Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shaikh Abdul HafeezYour feedback matters!
Mera chehra din pr din kala hote ja rha hai or bahut oily hai or chehra pr khi khi kala dhabba bhi hai or khi khi kate hue ka nishan bhi hai. Isse kaise chutkara paya ja skta hai.
Suffering from insomnia, can not sleep properly in night and in the morning it's very difficult to wake up. Almost feeling dizzy.
The mild acidic property present in potatoes is a great natural bleaching agent. Unlike strong bleaching agents, it will not cause skin irritation.
Simply rub a thin slice of potato on your underarms.
You can also grate the potato and apply the juice to the affected area, allow it to dry for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Use either of these remedies twice daily for better and faster results.
Just like potatoes, cucumbers also have natural bleaching properties to help lighten discolored skin.
Simply rub a thin cucumber slice on your underarms or grate a cucumber and apply the juice under your arms. Do this once or twice daily until you are satisfied with the results.
Another option is to extract the juice from a cucumber and mix it with a little turmeric powder and lemon juice. Apply this paste on the affected area. Leave it on for 30 minutes, and then wash it off with water. Repeat this home remedy once daily or every other day for best results.
Lemon works as a natural bleach and a powerful antibacterial and antiseptic agent. This is why lemon is used in the treatment of various skin-related problems including dark underarms. Lemon can dry out your skin, so apply a moisturizer after using these remedies if needed.
To remove dead skin cells and lighten your underarms, rub a lemon wedge on the skin for a few minutes. Leave the juice on your skin for about 10 minutes and then wash the area thoroughly. For better exfoliation, you can sprinkle a little sugar on the lemon wedge and then use it. Do this a few times a week.
Another option is to mix a little turmeric powder, honey or plain yogurt in some lemon juice and apply it to your underarms. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off. Repeat three or four times a week.
4. Baking Soda
Baking soda can be used to make an exfoliating scrub to get rid of dark underarms. This will help remove dead skin cells, which is one of the main causes of dark underarms. It will also help unclog skin pores.
Mix baking soda and water to make a thick paste.
Use this paste to scrub your underarms.
Wash it off and pat dry the area thoroughly.
Repeat a few times a week.
You can also apply a light dusting of equal parts of baking soda and cornstarch to neutralize body odor.
5. Orange Peel
Orange peels can be used to lighten the skin under your arms, thanks to their skin lightening and exfoliating properties.
Put some orange peels in the sun for a few days until they dry out completely.
Grind the dried peels into powder form.
Mix two teaspoons of powdered orange peels with enough rose water and milk to make a thick paste.
Gently scrub your underarms with the paste and then leave it on for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Finally, wash the area with cold water.
Repeat the process two or three times a week.
6. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is another good option to get rid of dark underarms. Coconut oil contains vitamin E that can help lighten the underarms. At the same time, it will also work as an effective natural deodorant.
Massage the dark underarms with coconut oil.
Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
Wash it off with mild soap and lukewarm water.
Repeat two or three times daily until you achieve the desired results.
Sir 3 years back I gone through operation for anal fissures and now I am getting bowel movement 3 times a week. And I am getting some irritations in the Anus. What shall I do.
I am having back pain for long time. Before 5 months suddenly I felt down in the floor due to low pressure and after that sometimes I feel pain in my back. What should I do? Please help me.
Hello dear, I am 27 years old. I had psoriasis since 20 years on scalp Bt before 6 months it spread all over the body Now I am cured by ayurvedic medicine please tell me what should I eat. To remove it permanently thhxxxx.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.