Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
What is the symptoms of cancer how I know because I am having pain on my solder from last 2/3 months pls help.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
I am a 19 years old girl and I am in a Physical Relation with my partner, he sucks my breasts, nipples a lot and sometime we were doing this on daily basis and I have experienced some liquid discharging from my Breasts Nipples, I also got worried but then it stopped but then it again start then it stopped and now a days, its kind a different that whenever I press my breasts, the liquid got discharged from my Nipples and my both nipples as 2 - 3 small holes also I do not think it is normal to have 2, 3 holes in 1 Nipple I am kinda tensed now. That what is going on. And I am kinda scared too that how I can tell these so personal things to some DOCTOR face to face and and I also want to tell that I also get pregnant in 2015 15th September then I went to abortion also so I told everything which I think can be related to my problem so any DOC can advice me best. I really want to thank Lybrate that I can post questions anonymously.
I m a female 74 yes I have got advanced fourth stage breast cancer and have undergone a decompression operation of the spinal cord in November but my senses in the lower part if the body have not recovered as yet pls tell me how can I speed up my recovery I have gone through 3 chemo sessions also.
A breast cancer patient have been done operation again they have tested now the report shows the following I favour the former based on histochemistry (mucin stain) but this case needs immuno history chemistry for definite opinion. So what does it mean does she have cancer still.
My mom is 48 years old 2 years back she had small lump in her right breast we had operated for that but again after some time she got again lump at same place we had consult her to gynac and surgeon they had suggested for surgery but due to medicines it had gone. But now again iy had release with sever pain n swelling tell me which particular surgeon should I consult.
What if I have a lump in breast and getting pain sometimes and feeling itching around breast. Is it a symptom of breast cancer or it may indicate that I may get breast cancer.
Want to know the symptoms of breast cancer my age is 37 have 2 kids one is 8 years & second one 1 years still feeding.
What is the blood Cancer. What is the is the effect of blood cancer in human body. How to stop the blood cancer in human body. And how to treat brain tumor?
Meri gf ka breast thora jada hi full gaya hai o usko thora kam krna chahti hai uska age 21 and hight 5 inch hai if kuch home remidies hai ya koi fruit khane se kam hoga to please suggest me.
My mom is 62 years old she is suffering with CA ovary cancer and it's in third stage. We have gone through chemotherapy but their was no change. Doctors are telling to go for operation but they are not giving us any assurance. Can you suggest us for best one.
M taking lithosun 400 arip mt5 since 2 years everything was going ok but then my father was diagnosed with cancer now I am feeling very low what can be done in this please help.
The uterus is a very important organ within the human reproductive system as this is the chamber where an embryo grows into a baby. Due to a multitude of factors, the incidence of uterine cancer has been on the rise. Let's look at some of its symptoms.
Symptoms of uterine cancer: When cells within the uterus grow abnormally and turn malignant, it may be termed as uterine cancer. This may be in the form of a fibroid or tumor or be part of the uterine tissue itself. It may be caused due to a multitude of factors such as late menopause, radiation exposure, estrogen treatments and many others. Some of the common symptoms for uterine cancer could be:
- Pain in the abdomen, lower back and especially the pelvic area.
- Pain during urination,
- Weight loss without any apparent reason
- Vaginal bleeding with or without discharge
- Pain during sex
Stages of uterine cancer: Before we understand the stages of uterine cancer you need to know how doctors diagnose the various stages. This is done by the three following steps in the TNM method:
- Tumor: Doctors try and search for tumors and locate them within the uterus, estimate its size and whether it is malignant or not.
- Node: If the tumor is malignant, then doctors try to find out whether the tumor has reached the lymph nodes or not.
- Metastasis: Doctors look for Metastasis, which is whether the cancer has spread to other organs within the body and to what extent.
Stages of cancer: Cancer is primarily grouped in five stages from 0 to V according to the T, N and M stages mentioned below.
- Stage 0 - This is a very early stage of cancer where the cells have malignant growth but are still small in number and haven't spread anywhere.
- Stage I - If the cancer has developed a little, but is restricted within the uterus, it is considered as stage one. This is also further divided into Stage 1A and 1B.
- Stage II - When the cancer has started spreading, but only to some parts of the cervix from the uterus, it is diagnosed as stage 2 uterine cancer.
- Stage III - Categorized into Stage IIIA, Stage IIIB, Stage IIIC1 and Stage IIIC2, it is primarily where the cancer has spread to other organs, but it is only limited to the pelvic area.
- Stage IV A - When the cancer has gone beyond the pelvic area and also spread to the rectum and bladder area.
- Stage IV B - This is where the cancer has metastasized in the groin area or gone to other organs within the body as well.