Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shaila DhotreYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used all creams but no use. NW I'm using fair nd handsome cream. Pls tell what should I do.
My hair hair is falling rapidly so can I take biotin tablet if yes then how much milligram and if possible mention the name.
I got a black pigmentation below my lips & above chin. Once I consulted doctor he gave clinox_n ointment it was reduced I stopped ointment because am not getting anywhere so again it started so please suggest other solution.
I have a white patch under my lips what I should do for getting rid of that it is there from my child hood 3 years age iam using meligan lotion for it can you suggest other medications.
Any antifungal cream for fungal infection (white mark) in skin. Suggest me any cream for fast treatment.
I am 33 years old male. I have itching between shin and ankle for about a month now in the front and back of my right leg alone. Tried ring-guard and zole-F for about a week now. Nothing worked. Because of my itching, it has dropped few drops of blood. Rashes was in small area, now it has spread till shin.
I am 25 year old man, I am suffering from skin disease. My "eye back side" was dark from last 3 years, please give some suggestion, What can I do for this skin problem? Please give some medicine, ointment, lotion etc.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all all remedies but when I apply colour on my hairs the irritation occurs it appears that it is a g what is the solution.
I don't know what happened suddenly hair start to lose like leafs from tree during spring I am really worried.
I'm facing Jock itches from last 2 months, I used a skin creams it gave me some relief but it again started growing red and start itching. How to get rid of it completely.
Hi doctor I am ajay Kumar yadav from hoshiarpur. And live with my family member I have skin problem when I drink then I have to seen red colours sign on my body.
Sir in my skin lots of acne spot there I think it is ice pick scar nd some brownspot also there nd once soo please tell me some ointment as well as some soap for this to get clean and clear skin.
I have very much oily skin. I can not use any kind of creams, moisturizer, serum in summer season. I can only use serums in winter season. Please help how to improve my skin texture.
I am having hair loss. My age is 25. due to lot of work and stress this is the result. I merely get time to work on them. Please suggest what should I do.
I am 30 years old. My problem is about unwanted hair on my face. I am taking treatment for this but no use of it please suggest me. Because of this I am getting so many pimples on face with black spots.
Long, lustrous and glossy locks of hair that swish with the gentle breeze and accentuates the look of any outfit - that's the beauty of well maintained and beautiful mane of thick hair. Yet, many of us suffer from hair loss due to poor diet, too many chemicals in our hair care products, stressful living and a fast paced urban lifestyle where we are not left with enough time to take care of your hair.
Did you know that your shampoo can also lead to hair loss? There are harmful chemical additives, detergent like substances which can make the follicles weak and lead to breakage, as well as other ingredients that can lead to hair loss. Here's how:
- Sulfate: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or SLS, and Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate or ALS, are surfactants that are usually used by shampoo manufacturers to create extra foam which makes for a luxurious, yet harmful wash. This is usually the case with cheap shampoos. These substances are irritants that can cause hair loss in patches.
- Sodium Chloride: Your standard table salt is also one of the culprits that can lead to a lot of hair loss. Many popular shampoos and conditioners contain this substance which can make the scalp itchy and dry. This leads to hair fall.
- Ammonium Chloride: Many shampoos that do not contain sodium chloride usually use surfactants like ammonium chloride. This can also have a similar effect as its sodium chloride counterpart, as it leads to various symptoms like itching and dryness in the scalp.
- Formaldehyde: This substance has disinfectant-like qualities which can cause a lot of damage to the DNA. Excessive and constant use can lead to indiscriminate hair loss due to the harsh properties of this substance. It is generally a low-cost option that can be used as a preservative in shampoos and conditioners.
- Polyethylene Glycol: This substance is used as a thickening agent that can take the moisture away from the hair and lead to severe hair loss. The use of alcohol and greasers in shampoos can also have a similar effect on the hair.
The health of your hair depends on the kind of products you use, so it is important to look at the ingredients before you invest in a good shampoo and conditioner.