Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
My brother has cervical spondolysis problem and has feeling of numbness in hand and a bit of swelling on back side.
Hello Sir, I am suffering from styloid problems of neck. please completed treatment suggest me please styloid problems near about 1 and half year. I take medicines pregabalin and mithylglobin and tegrital 200.
Hi, I am 35 years old mail I have a problem with walk and run. If I walk run rapidly then I stumble and fall in the ground I think it a big problem for me. What to do now?
I am suffering from backache from 2 year but I think no need to medicine only palish that's the right way.
My mom has slip disk problem since long time She is suffering from pain but she still does work of home like washing cleaning and At every night she feels pain in her back Even she couldn't pick any thing because her back and leg started to pain So can any body tell what does she do ?
Dear Sir, Kindly note that, I am 47 yrs old man. Past 4 yrs suffering from RA+. All other test relative to RA factor is negative except RA factor test. Now-a-days I am find very difficult to walk fast and finding difficult to claiming staircase especially in railway stations. Both knee always paining very badly. It is connected with RA facotr problem or knee problem. My second question is without taking any tablet, after taking 7 hrs nice sleep, from morning to evening I am always feeling sleepy. Kindly sugest and advise.
I am suffering from a nerve pain for 2 years the nerve pain coming from right chest to right shoulder to total right hand.
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Stem Cell Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements.