Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shardha Nikam
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shardha NikamYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from Hair to be white for the last four months my five hair have become white. I request you that you give me best advice.
I am 42 year old male. Have allergy rhinitis problem which is perennial. Have nasal congestion round the year and can't smell any odour. I am taking glemonte F and fluticone ft. But how long should I continue. My doc said you can continue with said medicine. Last 3 years I am on this medicine. How safe is this or should I change the doc.
I want to know push ups exercise help to increase our height or it stop our growth because I am 165 cm in height and 18 years old in age and 48 kg in weight so.
First of All what is endometriosis ?
Most of the females are don’t Know what endometriosis is. Endometriosis is a disorder in which tissue that normally lines the uterus grows outside the uterus. Called “endometriosis”
Here are some common symptoms experience in endometriosis:
Pain areas: in the lower back, lower abdomen, pelvis, rectum, or vagina.
Abdominal: abdominal fullness or cramping.
Pain circumstances: can occur during sexual intercourse or while defecating.
Menstrual: abnormal menstruation, heavy menstruation, irregular menstruation, painful menstruation, or spotting.
Factors that can cause endometriosis
One of the Cause of endometriosis is Environmental influences:
Environmental factors trigger endometriosis. Several studies point to toxins as contributing to the development of the disease. These toxins can have a cause on the immune system’s response and reproductive hormones.
Second Cause of endometriosis Genetic disposition (sometimes also called genetic susceptibility):
A genetic predisposition outcome from particular genetic variations that are often inborn from a parent.
There is a genetic link in first-degree relatives, so family history could be one of the reasons women develop endometriosis.
Third Important Cause of endometriosis is Metaplasia:
Metaplasia happens when regular tissue changes to abnormal tissue. There are times when the endometrial tissue can, in some cases, swap other types of tissues outside the uterus.
Fourth Cause of endometriosis is Immune system:
Immune system may not be able to detect and destroy endometrial tissue Problems with the immune system can prevent the destruction of the pain, infertility, and damage caused by endometriosis could be due to an overactive immune system
Fifth Cause of endometriosis of vascular distribution:
Doctors consider that some endometrial fragments may travel through blood vessels or the lymphatic system to other parts of the body.
I am a 41 years old male. my total cholesterol and triglycerides level is border line. What should I do?
Hi, its jaspreet kaur, I want to know regarding my urine problem, actually I have problem of frequent urination, there is an urge but urine come in drop, I m 27 years old.
I have been taking antidep 25 mg and serentin for mental depression for the past 25 years. I am now 58 and continue working. Can I stop taking this medicine now.
Headaches on their own are quite a pain, but headaches can also be a symptom of a more serious illness. Most headaches are caused by the disturbance of pain sensitive structures around the brain. This can be inside or outside the cranium. Headaches can be seen as a sign of stress, anxiety, lack of sleep, food allergies etc. Thus, it can be considered a warning that you need to change your lifestyle or diet and relax. Depending on what causes the headache, a number of homeopathic remedies can be used to treat it.
- Aconite: This is effective if the headache comes on suddenly and is worsened by cold. Another symptom of headache, which can be effectively treated by aconite is the accompanying of the headache by the feeling of a tight band over the head.
- Belladonna: A throbbing headache that is centered on the front or right side of the head can be treated with Belladonna. This sort of headache is usually accompanied by shooting pains, dilated pupils and aggravated by the slightest movement, sound or draft of air. It is also usually worse in the afternoons.
- Nux vomica: This is an effective cure for headaches caused by excessive alcohol or coffee, indigestion and hepatic insufficiency. It is usually centered over the eye and can persist all day or all night.
- Cocculus: Symptoms of headaches that can be treated with cocculus are first, pain that extends from the back of the head to the nape of the neck, motion sickness and a tendency to worsen by thinking too much. Such types of headaches improve when the patient is indoors and resting.
- Sanguinaria: A headache, which begins at the back of the head and settles over the right eye can be treated with Sanguinaria. These headaches usually start in the morning and intensify as the day progresses. It is often experienced by women who bleed excessively during menstruation. Lying down can relive this sort of headache.
- Spigelia: A headache that settles over the left eye can be treated with Spigelia. Such headaches usually begin in the morning, reach their peak in the afternoons and subside by the evenings. Noise, movement or a change in weather can aggravate such headaches.
- Cimicifuga: Headaches caused by fatigue and exhaustion can be treated using cimicifuga. This sort of pain is associated with sharp pains over the years and a shooting pain at the top of the head. You may feel like a bolt being driven through the head.