Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Satish Krishna KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Rod implanted on 21st jan 15. How long can I wait to remove my implant? As I'm having butt pain thus can't site on floor and also knee pain.
I have been suffering by a back pain during study hours. Is there any remedy or any kind of exercise to get rid of this.
I have difficulty in walking and through calf pain and low back acts. According to reports my EHL is weak and DTR is absent. MRI report-facet joint arthrosis is seen at L4-5 and L5-S1 along with laminectomy. Cystic lesion at T12-4 splaying of nerve roots and kinking of conus. Narrowing of respective neural foramina.
I am 37 old and married from last 6 years. I had PME issues which was identified and addressed post marriage. Now post second kid (5 months back) I am experiencing the same issue with same intensity (can do 5 to 8 stocks). I am also having some epilepsy disorder.
After getting wake-up from bad my heel of the foot both left and right feel chronicle pain and would not walk very well. Left side leg foot heel so much pain. So how can recovery from pain or cure for which medicine prescription please provide.
My mother recently developed pain in joints specially in interphalyngeal joints. She took a glass of lemon with warm water in the morning daily for 1 month. After which she developed these joint pains. She is a known diabetic, hypertensive, hypothyroid, and dyslipedimia patient and on medication for them. All the medical conditions are under normal values (she follows a good diet, takes regular medications and does her lab tests and medical checkups regularly) my question is. What could be the possible cause? does taking lemon water causes weakness? her triglycerides, cholesterol, hdl levels were in upper limit and now after taking lemon water for 1 month her lipid profile has decreases to. Triglycerides 100mg/dl, hdl 44 mg/dl, sr. Cholesterol 120mg/dl. She is using tab. Atocar f for dyslipidemia. Thankyou in advance for your patience to go through this lengthy question:-)
I am 38 years female. Presently I suffered with right side leg pain as like foot inside and it will increased upto knee, thigh (past 8 years I used heels chappal only) I have taken sumo pain killer tablet 2 nos. But at that time pain decreased after that again started. What should I do?
I am 48, I am feeling with back pain, please suggest me what should I do, apart from this I have problem of Thyroid, Synus & B. P problems, I am using the Thyronorm 12.5mcg medicine for Thyorid & Nebistar 2.5 for B. P. S.
I am 21 year old having problem rheumatoid arthritis. So having problem in right knee it gets stiff when place in same position for some time and feels difficulty in moving afterwards. Also it pain in arm while doing some work like doing brush n similarly feels pain in many parts. Taking medicines for it. So what things I should take in food for improvement and what more thing I should do to reduce it. Thanks.
I am 24 years old male. I have pain my leg last 3 months. Walking time very pain. Please tell me some solution.
Some white spot on nail. My Dr. said vitamin and calcium deficiency so please tell me home remedy and diet from which I gain these. Please tell me diet can I eat fish drink mil or eat egg daily. I never drink milk from 7 years my foot are paining due to calcium is low.
Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tear or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects, doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement. These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.
In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.
- It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
- Using the black belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a long period of time.
- As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps are sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, a more acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord.
- As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
- Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.
Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, you problem doesn’t subside, consult an experienced doctor for his advice.