Doctor in Parakh Hospital
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Parakh HospitalYour feedback matters!
My wife is coming on 24 date of Menstruation cycle but he do not know how many days blood coming so I want baby child pls help me.
Water is essential for the body and it is impossible for a person to stay healthy for too long without adequate water. Most people chose to drink cold water as it gives a feeling of quenching thirst faster. Hot or warm water though is not really preferred. A comparative analysis shows that the temperature of the water we drink impacts our body.
1. Quenches thirst instantly.
2. Cools down the body immediately if body heat is unbearable (in fever or after workout)
3. Neutralize the pain caused by acidity, gas.
1. Causes severe constipation by cooling down the digestive tract and by neutralizing body heat used for digestion
2. Cools the down body causing a sudden drop in blood pressure
3. Causes the respiratory and digestive tract to contact, this may cause breathing and digestion problems
1. Improves digestion and cleans the intestine and digestive tract effectively
2. Hot water eliminates toxins from the body facilitating better health
3. It relieves constipation and enables better bowel movements
4. Provides necessary heat in the body that regulates body temperature causing better circulation of blood
5. Helps in reducing weight
1. Injects unwanted heat in the body
2. Excess heat leads to fever and fatigue
3. Doesn't quench thirst easily
From a health perspective, hot water intake is better than drinking cold water. Cold water harms far more than it benefits while hot water’s drawbacks can be easily controlled by limiting consumption and limiting the temperature of water. Drinking warm or lukewarm water is ideal and only cool (not cold) water must be consumed for quenching thirst instantly.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Post my child was born in august, my wife has been suffering from low sex drive and has complained of pain during intercourse. Please advise if we need to consult a gym and have her checked.
- Having a mindset and an aura of openness and relaxation aid in the bonding process during sex and make the experience a more quality one. Good sex can be like a glue that holds a relationship together in times of stress. Having sex be “tension reducing” and relaxing rather than “tension producing” and stressful will aid in the intimacy bond and the quality of the connection.
- So much so that some couples report that good sex can bridge the distance gap in times of stress, such as during the child rearing years. Good sex is free, adds longevity to your lifespan, is excellent for your cardiovascular health and can contribute to a sense of calm and inner peace.
Sir pls tell me ,I had sex with my wife normally but my sperm is not going to her body so can she is pregnant or not. Pls tell me.
I am girl. Can I touch my vaginal urine hole normally outside for cleaning. So, is touching outside hole can break hymen?
Abortion pills ko lene ke agar 15 to 20 din tk pragnancy test positive aata h to iska mins kya h abortion hua ya ni. Pills se kb tk abortion complete hoyega. Kese pata kare ki abortion ho gaya h.kya praga kit ke alawa or 15 to 20 din se phle janna ho ki abi tk pragnancy h ya ni to kya karna padega. Ultra sound se agar checkup karaye to pills ko lene ke kitne din bad tk usme show niyou hoyega.
Marriages in our country usually last a lifetime and require effort from both parties involved to make them work. Often, marriages end because of boredom, as the partners begin to believe that the spark is gone. But there are many ways couples can perk up their marriage.
While it is true that many people are short on precious time in today’s day and age, what is also true is that a marriage is well worth some prioritisation.
Leaving dirty dishes in the sink for a little while longer does make good sense, if it means that the time is well-used to bond with one’s significant other. Leisure time spent between couples is crucial for the success of a marriage. Many couples do not make it a habit of listening to each other and this really does work to their detriment. Paying close attention to what the other one says and providing a response may not need a lot of effort but the dividends are rich in the form of the partner feeling good.
Intimacy is a valued feeling of being wanted and it has a big part to play in the success of a marriage. Over the long term, many couples do not make the required effort and the overall quality of their bond is reduced, as a result. While reinitiating contact may be as simple as holding the other’s hand, many people do not do this as they feel their partner should be the one to do so. Intimacy does not only equate to sexual intimacy, but can even simply be looking into one’s partners eyes with love.
Laughter is said to be the best medicine, and this happens to be true in the case of a marriage, as well. It has been found that couples who laugh about their past experiences are happier and get along a lot more amicably than those who do not. Recalling together where the couple first met and started seeing each other also has a positive impact as it makes both partners feel valued and thankful about what they have.
Below, are tips that don’t require much—if any—money, time or even hard work!
- Engage in a new activity with your partner. Doing novel activities with your partner enables you to re-experience the original emotional state at the beginning of your marriage. In other words, trying something new sparks excitement, producing passion. You can do anything from deep-sea fishing to salsa dancing to hiking a mountain to eating at a different restaurant.
- Add the element of mystery or surprise. Both mystery and surprise also mimic the emotional state of a new romance. But it doesn’t mean whisking your wife away to the Mediterranean or surprising your husband with expensive dinners. Here, little gestures also go a long way. Examples include, surprising your wife at work and whisking her away for lunch, or sending a greeting card in the mail.
- Do something that kicks up your adrenaline and arousal. Young marriages start out with an adrenaline rush. Your heart races, you get giddy, you’re alert, awake and excited. Arousal-generating activities can include exercising, going on a vigorous hike, and even watching a scary movie. So it’s almost like fooling your brain that the arousal produced to this scary movie (or any other arousing activity) is really due to your marriage, and this helps to perk up the passion.
- Take a mini-vacation — just the two of you. Get out of the house for at least one night and two days, somewhere that interests both of you and creates new memories together. You don’t have to go far from home or spend a lot of money. The key is to spend quality time together away from home. Studies show that for women, in particular, getting away is important. They feel more passionate when they’re away from the pressures of their lives. At home, women have a tough time compartmentalizing things. They’re thinking about the laundry, lunch, paying the bills, cleaning the house, and checking things off their mental to-do list.
- Touch more often. Touch produces arousal, comfort and support both physiologically and psychologically, and it doesn’t have to be much of a touch. Holding hands on a walk, making sure you give a hug or kiss or embrace daily reminds you that you’re physiologically bonded. When reigniting your relationship, the key is to shake things up consistently. Good luck!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!