Hii We aborted the first baby on March 28th due to some problems. After six months we planned again. But at December month doctor took the ultrasound and says the baby is not growing. Then doctor says for d&c. Done the d&c. Is it possible to give birth to baby now. It's very sad moments pls suggest US.
Hello! I had a miscarriage last month due to cervical incompetence. Doctors told me to get cervical stitches in my next pregnancy. Before pre-term delivery I ate 3 mangoes at a time and just after 2 days I had a miscarriage. So did it happened bcz of eating mangoes?
I am 20 years old and my periods has been delayed by 12 days already but I have not got periods yet. I feel slight cramping and pain in my lower abdomen and waist similar to pre menstrual cramps. I am not sexually active so pregnancy is definitely ruled out. Normally I get regular periods with a good flow. Please suggest some tips aur medicines to start my flow as soon as possible as this tension is affecting my studies and daily life. Please help as soon as possible.
Hello Doctor. My age is 20 years. Can I have sex with my aunt her age is about 38 years without protection .because she can not get pregnant ?
I and my husband is going 2 have sex; on 5 june almost after 3 months, we both are very excited and want to enjoy. So pls guide in this gap what should we do what food should we have to last long. What should I give him before sex for lasting long. Also we are planning for a baby now so what to do.
Sir, I have 3 months baby. Last week my mensuration cycle got started. Now I can't give breast milk which is very low. Now I take lactare tablet for 2 days. Is it increase breast milk? Can I again breast feed to my baby? Say possible answer for me.
My marriage will be on 24/01/2017. Now she is taken primolut n to protect period as her period date is 18/01/2017. Now my question is how it is possible to unprotected sex without pregnancy? And if she will go for pregnancy prevent tablet then when she will start? Please inform.
If pregnancy confirm after that eating papaya then what happens. As it works to stop pregnancy? If not then tell how to stop pregnancy?
I get ejaculated early and my boyfriend remains unsatisfied. Is there a safe sex booster pill for girls in indian medical stores?
The passing of urine has very important functions in your body as it clears out many of the toxins filtered by the kidneys. Urine primarily contains urea and uric acid, which are the results of the toxins being flushed out of the body. Urine color can be a good indicator of either what is in your system and in certain cases what may be wrong in your system.
Urine color and what it signifies:
Normal urine doesn't have a single color as it varies from clear to pale yellowish. There are certain foods, which may also leave a tinge of color, such as red or green in you urine. However, there are certain conditions, which can result in the same. Let's looks at some examples of these situations.
- Orange: Certain medications tends to have a side effect of making your urine of an orange colour. Medications, which have high doses of vitamin B2, the drug phenazopyridine and other such medicines are used to treat urinary tract infections. Moreover, certain antibiotics are known to have side effects of changing the urine color into a citrus drink like color. However, it could also mean problems with your liver or bile duct and you should consult a doctor in such cases.
- Red or Pink Urine: Phenazopyridine also causes red or pink urine in certain individuals. However, the major cause for urine of this hue is due to certain foods, such as beets, blackberries, rhubarbs, carrots and others. However, in the absence of such foods and medication, it could mean blood in your urine, urinary tract infections, tumors or even prostate problems.
- Blue or green: Certain conditions within the body are known to cause blue or green hues in urine. If you are having blue or green urine consistently then it is advisable to go to your doctor to get it checked out. Some medications, such as propofol or promethazine can also have the side effect of turning pee blue or green. However, in most cases it is the harmless food dye, which is filtered out of your system.
- Cola colored or dark brown urine: Although this can also be caused by certain medications or foods, it could be a marker for kidney disorders or internal injuries. It is advised that you go to your doctor urgently to get it checked.
- Dark yellow to amber or honey colored: This is the classic sign that your body is quite dehydrated and you need to drink more water. Dehydration may lead to more serious problems and thus this shouldn't be ignored and must be taken care of urgently.
Hai. Hello sir my wife got pregnant today is 20 th day so now I want to do abortion so please suggest me good medicine. To avoid. Side affects in future.
I done sex many time with precautions and safety but my period is getting late and my stomach is paining since a week. My period date is 25 Feb before 25 Feb some red liquid was coming from there I need your help.
Namasty sir, I am 25 years old and I am female. Yesterday I did sonography but I have a problem I am not understanding the meaning of minimum free fluid in POD and in utres 7.5×4.3×3.3 cm or BT=6.7 mm.
Indian Tinospora, Heart-leaved moonseed, #giloy , #guduchi #amrita
Its a wonderful medicinal herb blessed by Nature. GUDUCHI is highly rich in anti oxidants. It has wound healing property, antipyretic (fever- reducing) and anti-viral properties.
Use in Diabetes:
It is a very good herb for diabetes. But if you are taking other medicines, it may further lower the blood glucose levels. Hence people with diabetes should take this herb only under medical supervision.
Interesting fact: The areal roots of Guduchi are so thin yet so strong that, Sushruta used to use this for suturing surgical wounds. This had duel benefits. One was – the thread were very strong so, there was no chance of wound rupture. Second is, Guduchi has potent wound healing property. Hence wound healing used to happen very quickly.
Nutritional composition of Giloy:
Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Copper, Zinc, Manganese