Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shanti TiwariYour feedback matters!
I'm Abhishek, 21 years old. Since, last 2 years I'm suffering with hair loss. Although I went to bald on edges, but no one in our family were bald. Please suggest me to improve my hair growth on edges.
Is there any permanent solution for pcod. I am 27 years old unmarried girl suffering this since last 7 years. Will I have problems after marriage? what are the remedies for it? in past I have consulted three doctors and all are saying there is no permanent solution.
Hi. Im sufi my teeth have pain n bad breath and my teeth gums are becoming black. My down side teeth gums are reducing please help me.
Respected sir, I am 22 years old male having hair fall for the last two years, I have tried many kinds of treatment but none worked but my major problem is my hairfall is spreading is from me others but my doctor said hair loss doesn't spread but my for me its spreading, can I find a solution for this problem.
When the evening time I am so much tired in every day. And I not any heavy work but every day tired.
I am 43 years old male and is suffering from backache and leg pain till morning. I have acidity too. I had used ointment and acidity tablets and didn't find any cure. What can I do for cure my pain.
Mera Pet Badhana Suru Ho Gaya Hai, Usko Badhana Bandh Karna Hai, to Konsa Aahar Lu or Konsi Treatment Karne se Turant Kam ho jayega.
I'm 40 years old female .married with 2 kids .housewife. I have mood swings. Sometimes i'm very happy ,otherwise I feel like worthless. Depressed. There is nothing to live for. I'm very introvert. Speak to a limited people. Want to do a lot of things but feel, never will be able. Gets scared and worry a lot.
Your teeth may be hurting your sex life without you even knowing it. A new preliminary study from Taiwan suggests there is a link between a deflated penis and poor dental hygiene. The study found that men with erectile dysfunction were 79% more likely to also have chronic periodontal disease (CPD).
If you aren?t familiar with CPD it is an infection of the gums. The gums pull away from the teeth, creating deep pockets that carry tons of bacteria, eventually spreading to the bone.
MUST READ: 5 Foods That Increase Sperm Count
The gum disease causes chronic inflammation which can ultimately damage the endothelial cells, which form the lining on all of the blood vessels, including those in the penis. Damaged endothelial cells can result in impartial blood flow, resulting in a not so satisfying night in the sack.
Urologist Larry Lipshultz, M.D. Said in Men?s Health, ?Because the blood vessels to the penis are about 25 percent the size of the ones to the coronaries, ED can often serve as an early warning sign for heart problems and vascular disease.?
Thankfully, if CPD is caught in its early stages, it can be addressed with a few deep cleanings from a dentist. Later discoveries may result in gum surgery, or even worse, tooth extraction. It?s very important that precautionary measures are taken ahead of time, by simply exercising good daily dental hygiene.
According to Sally J. Cram, consumer advisor for the American Dental Association, ?Most people who have the disease don?t feel pain until it is in the advanced stages so be sure to see your dentist if you experience red swollen gums, bleeding gums when brushing, bad breath, loose teeth, and receding gums.?
Regarding online consultation there are certain points which all should know and follow.
1) The description of the diseases should be complete in all respects, including any tests done and any medicines already taking. Just saying I have diabetes since 10 years and taking Metformin cannot help a discerning doctor a scientific advice.
2) Your place and name and mail id and phone number should be in the question. It is necessary at times to know where you stay to give a good advice. (For example if there the climate is warm or cold and many other factors)
3) It is necessary to keep in regular touch for some diseases like diabetes and hypertension. So make it a point to be in touch by asking private questions. And repeat the essential point of the previous question to give a continuing answer. All these are said with intention to give a scientifically correct answer and talk as if in a regular consultation about which I am very keen to.
4) For personalised attention and follow up ask privately and it is better to make online payment if you are asked to by the doctor. It involves his time and dedication to give you expert advice after studying your problem. Ask personally in case of doubts about any medical matter. Www.Lybrate.Com/drsajeev
If you are willing to accept me as your regular health care giver / doctor I can give you regular, prompt,
well studied and scientific answers for all your medical problems, which you ask me privately in this site. Sorry to say I will ask for a small payment for my efforts and intelligently studied answers. Regards. Www.Lybrate.Com/drsajeev
Ask privately. It is essential and useful to have a doctor answer your doubts online as it time spent in going to a clinic. Majority of diseases can be treated by online by consultation with an experienced doctor and does not need physical examination. You can use this site and ask me privately
I get a skin problem and it inches alot. This happens all over my body. Well the medicine work for sometime but then happens again. What is it and what should I do?
My mom is 40 year old and she does house hold work. She feels weak. Please recommend her good diet to guard her health.
The human male reproductive organ is a versatile part of the body, which is rich in sensory nerves and has procreative as well as important urinary functions. This is a fairly complex organ with the capability to change shape when it is engorged with blood during an erection. However, certain problems with the penis would also be much more pronounced and understandable during an erection, one of which is the bent penis.
When is it a problem?
A penis comes in a variety of shapes and sizes and it is normal for it to have a tendency to be slightly bent in one direction or the other. However, when the penis ends up bending abnormally and also causes pain, it may be a problem and you should go consult a doctor. Some of the factors you should consider are:
- A sudden or a gradual change in curvature over a short period of time
- Painful erections
- Inability to masturbate or have sex due to excessive curvature
- Problems in trying to urinate among others
Some of the causes of bent penis: The primary physical cause of a bent penis is the lack of proper blood flow all across the organ. The spongy tissue which fills up with blood to achieve an erection may have spaces blocked or inhibited for various reasons. This uneven flow causes a dip or a bend in a specific direction.
Some of the common causes would be:
- An injury to the penis
- Peyronie's disease (formation of plaque beneath the penis skin)
- Autoimmune disorders (wherein the immune system attacks the body tissues)
- Collagen abnormalities such as inherited fibrous tissues etc.
Injuries to the penis may cause scar tissues to develop as a response. These can be easily felt under the skin. Autoimmune disorders and Peyronie's disease also cause abnormal scar tissues build up. Peyronie's disease may also cause pain during erections or while engaging in sexual intercourse.
- Medicines: Oral or topical medications to resolve problems with blood flow or scar tissue can be used to resolve smaller injury related problems or lesser forms of Peyronie's disease.
- Surgery: Surgery may be required if your penis is injured or bent too badly out of shape such that it causes problems such as painful erections or inability to have sex.