Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shaikh Abdul Hafeez Nisar Ahmed
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shaikh Abdul Hafeez Nisar AhmedYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my hand joints, what to do? I m a slim boy I hav to gain weight tell me also about that.
How to keep the kidneys healthy?
1. Prevent or control hypertension, hypercholesterolemia and diabetes.
2. Exercise regularly; at least 30 min per day.
3. Take adequate natural vitamins and minerals in the form of fresh fruits and vegetables (except moderation in leafy vegetables, beans and tomato)
4. Reduce salt intake (<4 g /day).
5. Reduce animal protein (chicken, mutton, fish, milk etc) intake.
How to keep your urine healthy?
1. Drink 3 to 4 litre of fluids/day to keep urine output > 2 to 2.5 litre/day.
Make sure that your urine is not yellowish.
2. Increase good minerals like citrate, potassium and magnesium in urine. All these are abundant in fruits, especially citrus fruits like lemon and orange.
3. Decrease bad minerals like calcium, oxalate, uric acid and sodium in urine.
4. Do not reduce calcium intake too much.
Calcium is required for bones, teeth, muscles etc. Moreover, too much reduction in calcium increases oxalate in urine leading to stones. 2 small glasses of milk per day is acceptable.
5. Non-vegetarian diet increases uric acid production. Reduce them.
6. Tea, coffee, tomato, greens, chocolate and beans are rich in oxalate. Moderation is required.
With all these dietary modifications your kidneys may still be excreting large amounts of bad minerals and less of good minerals due to genetic predisposition. These can be checked in 24 hour urine tests. If so, you may need some special medications to prevent stones. Your endourologist will help you customize your dietary pattern and medications to dissolve and prevent further stones.
Healthy life, healthy kidneys, no more stones!
I am 17. I wake up at 7 am. I take my breakfast at 8 am. I take my launch at 1 pm. I take my snakes at 4 pm. And I take my dinner at 9 pm. In between I eat something. Please advice am i following right thing.
I am 27 years married man. Now a days I am feeling energy less (physically and sexually both) What should I do? What should I eat? Any syrup?
I noticed dis on my self dat I'm getting lazy day by day. Because of dat im unable to concentrate on my studies thats giving me so much depression. I want to improve my activeness. I want to become cool like all boys.
I have brother 23 year old. 5.1 height and weight 46 kg. how to increase weight? not sleeping well as well not eating!
I am a student of class eleven. My weight has gone up from 70 to 80 kgs. I think that my weight is not good of my age. So please doctor help me.
Weight gaining tips -
1. Always eat on a regular schedule can help getting enough calories 3times a day and 2 snacks between with 2glass of full cream milk after wake up and at the bed time
2. Take a nap after lunch and full time sleep 8hour minimum
3. Eat carbohydrates rich food like potatoes sweet potatoes and banana are helpful for gaining weight
4. Eating a lot of butter with dal or in the breakfast quite helpful in gaining weight
5. If you have no time than between 2meals you should take a handful of nuts and a glass of full cream milk is enough