Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SantoshYour feedback matters!
Hello docotr my age is 31 years I done whole body checkup my lipid frofile is triglycerides r 281h mg/ dl or vldl is 56; 20h mg/ dl & hdl ratio is 4; 48h h orlft m sgot/ast 59h or sgpt / alt 55h gamma gt 92h iu/l h or kft serum creatinine is 1; 23h mg/dl or serum uric acid 9; 5 mg/dl anemia studies m red cell distribution width (rdw) is 15; 5 % or mch is 31.6h picogram h sir or lymphocyte is 41.5h % or eosinophil is 7.8h % h sir please my request is to advice me & give me full details please.
I am 32 years old and has undergone medical tests yesterday. My one of the test says I have 0 total cholesterol. What does that mean? is it good or bad?
Hi sir. How we can cheque cholesterol without consultation of labs? What natural remedies use for the chequing of cholesterol and sugar?
Doctor my mother usually have a breast pain. It swells sometimes n after 2-3 days it becomes normal. But it comes usually. It is normal or there is something serious. She is a bp patient also her blood pressure gets high most of the time.
Hi sir I'm 26 and suddenly from one month consistently my bp is above normal sometimes the diastolic varies from 90-99 and the systolic varies from 120-140. I'm taking 2-3 cloves of garlic everyday but the bp continues to worry me. I've also changed my eating habits too. I'm unable to sleep till 5 am and getting up at 1 pm. I'm feeling difficulty in breathing too. Suggest me some useful remedies to get rid of this problem.
Hi doctor I am 27 years old and my weight my weight is 96. I have high cholerstol and low sugar which tablet I have to take
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
Sir I have the fatty liver or interest cholesterol please tell me what I am doing. I show many of doctor please tell me what I do? And I feel very lazy now a days.
Sir I am suffering from disc problem symptoms are: Hands and chest become pain and fire can I have solution.
I am 25 year old male, from the last 2 months I am suffering from blurriness and half side left headache. Sometime it feels like having trouble in breathing and feels heaviness in chest. Consulted doctor but no result. Plzz help.
I am having constant pain in chest (very little though) from last weak. What should I do, suggestions needed.
How I can manage high bp and anxiety naturally? I am just 29 having bp problem due to anxiety from last 2 years, and also Left chest pain, during ECG test found first degree block and heart is getting thick, doctor as said no problem but go with bp tablet but am still unmarried so I have not agreed because some one has said once ill take bp tablet I have to be take for life long, sir please give me a suggestion how to control bp and maintain healthy heart.
My name is Deepak. Recently I did my preventive check up from thyrocare. My report is normal except one point. In this report they mentioned my LDC is 133. This is good or bad my health. Now I am in worried now that what should I do. I am giving you details figure Total cholesterol. 191 HDL CHOLESTEROL. 41 LDL CHOLESTEROL. 133. please SUGGEST SOLUTION FOR THIS.
I am 22, years old and I hv right sided rib pain since 1year. On long sitting or standing position tenderness occurs. Wat is d cause? I have history of gastritis.
Dear sir/Madam, I have severe pain some times at my left side chest. Previously I was a smoker n drinker but now I left every thing from past 7 months. Some times I wil observe that my heart is beating with fast. Do not know wat is the reason Regards. KIRAN.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart.
Related Tip: Heart Care in Your Hands