Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi, My wife is pregnant from 40days and we don't want baby right now. Please suggest me what should I do. Any medicine or abortion?
Dear Doctor, I (64) am having pine nuts, coffee, honey,banana, chocolate and chillies regularly and my love wife (54)(she may be in menopause) also having these sex foods regularly. We are having deep sex thrice in a week and we are hale and healthy. We are having sex differently and sometimes early in the morning. Coming to the point, is it possible to her for pregnancy if I ejaculate my semen into her big pussy? I come across to know from people surrounding me and from reading health magazine, newspapers, etc,that pregnancy is possible during menopause of a woman. Is this correct? Till date, I haven't ejaculated my semen into her big p because of afraid of pregnancy. Pl clarify and guide us. I am very much interested in sex by ejaculating my semen fully into her big p while in sex play and it gives much more pleasure and completion of our deep sex play Please give your best advices and suggestions.
I'm 21years old. My question is that during my menstruation days I have severe stomachache and weakness and it lasts for 5 days. During these days I also feel cozy. What should I do?
I am a 29 years old recently got married. I am scared if having sex with my partner due to vaginal pain. Will lox 2% help yo ease tht pain of mine. Will it numb tht area.
My lmp jan: 27 th, 13 th day scan follicle 18.5X14mm, 14 thh day HCG injected, 16th day of scan one follicle ruptured other 2 are RO14X11mm, LO 17X14mm in ovary. 17th day I cannot able to intercourse. How many days stay in egg? When is most conceivable day of mine?
Hi sir, my wife is 3months pregnancy n it was by ivf. Now we were done blood test today tsh is. 09 n t4 is 2.03. Is there any risk to baby? Please suggest me a good solution please.
High protein food
It is high #protein and low-fat diet which helps in nourishing the muscles and #provide better growth and development to the body as well as supports in maintaining healthy body weight and aids #weight loss.
Contains polyunsaturated fats
It contains 2 to 3 times more polyunsaturated fats ( the good type of fat) than the red meat thus helps in managing weight.
Benefits of #chicken for brain
It acts as a good natural anti-depressant due to the presence of high level of tryptophan, which is an amino acid having mind relaxing property and provides comfort feeling if eaten a big bowl of mom's chicken soup.
It increases the serotonin level in the brain of a person feeling depressed, enhances mood level and blasts out the stress by stimulating sleep.
It contains vitamin b5 (pantothenic acid) which has a calming effect on the nerves thus reduces the stress level.
Prevents dangerous brain diseases
Niacin and selenium (antioxidant-rich nutrients) found in it prevents from the dangerous brain disease called alzheimer's disease.
Benefits of chicken for bone and teeth
Prevents bone loss
It helps in preventing bone loss among senior citizens people. It prevents from the old age bone problems like osteoporosis and arthritis. Adding chicken to the diet helps in fighting with bone loss as it is protein packed diet.
Contains essential minerals
It contains a high level of phosphorus and calcium which are essential minerals required for the normal growth and development of the teeth and bones.
Hello Doctor, My name is Aditi and I have diabetes since 2 years and m taking medicines (Glyciphage SR 500mg) after breakfast -1 and after dinner -1 with folvite 5 mg. So, I want to ask that since m planning for pregnancy, if I get pregnant. Will these medicines have any side effect on my baby?
Masood is my brother and he get married 5 years ago at the first hos wife get pregnant but. Unfortunately baby was lost in 5 month and after that his wife doesn't get pregnant he went to a doctor and did some checkup seminal tests after that doctor told him that his sperm count is down needs suggestions. Note; the patients is out of India and he told me to ask a doctor about this issue. Thanks also.
Ayurveda recommends different diet and lifestyle in every different season. By following such ritucharya one should develop body immunity and avoid all possible seasonal diseases.
In this season body general body strength of an individual is weak. One must follow specific diet and life style as there is chance of digestive problems in this season.
Metabolism is sluggish during rainy season so there is loss of appetite compare to other season
1. Consume light and fresh foods from rice and wheat
2. Consume small piece of ginger with rick salt before every meal.
3. Take sour and salted soups
4. Eat warm food and avoid uncooked foods and salads
5. Avoid leafy vegetables
6. Consuming haritaki (terminalia chebula) with rock salt is beneficial.
1. Avoid sleeping in day time slow down the digestion
2. Avoid over exertion and workout
3. Basti panchakarma is very useful as it controls vata dosha like gas collection and constipation.
My wife is suffering from yeast infection in urine since one week she is 29 years old and she is feeling burning in vagina, please suggest me quick remedies for burning problems due to this infection.
Frozen yoghurt is a healthy food that is free of fat and contains good amount of protein. Yoghurt is rich in various nutrients such as potassium, phosphorus, calcium and zinc which are all essential for the body. Enriched milk, if used in making yoghurt, imparts the very essential Vitamin D and A to the yoghurt.
Probiotics: Frozen yoghurt is rich in probiotics which are very beneficial for the digestive system, as they aid your digestive function and also good for you if you suffer from lactose intolerance. It also aids in reducing symptoms of IBS and other inflammatory diseases. It is also good for your cardiovascular health as it converts fiber into good fats that help maintain cholesterol levels in the body.
Add fruits: Yoghurt basically is a milk derivative that is formed when lactic acid bacteria is added to milk. This bacteria helps in coagulating the milk protein and thus causes the milk to thicken. You may also add various fruits to your frozen yoghurt for nutrition. Some fruits that you may add are:
- Chopped apples: Apples contain antioxidants and flavonoids in large amounts which reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer. It has also been proven to reduce the symptoms of dementia and improve neurological health.
- Strawberries: This fruit is rich in folate, potassium and other nutrients that boost your immune system and help to maintain optimal blood pressure. Strawberries also help in reducing premature signs of ageing.
- Bananas: Bananas are rich in potassium that helps improving heart function and aid in maintaining electrolyte balance in the body. They also help you in gaining weight as they are rich in carbohydrates. Vitamin A present in bananas aids in improving your vision.
- Cherries: You may add cherries to your frozen yoghurt to add to the flavor. They are also rich in anthocyanin which is a strong antioxidant. They also help in preventing cancer as they contain carotenoids and vitamin C.
- Grapes: Adding grapes to frozen yoghurt not only adds taste but also nutrients which assist in preventing cancer. They contain quercetin that assists in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels in the body.
She's a house wife bt every now and then shes suffering from the period stomach pain and hemorrhoids pain is that bad she can not bear it. Is there any instant relief home remedies for the pain. Pls let me know.
What do doctors mean by early pregnancy and prega news or I can gives one dark and one light line means wat does this mean.
My vagina is not extend properly so the big problem that arouse during sex. Z my partner had to face the problem to penetrate. So what I have to do. My vagina secretes but do not extend.
Pregnancy test kit results me negative aara h bar bar test karne pe eske ky matlab h me pregnant hu ya nahi.
Cardiac arrest is reported to be the number one cause of sudden death for people over the age of 40. As it strikes fast and without prior warning, it usually leaves no time for getting help to the patient. Many lives can be saved if the necessary first aid is given immediately by people who know what to do in case of a cardiac arrest.
So first let us know about the signs of a cardiac arrest:
- Loss of consciousness: A person may feel dizzy, sweat, faint or collapse suddenly. You can tell if someone has just fainted and not had a cardiac arrest if they are still breathing or have a pulse.
- No breathing
- No pulse
- Muscle twitching.
Now that you have recognized the signs; here is what you can do:
- Call the ambulance and try getting an emergency medical professional to attend to the person.
- If professional help isn't available, emergency resuscitation measures must begin. An automated external defibrillator (AED) can rapidly determine whether the person has an abnormal heart rhythm that can be treated by an electric shock (called defibrillation). AEDs are available in many public gathering places, such as stadiums and concert halls. An AED is used before calling for help and before attempting cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) because an AED is more likely to save lives. If the AED detects ventricular fibrillation, it provides an electrical shock (defibrillation) that can restore normal heart rhythm and start the heart beating again. Emergency medical care should be obtained even if the heart has started beating again. If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, CPR should be done.
- If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, other measures are begun, such as opening the airway and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- CPR combines artificial respiration (mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, or rescue breathing) to supply oxygen to the lungs with chest compressions, which circulate oxygen to the brain and other vital organs by forcing blood out of the heart.
To do CPR (artificial respiration), the rescuer's mouth covers the person's mouth and then rescuer slowly exhales air into the person's lungs (rescue breaths). The person's airway must remain opened during artificial respiration. To prevent air from escaping from the person's nose, the person's nose can be pinched shut as the rescuer exhales into the mouth.
Talk to your doctor to find out if you are at risk of a cardiac arrest.
Therapeutic science is once again beating on option medicine, that is medications and cures that science can't or has not approved. Be that as it may, the reality remains that numerous individuals who chew on tree bark and drink intense tasting concoctions swear that they work and enterprises that are for all intents and purposes unregulated cheerfully supply the cures and the legend and testimonials about how the most recent potions are supernatural occurrence cures for everything from tumor to skin inflammation.
Like different types of medicine, including Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM), homeopathy evokes expectations in patients. The doctor provides a quiet relation, personal and far reaching treatment and absence of unfavorable impacts are components in making constructive expectations. Different components might be connected with negative expectations.
Some of these medications go back hundreds of years to when shamans and healers found plants that appeared to lighten illness. For example, in old Europe, to assuage torment and lessen fever, doctors including Hippocrates gave patients an intense powder ground down from the bark of willow trees, a substance that prompted to the improvement of headache medicine.
Fake treatment controlled trials of homeopathy were recognized by a thorough writing look, which secured 19 electronic databases, reference arrangements of significant papers and contacts with specialists. Information was provided in copy and results coded so that chance of proportions beneath 1 demonstrated advantage. Trials depicted as twofold visually impaired, with sufficient randomisation, were thought to be of higher methodological quality. Predisposition impacts were analyzed in pipe plots and meta-regression models.
However lesions of patients are convinced that homeopathy and other option medicines work, driving scientists to deduce that these cures have a misleading impact.
This is the same number of drugs developed by scientists in medication organizations bomb in human trials in light of the fact that the dynamic fixing that specialists so carefully distinguished and tried ends up working no superior to a fake treatment. Drugs got from characteristic items have an especially high fake treatment effect meaning that when patients think they may get a medication got from a plant, they need it to work so severely that as a rule it does.