Doctor in New Noor Hospital
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for New Noor HospitalYour feedback matters!
Premature ejaculation occurs when a man orgasms during sex sooner than he or his partner would like. Criteria for diagnosing this condition include that the man nearly always ejaculates within one minute of penetration or is almost never able to delay ejaculation. For most men the average time until ejaculation is about five minutes. Premature ejaculation affects many men and can lead to them feeling frustrated and embarrassed. Some men even try to avoid sexual intimacy because of it.
Try the pause-squeeze method.
If you and your partner are willing, you might try the pause-squeeze method for learning to delay ejaculation.
- Stimulate the penis without entering your partner. Notice when you are about to ejaculate.
- Ask your partner to squeeze your penis at the place where the head meets the shaft. Your partner should squeeze for several seconds until the need to ejaculate lessens.
- After 30 seconds, resume foreplay and repeat as necessary. This will help you to gain control and enable you to enter your partner without ejaculating immediately.
- Another variation on the pause-squeeze method is the stop-go technique. This is the same as the pause-squeeze method, except that the partner does not squeeze the penis.
Use self-help techniques.
These are methods that you can do yourself that may help you to delay ejaculation:
- Masturbate before sex. If you plan to have sex later in the evening, try masturbating an hour or two before.
- Use a thick condom that will reduce the amount of stimulation you get. This may make it take longer for you to climax. Avoid using condoms that are designed to increase your stimulation.
- Breathe deeply right before you ejaculate. This can help you to stop the ejaculation reflex. It may also help to switch to thinking about something boring until the urge passes.
Change the position you have sex in. If you are usually on top, consider switching to the bottom or changing to a position that will allow your partner to move off of you if you are about to ejaculate.
- Then resume sex once the urge to ejaculate has passed.
Is This Stigma or Something Else?
Few day's back we have done an experiment to reality testing of stigma towards mental health disorders.
In this doctor has updated his facebook status as having a diagnosis (Bipolar affective disorder) of one of many mental health disorders.
The responses he had got was very interesting. These were following:
1. Usually he got near about 4 hundred likes and around 60-80 comments on his new status, but here we were expecting few one. Same was happens. After a week, there was only 69 like and 4 comments . Now think what will happens if he updated his status with some other physical illness instead of mental one. Definitely picture will be different. Interestingly, he even not got a single comment of get well soon too. So, it seems that people either won’t consider it as an illness or something else other than a illness.
2. One of his friend made a call to him that people are calling him about his updated status. It’s around 10 in number . Some of these friends create a what’s up group to discuss about same.
3. His relatives start calling to his parents and in-laws about same and ask about what happens to him.
4. His very close friend too whom he met on same day too start calling to him about updated status.
5. One of his professional colleague called up him that please remove the updated status otherwise your profession will be affected by it very severely.
6. One of them comments get well soon, but it was past after revealing the purpose of update. Even after that people won't comment same.
In reality, same happens with patient suffering from mental health disorders. People label them as PSYCHO. PAGAL, MENTAL, SANKI etc. Not even patient, Stigma is also presents towards mental health professionals as well as psychiatric medicine too.
In India, near about 17 crores (14%) of Indian population needs mental health intervention. Still, one out of ten people utilizes the professional help for mental health problems. Lack of awareness, STIGMA, and discrimination are the biggest hurdle against patients and their families for seeking mental health care.
To address STIGMA towards mental health disorder and raise awareness, The Mindroot Foundation is consistently involved in such activities to address the above mentioned problems since it's establishment.
Stigma towards mentally ill person is a big problem to help them. Please come together and help them to build a mentally healthy nation.
#SAY NO TO STIGMA#
I always feel a kind of fear inside me. Fear of talking to the people, fear of lose, etc. It makes me introvert also and hence depression is very common for me. My body is not relaxed at any time. I always feels a kind of tensile force inside me. May be because of it I still feel like a class 10 boy though my age is 24. Please consult me.
I have taken ketorol, it didn't work, still paining, and I have also tried combiflam&rantac, and it give relief for sometime, then pain start again. please tell which medicine should I take now.
I'm in relationship with a guy .due to my bad experience in ex relationship I can't trust him so lot of crisis we faced. He gave me some time to understand him but still now I can't trust him because of my ex husband. This guy often calls me, often cares me and he 'll update what's going on in his family, he advised me to think twice and say my love when I trust him with my whole heart. At sometimes I'll trust him but sometimes I can't. I checked him indirectly but I was caught by him but he didn't got angry he was fed up with my activities but now we both are happy but sometimes I can't trust him and I'm fear of losing him. Sometimes he asks me to have sex in order to make our bonding strong but he didn't force but I'm fed up with this. I'm not even clear with my problem I'm very sensitive I want to know whether he is loving me truly?
I am taking epitril. 25 for last 20 days as prescribed by psychiatrist .Is it OK to take it for 3 month as psychiatrists advice.
I am 21 year male, sir my problem is I read any sentence or see any video aur listen any thing related to life, birth, dath or physical problem but my mind understand his another meaning, but its actual meaning are different .but my mindset on his negative or other meaning .after that I am very depressed, sad, heart beat fast, or after some time this sentence or its different different meaning are playing in my mind, I control this over thinking but can not control, why my mind can not not getting acute meaning .somebody also try to understand me .but my mind focus on very difficulty. please help me.
I am married but I like a friend which I made online. When he came to know that my hubby is hurting me because of our chat he back out. I tried to convince that we will be apart but with a time but he didn't listen and block me. As it hurts he is saying b happy with your family. No need to talk. And rudely backed. I miss him.
I am 12 years old girl. I have sle. I have very much depression from 5 years onwards because of my parents divorce and being hated by each one of the family. Please suggest me something.
Worrying is a natural tendency among children. While some worrying helps children to excel, too much worrying can lead to anxiety related disorders. From friendship woes to homework to fear of failure, there could be a lot of factors that can lead to anxiousness in a kid. This problem is mostly witnessed in school going, children. Some of the common symptoms that are portrayed include the need to be perfectionists, seeking of constant reassurance, getting sick worrying too much, scared of participating in a group event.
How to prepare your child to overcome anxiety?
- Pass on the anxiety: Anxiousness has to be passed in form of something. Certain activities, therefore play great strokes in addressing anxiousness. Teach your kids to distress in the form of TV or teach them to write when they are anxious. This not only takes off anxiety from the equation, it helps a kid to relax without the fear of failure.
- Reassurance: Kids suffering from anxiousness often need repeated reassurance about the task in hand. The task here for a parent is to make their kid understand that failure will not impact their relationship with their parents. Often the failure of letting someone down makes a kid anxious. Constant reassurance will curtail the tendency. This being said, parents should ensure that this doesn’t become a habit for the kid. The idea is to make them comfortable and not letting your child dependent on you.
- Relaxation techniques: A study published by the Journal of School Counseling argued that kids who practice relaxation techniques are far less likely to suffer from anxiety and stress related disorders as compared to their peers. Some of the relaxation techniques that can be easily learned and practised include breathing exercises, meditation, yoga and so on. This exercise helps children to focus and concentrate more.