Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Satish KalleYour feedback matters!
I am 3 0 years old I have backache since 2 months I personally used ointment last 2 days but its paining. What should I do?
I have back pain and some time I am not able to walk few steps. Can you give me some solution of it.
My wife is having Joints pain in all my small & big joints which flair up occasionally.An allopathic doctor say it is Rheumatic Arthritis whereas another disagrees.I am suffering for the last over 10 years.Kindly advise some homoeopathic Solution.
I sit eight hours in front of computer. From last two week I feel tightness in my neck and little with difficult to move. Little with pain in front of both side of head. I think I am suffering from stiff neck. Kindly suggest to cure and to whom I have to consult.
Sir I have pain in both ankle from past 10 years which come and go. From 6 months back pain and calf and thigh pain started and I feeling whole body pain and tired. I got thyroid test which is positive and Anti tpo is 942started eltroxin 75 mg daily. But body pain, ankle, calf and thigh pain not stop or reduce.
I am facing gout problem in my toe. The pain is too much. I take pain killers for the relief. I checked in google about the cause and its due to increase in uric acid in blood. How can this be cured naturally. Please advise.
I am 20 year old male and have backpain for last 2 or 3 months. I have used some pain relief creams like fast relief moov etc vt still I have the problem.
I m 38 years old last 15 days back I fell due to that I got a swelling on my ankle but I committed a blunder by not going to doctor. I m able to stand but can't walk. When now I showed to doctor he says its dislocated n fractured n needs to be operated. I don't want surgery. What should I do? shall I take a second opinion?
My father has shoulder pain he has a very important meeting after 5 days what precautions should be taken to cure it faster.
My wife has been suffering from back pain for more than five months. Pain travels from left soldier to right and upper back to lower as like a bubble travelling here and there in my back. Got treatment from hospital for 4 months, got physiotherapy, exercise from yoga teacher etc. What next can I do?
Frozen shoulder or adhesive capsulitis is one of the most common disorders of shoulders, usually observed in people aged above 35. Though there is no correlation between gender and age, this disorder seems to strike when the shoulder joint’s fluid connective tissue becomes stiff and inflamed somehow, thus restricting overall motion and causing sessions of indescribable pain. Though the scientific community has not been able to come up with any explanation for the exact causes of such disorders, it is believed to be associated with past trauma or injury to the said area, and/or may involve some auto-immune components.
Exercises which can bring relief:
- Finger walk: Facing a wall at a distance of three quarters of your arm's length, use your fingertips of the affected arm to reach the wall at your waist level. Use your fingers to slowly walk up the wall just as in a spider motion till the level you are comfortable.
- Cross body reach: Use the unaffected arm to gently lift and turn the affected arm across the body; the shoulder should be stretched by applying gentle pressure on it.
- Towel stretch: Use both arms to hold a towel of about 3 feet in length behind the back horizontally; using the unaffected arm, pull the affected arm upwards.
- Pendulum stretch: Stand upright and then gently lean forward, using the good arm to support your weight. Let your affected arm hang low, such that free movements can be observed. Rotate your affected arm in a circular motion, preferably with a diameter of about a foot. 10 revolutions a day are ideal for beginners, which can later be increased. However, make sure that you are comfortable with this exercise, and allow your arm to move freely without stretching it forcibly.
- Armpit stretch: Using your unaffected arm, lift the affected arm on a table/shelf placed at your chest level. Bend your knees gradually, stretch your armpit gently, and then slowly straighten it. Try to stretch a little further with each bend, without forcing it on your shoulder.
- Inward rotation: Hook a rubber exercise band to a fixed position such as a doorknob; hold one end of the band with your affected arm such that your elbow makes a right angle. Gently pull the band about two to five inches towards your body, keep it for five seconds and then let it go.
- Outward rotation: Use both your hands to hold a rubber exercise band such that your elbows make a right angle with the band. Pull your affected arm away from your body by about five inches, keep it that way for five seconds, and then gently let it go. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
I met a road accident on 11-2-2011 because of that's I got head injuries and bireckel places, now I can't leftup my left arm upwards itself. With the helps of my right hand I leftup mu hands and arm upwards, any discussion lpz? Thnx.
Hi, I am computer software professional and I sit on chair and work for long hours. I have developed a lower back pain and neck pain. I have this pain from last 3-4 years. Pain is not severe I used to apply some pain relief ointments and sometime I went fie yoga practice also. Now if I continuously sit for 2 hours then I get severe pain. Please let me know what should I do.
I am suffering from multiple fractures due to less vitamin d. But now my vitamin d is normal. Is there any treatment to have fracture free bones and repair of fractured bones.
When i go to sleep, there is severe pain in my right leg (femur). It is for last 8-10 years.Please do help me in this regard
The term Sciatica is used to describe leg pain, tingling, numbness or weakness that travels down the low back via the sciatic nerve to the back of leg. Sciatic nerve arises from each side of lower spine and passes deep in the buttock along the back of thigh and legs. The pain of Sciatica may be irregular/ infrequent or persistent causing severe agony to the patients. The pain of Sciatica may be confined to low back or hips or may extend up to toes. The pain of Sciatica can be excruciating and "not relieved by painkillers".
What causes Sciatica?
Pain in Sciatica is due to irritation or pinching of Sciatic nerve within the spine. This occurs most commonly due to prolapsed intervertebral disc (slip disc) causing nerve compression resulting in pain.
Is surgery the only treatment for Sciatica?
Most patients can be managed with medication/exercises. So surgery is not the only way out. Patients who have severe pain can also benefit from "Epidural Steroid Injection". This treatment has proven to be effective in avoiding spine surgery in such patients.
What is Epidural Steroid Injection?
Epidural Steroid Injection is a procedure done by a Specialist (Interventional Pain) in an Operation Theatre using X-Ray (Image Intensifier) to locate exact level of injection. A drug mixture consisting of Steroid with Local Anaesthetic is injected at the epidural space of affected nerve root. The steroid washes away inflammatory mediators from the epidural space which decreases the pain. Steroid also decreases the inflammatory response of body to the prolapsed disc. As a result the pain arising from nerve inflammation is decreased. This is a day care procedure i.e. the patients are discharged the same day.
How is the possibility of surgery ruled out?
Epidural Steroid Injection is a proven, safe and an effective treatment that works on the concept of Interventional pain management - to provide relief from persistent and chronic pain of Sciatica. Generally, a single injection is sufficient to relieve patients of the pain. The procedure can be repeated for a maximum 3 times in a year, depending on the patient's response. With effective pain relief, surgery is negated.