Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr Nigam's Good Health Pvt. LtdYour feedback matters!
Im having hair fall. After shampoo my hair seems dry and till night it become oily and bad smell in the scalp. I also have dandruff, what to tell me please?
Hello Sir or mam .I have so many pimple marks on my face nd on face side acne also please suggest any medicine or cream or any dermatologist near by dwarka mod. I really need it.
Hi my sister age 12 she has acne on her forehead also on cheeks (sides of nose. She also has dandruff (shedding) dry flaky, hair fall,grey hair issues but she has no oily skin she says that particles from scalp falls on forehead region and it becomes acne. Its very weird to see her forehead area. How to care of her sensitive skin on this teenage. Which kind face wash moisturiser sunscreen can be used for her.
Mam my disease cholinergic urticaria (heat hives) my doubt. Correct identify this disease any test available. Please reply. 8 years past starting itching on a head totally dry and no growth in hair. Now pressing face and other body parts red bumble and heat. Please advise
I am 24 year old. I am male. When I sleep at night, my beard makes me itching as my skin of beard makes a continuous itching me at night. Help me regarding this. Also tell me is dabur ammla oil is good to reduce itching beard.
I am 21 years old, but half of my hair turned into white. cannot understand what to do. How to turn my white hair black?
My half of the hairs have turned grey in this year. Although there were few before also amd I used a black month to hide thm but they have started becoming grey very rapidly. I am just 23 and I do not knw now what to do and what not to do. Please help I am very much depressed.
I have dark spot and pimple on face. Due to pimple, small pore are creating on my face tell me any solution for it.
I'm 22 years female. Even though I do hair spa and pedicure, I've not done anything for my face when I visit parlours. Now my face is getting blackheads and little dull. What do I start with now? A clean-up or a facial?
Hello Sir /madam I am 29 years old n since one year facing problem of dark skin problem, only below the eye area and upper cheek area it looks too embarrassing and as I have a fair colour so it looks darks. Can you please help me out to find wht the actual issue is .is it tann or something else? N how should I get rid of it.
I have itching mostly after the saving. There are also pimples on the face. Hairy area is more prone to itching. Please tell me any treatment.
I had red pimples itching full day & night. because of Itching problem i can’t even sleep. Please help me out.
The skin can get discoloured and dull and lose its glow. Freckles, sun exposure and scars are some usual causes, which can damage your skin. The usual over-the-counter cosmetic remedies for skin problems only provide temporary results.
Homeopathy stresses on fixing problems from within. Unlike other cosmetic creams, homeopathy can guarantee zero side-effects. The ingredients are all natural and do not harm your body. Homeopathy goes beyond the visible problems; it looks at what ails the body from inside.
Top Homeopathic Remedies for Healthy Skin:
- Berberis Aquifolium: If you want a clear complexion, then Berberis Aquifolium would be great for you. Dark skin and scarring caused by acne is best cured with this homeopathic remedy.
- Sulphur: Sulphur clears up dirty and dull skin. When the skin is unhealthy, dry, dull and scaly, then Sulphur is prescribed. It nourishes the skin and makes it glow.
- Psorinum: If you have dark, oily or greasy complexion, Psorinum can clear your skin. Pimples show up when sebaceous glands get extremely active. Psorinum will clear pimples, brighten the skin and manages the oiliness. Psorinum cleans the pores as well.
- Bovista: If your skin has been damaged badly with incessant use of makeup and other cosmetic products, then Bovista is the best solution for you. Using makeup products day in and day out causes pimples, dark complexion, so on. Bovista can clear skin up considerably and bring a bright glow to your face.
- Sepia: Discolouration of the skin from Chloasma (tanning of complexion) is best treated with Sepia. Chloasma usually occurs to pregnant women or women with hormonal and menstrual problems. Liver disease can also lead to Chloasma. Sepia works wonders in removing brown spots.
- Silicea and Kali Bromatum: These remedies clear the facial scars that are caused by pimples. Silicea works best if the pimples are filled with pus. If hard pressed, pimples have caused discolouration and facial scarring. Kali Bromatum is beneficial in such a case. It helps the skin to revive its natural clarity.
- Natrum Mur, Lycopodium and Phosphorus: These remedies are used mostly to treat skin that is freckled. Freckles form when there is prolonged exposure to the sun. These medicines help remove the pigmentation and clear the skin.
Eczema is a very common skin condition that can be identified by reddening of skin, feeling of itchiness in the infected area, appearance of scaly and dry patches of skin. This disease is mostly caused due to skin inflammation or irritation. If a person is suffering from chronic eczema, he or she would experience recurrent skin rashes. Most common type of eczema is “Atopic dermatitis”. Atopic refers to a group of diseases with an inherited tendency to develop other allergic conditions, such as asthma and hay fever.
Eczema can be treated in many ways, but opting for homeopathy treatment proves to be most beneficial. This mostly happens as homeopathy mostly considers that each person is unique and should be given treatment specific to his/her health needs and addresses the problem accordingly.
Here are some of the advantages of using homeopathy treatment for eradicating eczema.
1. Provides long term cure
Traditional homeopathy effectively provides relief from conditions and prevents them from coming back. The approach of treatment followed by homeopathy is to provide remedies matching an individual’s physical, emotional, genetic and medical conditions rather than providing a common treatment for a specific set of symptoms. This approach effectively works on many skin conditions like eczema and starts showing visible results within a few weeks. More importantly, it ensures that you don’t experience the symptoms again.
2. Excellent for eliminating chronic conditions
Homeopathic medicines prove to be excellent in treating chronic diseases whose symptoms have been recurring over the years. We often find that the cause of an allergy is a hyperactive immune response of our body. In Homoeopathy, instead of treating the symptoms of allergy, we try to treat the very basic cause of the problem and set right the immune system. Once the immunity is in order and stops over reacting to ordinary stimuli, the allergy is cured and so are the symptoms of eczema. This is where Homeopathy has an edge over other branches of medicine. Homeopathy treatment of eczema does not believe in suppressing the disease, but curing the disease from its root cause, thereby causing permanent cures.
3. Doesn’t have any side-effects
Another advantage of using homeopathy to treat eczema is that you don’t have to experience any side effects as these medicines don’t contain any toxic substances.
4. Doesn’t have any negative impact on your immunity
Unlike allopathic drugs, homeopathic medicines don’t harm the immune system of your body. They have a gentle effect on your body. In addition to this, these medicines are responsible for stimulation of your body’s self-healing mechanism, which adds to its efficacy against diseases like eczema.
5. It is affordable and non-addictive
Homeopathic medicines are available at low prices and can be stored for a long time without affecting their effectiveness. Moreover, they aren’t addictive and once you recover from eczema or any other disease, you can stop taking them easily.
In the modern times, hair removal has become very common. Most people get a hair removal done for fashion reasons, although hair removal is extremely hygienic as well. The common hair removal methods are waxing, shaving or tweezing. The latest and the most effective hair removal method is laser hair removal.
- Lasers are extremely useful to remove unwanted hair from different parts of the body like the face, the legs, the arms, the underarms, the bikini line, and any other area. Here are a few benefits of laser hair removal:
- Laser hair removal can focus on a particular portion of the skin leaving the surrounding areas. It can also remove coarse hair without affecting the skin in the area.
- It is a very fast method as each laser pulse takes just a fraction of a second. An upper lip laser hair removal takes about a minute whereas laser hair removal of the back can take almost an hour.
- Laser hair removals are mostly permanent after a series of minimum 10 sittings.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE TREATMENT:
Laser hair removal is just not a method to remove hair, it is a complete treatment. Make sure the person who will conduct the treatment on you is a professional technician or a doctor. Also try to avoid the Sun as that can create certain complications.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM TREATMENT:
Before your unwanted hair is removed with laser, it will be trimmed to just a few millimeters right above the skin. The equipment of the laser treatment will adjust to the colour, the thickness, as well as the location of the unwanted hair being treated, along with the skin colour. The technician and you will need to wear eye protection, according to which laser will be used. Your outer skin will also be requiring a coolant gel or device before the treatment takes place.
After the treatment is done you will be provided with ice packs and anti-inflammatory lotions to relieve the discomfort. Schedule your next sitting after a month. You will have to keep going for more sittings until hair stops growing.
You might look sunburned after the treatment. Moisturizing will help ease the burnt feeling. Use sunscreen to prevent any colour change of your skin. Some other side effects can be blistering (which is usually very rare), swelling, scarring, or redness.