Doctor in New Noor Hospital
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for New Noor HospitalYour feedback matters!
We spend a majority of our time in office. Naturally, the atmosphere of the office affects the way we perceive things around us - our moods, passions and personality. How do you like your office atmosphere? Do you enjoy working with your colleagues? Do you feel respected? It is essential for you to have an affirmative answer to each of these questions, for your own good. But if it is not so, what can you do?
- Shift: Staying in a negative space will pull you down and harm you. If possible, ask to be transferred to another department. Few of us have the luxury of quitting on a whim. So, update your resume and spread the word that you're looking for a change. Don't quit your current job without having a back-up plan in place. However, when looking for a new job, keep the things you don't like about your current job in mind, so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation again.
- Find like-minded people: No matter how many colleagues you don't get along with, there must be a few you like. Watch their back and ask them to watch yours. Whenever you hear of anything that might affect the people around you, share the news with them but with discretion. Limit your interaction with people who pull you down and drain your energy.
- Document everything: Don't let things come to a my word against your's situation. This can be very stressful and harm your health. As far as possible, ensure all your communication is recorded in the form of emails, messages etc. Do not rely on someone else to take notes at meetings, rather make your own. Keeping a work diary is a good idea.
- Lead by example: Negative people feed off negativity around them. If you are a positive person, they will gradually begin avoiding you themselves or you might even make a positive impact on them. Respect people you work with and you will get their respect in return. Before condemning people, take a look at yourself and ensure that you aren't doing anything to attract that kind of behavior.
- Do something about it: Complaining can get things off your chest but often do nothing to change the situation. Be a part of the solution to the negativity in your office. Be regular with your own work and stick to your deadlines. If you need something, follow up with people instead of expecting them to follow up with you.
Lastly, don't try too hard to change the system. You can only control your own life. If you see your efforts going to waste, get back to that resume and start sending it out.
I am an ocd patient. I do not know anything about it what to do. Please guide me about its treatment.
I faced stress anxiety and depression 12 years back for continuous 4 years. Now im out of it but it has a very bad effect on my complete nervous system. I feel very tired and fatigue. My immune system is now very week. No doctor take my problem seriously and gives me anti depression pills. Then I feel more low. I feel that my blood is not circulating properly. I feel my brain and body very tight. My body always remain hot even im not having fever. Its all about week nervous system. Please reply to my problem.
It seems that my memory is getting weaker day by day. Now im only 18 years age but I can not concentrate properly on my studies. Nowadays I used to forget all the little little things. For ex my yesterdays dinner, etc.plz Suggest me what to do.
I am Suffering from obsessive compulsive Disorder Since my class 7th Some days ago I took consultation with some doctors bt they advice me some medicine bt the condition is same Please help me out to recover from this as it is affecting professional life.
I am Suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder. I was take medicine from a psychiatrist past few months. But now I was stopped. But it was not cure. Please help me.
We as individuals are unique and blessed with independent thoughts and intellect, which help us in making decisions in life. One of the biggest decisions in life that we have to make is choosing a life partner. We may have to go through several proposals and meet lots of people before we are able to make this crucial choice and select an ideal partner to spend the rest of your life with. Many times, such decisions are made sooner and at sometimes we may have to seek the opinion of our friends, relatives and well-wishers to be able to find the perfect match.
In all cases, what really matters is that the relationship that we have build has to be strong enough to last a lifetime and that if there is any problem between the couple, they should be able to resolve it amicably, with understanding and maturity. In order to forge relationships that can last, the beginning of the association has to be crucial. There are a number of ways in which you can ensure that the beginning is smooth and that the rest of your lives are also spent in happiness.
The importance of counselling
In the modern times, when couples expect a lot more than couples of the olden times, it becomes extremely important to make sure that the couplevisits a marriage counsellor in time and is given an opportunity to get to know each other in a better manner. Here are a few ways in which counselling may be a boon for newly acquainted couples who are to get married.
- The counselling may help them realise their similarities and also understand what their strong points as a couple
- The session of understanding each other may also aid in knowing what they expect from each other in the long term rather than finding out the difficult way.
- It may also help in understanding the importance of amicable family relationships and how close and extended families help in the making of long and strong relationships.
- The pre-marriage counselling provided to couples also ensures that they are able to get a healthy and transparent forum to be able to know each other and understand what they can expect from life if they are together.
Getting the right kind of help
Although parents and elders usually advise the couple before they get married, it is important to make sure that formal counselling is also received from an expert in the field of psychology. When you choose to go to a worthy and trusted expert, you are able to ensure that the best methods of opening up to each other are used and that the session remains fruitful for the couple as well as their families in the long term. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Men with a severely bent penis, a condition frequently known as Peyronie's disease, often experience some penis health challenges. Men and their doctors usually focus on the physical difficulties and complications of having a substantially bent penis, but there can be complications in other areas as well. Perhaps most prominently, men with Peyronie's disease may find themselves experiencing significant levels of depression. Left unchecked, depression can become a terrible burden.
In Peyronie's disease, the penis is severely bent. But just how bent is that? After all, many millions of men have some degree of curvature to their penis when it is erect, and that's perfectly normal. There isn't really a cut-off point for when a bent penis becomes Peyronie's disease. Instead, a diagnosis of Peyronie's often depends on whether the degree of curvature is such that it impedes or prevents penetrative sex, or that it causes painful erections.
Most of the time, Peyronie's disease occurs when the penis endures trauma. It can be one big trauma (such as being hit in the groin by a fastball) or it can be numerous smaller traumas (such as over-aggressive handling during partner sex or masturbation). When such trauma occurs, the damaged tissue heals itself by laying down a layer of plaque. But the plaque is not as flexible and pliable as the damaged tissue and cannot stretch in the same way. Thus, when the penis becomes erect, the undamaged portions extend as they usually do; however, the damaged section stops expanding after a certain point, causing the penis to bend in that direction.
Clearly, the penis is of great importance to a man; for some men, a great deal of their feelings about themselves and their masculinity relate to the penis. A very bent penis can make a man feel his penis is deformed or make him worry about what his partner(s) may think of it. And in some cases, the bending physically prevents the man from engaging in penetrative sex. All this can lead a man into feelings of depression. One survey of 98 men with Peyronie's disease found that 48% of them were clinically depressed.
Many people, especially men, have a very difficult time acknowledging depression and therefore have difficulty getting treatment for it. The very best thing a man with depression can do is to seek help from a professional, such as a psychotherapist or a social worker. A professional can help a man work through the issues causing depression and recommend strategies for dealing with it.
In addition, the following tips can help fight depression:
- Focus on the positive. Identify things that are going well and keep them in focus.
- Socialize. In general, people feel better when they do not isolate themselves.
- Talk about it. Find a trusted, non-judgmental friend or lover and talk about Peyronie's and why it is bringing about feelings of depression.
- Laugh. Studies prove that laughter really can help alleviate symptoms of depression.
- Watch the diet. Certain food and drink choices can influence depression. Alcohol, for example, can easily worsen depression. On the other hand, foods with omega-3 fatty acids, like salmon and mackerel, and those rich in B vitamins, like leafy green vegetables, can help lighten a person's mood.
Depression isn't the only complication of a bent penis, of course. Regular use of a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) may help to address some of the other issues. For example, penis skin needs to be as supple and elastic as possible; a crème with vitamin C, which helps promote elasticity in penis skin, can be a boost in this area. In addition, plaque build-up can sometimes lead to a diminished sensation in the penis. A crème with L-carnitine, a neuroprotective ingredient, is better positioned to help restore some of that lost sensitivity.