Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Samir WartyYour feedback matters!
Why do pimples come in face? How to avoid it? How to cure it? How to remove it? What is the reason for pimples?
My hairs are falling off very badly. I am still 21 years old. please help me. Just help me with the do's and dots to see for improvement.
Cherry Angiomas are benign skin growths comprised of abnormal proliferation of blood vessels. They are also alternatively known as Campbell de Morgan spots or senile angiomas. Cherry Angiomas are a rather common skin disorder.
The Cherry Angioma appears bright red, oval or circular in shape and are small in size. They can either be smooth, and close to the skin's surface, or they can be marginally raised. They mostly appear on the arms, shoulders and torso. If the Angioma is agitated (scratched, cut open or rubbed), it might result in intense bleeding in some cases.
The exact cause of Cherry Angiomas is unknown. Genetic predispositions are usually believed to be a major cause. Other than that, pregnancy, climate and chemical exposure have also been said to cause Cherry Angiomas.
An obvious link, however, has been established between age and the appearance of Cherry Angiomas. Usually, people over 30 develop Cherry Angiomas, which only seem to augment in number and size with age.
There are no other specific symptoms of Cherry Angiomas, except for the benign growths on the skin. The skin growths are usually characterised by:
- Vivid, cherry-red colour
- Small sizes
- Smooth growths which are close to the skin's surface, or are raised
Cherry angiomas usually does not need any treatment, but if you want, you can remove them for cosmetic reasons. You can also remove the Cherry Angiomas if they appear in places on your body where they can get easily irritated (such as, on the hands), and cause bleeding.
Some methods of removing Cherry Angiomas include:
- Electro-cauterization: In this method, the angioma is burned off by an electric current that is passed through a tiny probe.
- Cryosurgery: In this procedure, the angioma is frozen with liquid nitrogen; the angioma is destroyed by the severe cold. This is a relatively easy and quick procedure.
- Laser surgery: In this procedure, pulsed dye laser is used to remove the angioma. The pulsed dye laser (PDL) is an undiluted yellow laser that is hot enough to damage the growth.
- Shave excision: In this procedure, the angioma is removed from the surface of the skin by a sharp razor. Shave excision is a substitute to invasive surgery that would require an incision to remove the growth and then sutures (stitches) to close the laceration. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am having few breast fibroid in my right breast approx 2 cm width ND few small swelling. So what can I do.
Hi, is chemical peeling a permanent solution for pimples on face? What is the effect of it on skin and if not permanent then for how many days it lasts for?
I am 18 years old boy. I want to get rid of my big lips without any operations. How can I reduce my lip size.
I am fed up with my dark circles, I have tried many creams, consulted many doctors, but I ever thing I have tried its not working, so please tell me some medicine or cream, or any home made medicine.
I have blackheads problem specially at nose. Blackheads grow faster. How can I remove the blackheads and how can I avoid it.
I have too much pimples and dark marks on my face, my age is 19 year old how can I control pimples on my face, which medicine I can use to remove pimples and dark marks?
6 Best Home Remedies To Get Rid of Acne
Acne causes skin damage and leaves marks that ruin appearance. Although these scars cannot be completely removed, they can be reduced to an extent that they become invisible.
Give your skin these tested remedies to get rid of pimple scars-
1) Cleansing of Lemons: Lemons, as you know are rich in vitamin C, which helps in the synthesis of collagen (the connecting tissues of skin) in the body. Therefore, regular use of lemons helps in keeping your skin free from blemishes or scars. Treating with lemon includes consuming lemons as well as application of lemon juice on the scars and washing it off.
2) Smoothening of Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera gel application is extremely beneficial for skin, it not only reduces the scars but also soothes the skin. It also smoothens out the skin as well as lightens the complexion.
3) Soothing of Sandalwood: Sandalwood or chandan is antiseptic and anti inflammatory in nature. It is therefore highly effective at cleansing of scars as well as soothing facial skin. Regular application of sandal wood powder mixed with rose water gives a glow to your skin that nothing else can.
4) Healing of Fenugreek: Fenugreek or Methi seeds are anti-inflammatory and are also a smoothening agent. It heals skin conditions and greatly reduces acne scars. Its extract can be applied externall for the reduction in the intensity of the scars’ appearance.
5) Protection of Neem Leaves: Neem leaves are effective against a lot of skin problems, from acne and eczema to ringworm. Its alkaloids content gives Neem its antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. Neem also helps in removal of toxins from the body. It can be crushed and externally applied in the form of a pack or its bitter juice can be comsumed.
6) Care of Apple cider vinegar: Vinegar promotes peeling off skin, which is helpful when you have scars. It is also antiseptic in nature. It can be applied on the scalp using cotton, with a little dilution. The vinegar is particularly helpful in dandruff.
Have any further questions on how Ayurveda can help you get beautiful skin? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.