Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Shajid Ali KhanYour feedback matters!
I am 31 year old male. From last one year I may be suffering from depression. I talk very less, doesn't meet anyone even my friends. In fact I am not enjoying anything. It is because of my marriage which is never been smooth. My wife's behaviour was very weird towards me. If I try to get her close she behaves in such a way that I am a stranger. I got married her in April 2015 but we hardly stay 30 days together. She never responding any of my question or even I tried to talk her she got violent. I wanted divorce from her but she doesn't want. She also not living with me. How can I focus on other things and I just want to forget her. please advise me.
Hello! I want to study hard but not able to concentrate what should I do? Water time I got to study I was busy with social networking at going on phone. I want to make a proper schedule for every thing. May you help me please.
I am a 17 year old girl and I am very stressed because of my current phase of my life. What should I do to avoid depression?
Sir, my hand shake very fast every time due to stress ,depression and hesitation .and creates problem on writing any words .how can stopped it. please give a good suggestion.
Stress is a condition in which we feel frustrated, angry or worried and anxious due to circumstances we find ourselves in. Stress also takes the form of different diseases in your body, if it is left untreated.
Even when you are faced with the same situations, it can cause a different stress response in different people. In homeopathy, mental symptoms of the patient are analytically checked. Homeopathy first identifies the root cause, and the treatment approach differs based on this finding. Usually, the understanding of both the psycho and the physiological profile of the patient are combined, with the psychological profile being given more importance.
Here is a list of valid reasons why choosing homeopathy for stress treatment
1. Identifying the cause
Homeopathic medicines are not designed to suppress the symptoms and offer superficial relief. They work towards restoring the vitality of the body as a whole so that the body can itself combat with the diseases. Similar is the case for stress. Homeopathic medications address the underlying issues that cause stress and, therefore, they help you in dealing with your medical condition more effectively and permanently.
2. Symptom-based treatment
Homeopathy recognizes the uniqueness of the various symptoms and responses associated with stress.
For instance: homeopathic medicines for stress, when the cause of stress is grief (eg: losing a dear one) is Ignatia and natrum mur; whereas the medicines for stress, when stress is caused due to 'long and stressful work hours' is kali phos.
3. In-depth research
Homeopathy treatment is based on in-depth research to ascertain the factors that are responsible for your stress and deal with your condition accordingly.
Your brain is just another organ operating on the same biochemical principles as or heart or thyroid or liver. We experience feelings, positive or negative, at the cellular level - scientifically, it is no more than a complex interaction of chemicals and electrical activity.
The approach of homeopathy is more specific and, therefore, more effective. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I feel very depressed after upsetting relationship and just can't be happy after various efforts. Is that a disorder.
I was in relationship with someone since last 9 month bt in january I got breakup frm tht tym I got depressed. Always pain in head. Do not concentrate ourself on career.
You may face stress and anxiety in life because of innumerable reasons, starting from job-related stress to personal stress. Stress is capable of causing great distress, which may hamper your daily activities, your thinking and your entire life in general. It is essential for you to identify the cause of stress and anxiety and then adopt ways to cope with it.
Here are some important tips for busting stress and anxiety:
- Keep active: Exercise does not eliminate stress, but it helps in reducing its intensity. Your thoughts will be cleared and you will be able to deal with your problems better.
- Take control: Remember that every problem has a solution. If you are passive about it and think about the negative side, your stress is bound to shoot up. You cannot afford to lose control over your thoughts and actions. Instead, try to take control over the situation and be optimistic.
- Connect with people: Instead of isolating yourself during situations of great stress and anxiety, connecting with your friends, family and colleagues will ease your troubles. You may come across a new perspective or a new approach. If you do not connect with the people who matter, you will not have their support when you really need it. By talking about your problem, you may find solutions and get suggestions as well.
- Spend time with yourself: We all like to do certain things, but cannot make it possible because of work pressure and other demands in life. It is important for you to take some time off for yourself and do the things you enjoy. This will lighten you up, make you happy and is a good vent for stress and anxiety.
- Set challenges for yourself: In order to build confidence, you must set some goals and challenges for yourself to accomplish. This is ideal for coping with stress and anxiety.
- Abstain from unhealthy habits: Do not rely on alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes as a way of coping with stress. Although this is a common thing all around the world, these do not actually solve your troubles. They keep on creating more problems and hence try to keep away from them. You may get temporary relief, but in the long run, you have to solve the underlying cause of your stress.
- Help other people: It is evident that people who help others in need through volunteering, community work or any other way get resilient. If you help people who are in situations far worse than you, your problems will be put in the right perspective. Try to help people out in every little way.
You need to maintain a positive mindset instead of breaking down or losing it. Acceptance is a very important part of busting stress and anxiety.