Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay SharmaYour feedback matters!
My grandfather is suffering from cancer in gall bladder from last 8 months. The treatment is undergoing in Command hospital (Military). He is medicated with chemo (3 times done. Vomiting & pain is regular. There is no relief by this treatment.
She is suffering from Brest cancer. Doctors refused to admit her because its reached last position. If there is any suggestions then suggest.
My mother is 74 years old. Has been recently diagnosed breast cancer. What are good options for cure in Mumbai and at what cost. Though she is also diabetic but it is under control and in normal health condition. Shall I prefer surgery or else. What are latest technology applicable in my case .Please Answer.
My prostate gland enlarge 25% I have started medicine daily one bed time eating capsule Amudra Feeling good urine. But my right side of abdomen feeling some wet or some disturb. Any suggestion please Thanks regards.
My left shoulder keeps on paining constantly since last couple of months. If I breath full lung feel the pain more. Please advise.
Studies found that corn is a rich source of antioxidants which fight cancer causing free radicals. Unlike other foods, cooking actually increases its usable antioxidants.
I am a nasopharynx cancer patient. Now I am in a chemotherapy. I want to know that after nasopharynx imrt radiation what is side effects I have to face as permanent and temperor?
I am 21years old there is a small lump in my left breast since 5 to 6 months I am very worried about it is it normal. Please help me?
How to cure the meniastal seminoma which is a type of a cancer and also the price it would take to cure it.
Sir/mam, I had unprotected sex with my fiance on 2nd may. 26 april was the first day of her periods. She has a 35 day cycle. Within two hours of sex she had taken i-pill. But till today she didn't got periods. 50 days over. After 30 and 37 days of sex she checked herself by pregnancy kit at home which came negative both time. She sometimes notices the signs of periods like swollen breast and abdomen pain, back pain but didn't got periods. Is this due to that I pill? Please guide us what to do. And what if she is pregnant as we are not married . Is there any medicine to to cure this irregularity of periods. Please guide us. Thanks.
Elevated PSA I am a 75 years old. My PSA last year was 4.03 this year it has elevated to 5.83. This has me stressed and worried. My urologist has recommend I have a biopsy. I have been reading and go ogling about prostate cancer and biopsies. The more I read and learn, the more confused I get. I am 50- to get a.
I am 69years old person. I underwent operation of prostate cancer about 4 years back. I am now quite normal. Can I have normal long life or Is life limited because of operation of prostate cancer about 4 years back.
I am having fibrodenama in my breast since 5 years.Its size not yet increased till now i met some doctors starting some told to do a minor surgery in a one day period another gyenic-doctor told after marriage and delivery also i can wait for that surgery. Now i am married and i have a child.Again i went to a doctor she told no need of surgery as the size of FIBRODENAMA is not increased.Pls suggest is it good to leave like that
I am 30 years old and have 2years old baby, from past 2-3 days, have pain in my boobs and I felt little milk is also coming. Where I stopped feeding my kid long back. Pls suggest, what shall I do in this case.
Dear Doctor, I am 30 years old unmarried girl, doctor advised me do mammogram of both breasts as it was discharging fluid for some time, report is as follows- Few mammary ductules near nipple dilated and measured 2.3 mm in diameter. Axillary lymphadenopathy seen Breast mass at right breast is identified and measured 0.6 cm Breast Microcyst are identified in both breasts. Secretory tissues of both breasts in all quadrant appears normal and comparable to each other Fat lobules well formed and appears normal. No focal lesion seen Rectoareolar region appears normal No abnormal collection or calcification Underlying muscles and ribs appears normal No dilated ductiles are seen impression- Few dilated mammary ductiles seen in both breast. Secretory tissue and fatty tissues of both breast appears normal and comparable. Breast mass at right breast is identified and measured 0.6 cm Underlying muscles appears normal. Axillary lymphadenopathy seen. please advise.
I'm 18 year old boy. I had a CT scan recently. For my nasal polyp removal operation. I heard that one CT scan can expose radiation as 200 chest x-ray. Is it true ? Will it increase the possibility for cancer?
Ayurveda is a form of medicine that has been practiced for thousands of years and has many effective cure for some of the most complex diseases. Cancer, in this day and age, is one such complex disease and its incidence is increasing rapidly. It is always recommended to consult a Ayurveda specialist for severe cancer. Some of the common ingredients for treatment of uterine cancer through Ayurveda are mentioned here.
- Turmeric: Already a staple spice in many Indian dishes, turmeric as a herb in raw form and as a spice in powdered form, is touted the new wonder herb all across the world. It has been used as a traditional healing herb in India since ages. It has also been seen to be a very effective anti-inflammatory agent and thus it is very effective in stopping the growth of cancer cells.
- Green tea from the Camellia Sinensis plant: Green tea has been known to be effective in treating multiple types of cancer, aid in weight loss and also facilitate detoxification. Regular consumption of green tea from the Camellia Sinensis plant is known to fight the growth of cancer cells within the body; thus is a very effective in treating uterine cancer as well.
- Ashwagandha: This herb is not only used in Ayurveda, but has also been adopted by homeopathy as conventional medicine to make extracts. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, which means it can adapt to the requirements of the body and then make the changes to provide support to the necessary areas. It is also very good at preventing the growth of cancer cells.
- Garlic: This spice is known to be good for multiple forms of cancer as it contains allicin, which is being hailed as one of the best fighters of inflammatory diseases. It also contains other types of phytochemicals and thus helps in detoxifying the body. It is very effective in fighting cancer cells and can arrest the growth of cancer within the body.
- Ginger: Ginger is extremely effective in the treatment of many ailments, if consumed regularly in controlled amounts. It has been known to be very effective in the treatment of colon cancer. Due to its properties, it is also known to be effective in the prevention of uterine and many other forms of cancer.