Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep NagvekarYour feedback matters!
I have GLAUCOMA and CATARACT in my eyes from past 3 years. CATARACT is very minor but in center of my both eyes that troubles me to see. Two days later I have my operation for CATARACT. But due to GLAUCOMA this will not help me much. Pressure of my eyes is14. 6 . I regularly use EVERFRESH drop 4 times a day and LUPITROS drop every night before sleep. Please suggest me something for this GLAUCOMA.
I always have yellowish eyes. How to improve their colour? And also can you suggest something for back pain?
My eye side is weak please tell me what I do for my clear vision. My number is 3.75 which is so high. Tell me what type food I take and etc.
I got eye infection due to dirty hands. My eyes got red due to eye infection. Every year in summer I got the same issue. I have used vigamox and moisal. Kindly recommend some tips.
I have watering from eyes from 1 week not associated with redness pain. I am a myopic with number -3.
Sir I wanna use contact lens, please tell me some points to remember before using it and which is best for me daily, monthly disposable lenses and what does it means.
My eye is weak ,when I have watching mobile my eye get pressurised and flow tears with slightly pain in my eye what can I do for this ?
My ACL was complete tear but after regular exercise of 1 year I am alright now but I'm little worry to run can I again do MRI scan ! To see the current status ! My regular exercise is cycling.
I am 24 years old I have specs rt 1.25 n lft 0.75,due to over use of cell my number becm this. First I had 0.25 each, how cn I reduce my spec NUMBER. Now days I being addicted to smartphone my eye pain a bit, if current goes off n I am in full dark it takes few sec fr me to adjust with the surrounding is this normal or serious, now days when I rotate my eyes I feel they have bcm bit dry or like wen I close my eyes n try to move eyes it bit gives paining sensation. Help me.
Hi I am 38 years old, last year I operate my eyes due to squit, but there is problem in eyes, I see things double.
My husband has done cataract operation lastonth in his left eye. He has to do the operation in his right eye too but after operation in his left eye he is finding heaviness in his right eye/head. Is this normal for the other eye to feel heavy? He has become so nervous that he doesn't to do the other eye operation.
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.