Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjeev KaulYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 56 years old. 5 years ago prostate inl argement problem diagnosis. My psa was 5. 9. So rml: s sr. Doctore recomoned for biopssy. In biopssy report was negative. From2011 am taking afdoora and two other medicines. The main problem is this that I can not control the pressure of urin. I feels the urine will discharge in clothes. Two months ago I feel that my sexual power decreases. I asked the doctor they changed the afdoora tablets. Please advise the correct treatment in homeopathy for this problem ?
Dear doctor I am suffering from kidney stone 5 month back it was 3 mm now it came in both kidney 6.1 mm and 4 mm I have already shown to the doctor but not curing I wanted to know what food need to take and what need to avoid and what medicine should take kindly suggest.
Mara urine korta time dard hota ma bohot jaga dikhaya koi bolrahaha apka urine road small hota ja rahi mas barkar koi bolrahiha kuch nahi majar mara dard thik nahi ho rahiha.
When I drink less water then urine is yellow and drink more water then only my urine is pure or white this is happening from 3 months what can be the cause please reply.
I am 52 years old male. Since 20 days deep yellow colour urine passes out which is not frequent. I am diabetic.
My daughter 12 years old has dribbling of urine since birth. She had undegone colostomy, pull through and colostomy closure. Detethering done tor tethered cord. She has low pressure bladder of small capacity. No reflex found. Doctors advice for augumentation with mitrofanoff with bladder neck closure. Is it necessary for this surgery. If this surgery is not done what will be the problem for her? Please advice.
I am 57 yrs old I am feeling the desire of urinating every 2 minute, I stop drinking water but still I am feeling the same urine coming a little bit, please advice urgently, thanks.
I am suffering from fissure about 2 months ago and recently again I am having pain in anus and it come to my observation that small limp of skin is formed in my anus area. I have gone to doctor (some kind of BAVASIR clinic AYURVEDIC) and he told me that its piles it must be operated otherwise in future it may turn up into cancer. So its true that it may turn into cancer or not And please suggest me the remedy for it.
Will you please tell name of decease & further treatment according to reports. 1) HBsAg = reactive, 2) LFT, LIPID PROFILE are normal, 3) urine (MICRAL) = NEGATIVE, 4) HBV, DNA (QUANTITATIVE) 474 IU/ML (log10 value 2.68 IU/ML), 5) HBeAg = NEGATIVE, 6) All blood & urine reports are normal.
My ass hole that is rectum has swelled little bit. since two days and its paining during bathroom .what was it .how can reduce it .And I am eating outside can give a suggestion for sir.
I am a 55 yr old male having" painful bladder syndrome" since last 9 yrs. In this disease there is urgency, high frequency and painful voiding. There is 24x7 pain in bladder. Pain level change is abrupt and there is no set pattern. Night time is very bad when I have to spend more than 15-20 minutes for the very painful voiding. In food, I have to avoid items where potassium content is more e. G. Coconut water, papaya, dry dates etc. In allopathy there is no medicine for this disease called'interstitial cystitis. I have tried homeopathy also but after more than a year of trial & error left it too. This disease is more common in females then males in a ratio of 9: 1. Due to constant pain and relieving in squatting position, I am unable to go any where out of my house as availability of public loo is scare & also very unhygienic. Life has become very tough for me. If you can suggest in remedy or how to reduce the pain then I will be very thankful to you.
Sir, my father is 70 years old. He is a diabetic patient. One week ago tested him and give a report i. E. Blood sugar (randam)-164 creatinine-4.0 now he worried about swells of his legs and not controlled his urinal from this morning. Give a valuable suggestion from you sir. Thank you.
There are some problems in my urine. Urine is too late to get out. Moreover, the urinary pressure come in very sort time and latrine also not clear. What should be done?
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure where your kidneys are cleansed and rebuild using the kidneys of a deceased person, in order to flush out the excessive waste fluids from the kidneys. It is of paramount importance and your dietary patterns and lifestyle should be altered after you go through a kidney transplant. Your dietician will help you out by preparing your diet chart to clearly list out the foods that you should consume and those which you should avoid after the surgery. The diet chart that would be prepared for you would be highly subjective and it would totally depend on your lifestyle, medical history, family health records, genetically transmitted conditions and such others. Apart from improving the condition of your kidney and assisting your transplant, the diet chart will also help you to lose weight, boost your metabolism and enhance your immune system. Some of the most common recommendations that your dietician may give you are as follows:
- Eating at least 5 full servings of fresh fruits and vegetables each day as both are an important part of a healthy diet for a person who has just undergone a kidney transplant. The vegetables should mostly be eaten after cooking/boiling as per the suggestions of your dietician.
- Having enough of fiber rich foods in your daily diet is essential as it speeds up the process of digestion and prevents constipation by promoting frequent and easy bowel movements.
- If you are a non-vegetarian, then you should be going for lean meat alternatives which are low on fat and high on nutritional value. Examples of such meat are fishes and poultry. Additionally, you should also avoid all kinds of red meat as it is high on fat.
- Consume low-fat milk and dairy products as they help to prevent the fat accumulation inside the body and also maintain an acceptable level of calcium and phosphorus inside your body.
- Maintain a low level of iodized salt in your meals, as it helps to keep your blood pressure under control.
- Over the counter health supplements like vitamins and proteins can also be taken, if recommended by your dietician.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'
What is the symptoms of kidney stones? What is difference between kidney stones and kidney enlargement?
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.