Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Samir Warty
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Samir WartyYour feedback matters!
I get few rashes on my skin occasionally and it gets quite itchy. Is there any solution? And why is this happening.
Treatment for nasolabial wrinkles for 50 years female. Routine treatment to follow to take care of skin.
Hi I am 30 years old I have a problem of acne on my face mostly on forehead it's heavily pain able and like a blood bubble and on the hair routes too please give me the suggestion to rectify it soon.
I am 24 year old male, I loose about 10 hairs per day, how to stop it, and whether there is a chance of hair growth in the fallen place.
I have hair fall problem how did I solve tell me about it its very harmful n give me tension I am very depressed about it.
Sir I am 24 old age pimples have in face coming in nose down area sir and also I am fair colour but 2 years later dark colour coming sir what can I do to get previous fair.
Almost everyone has scars on their body that tell tales of falls, accidents or surgeries. However, in some cases, these scars can mark a person’s appearance and affect their self-confidence. In such cases, the person may consider scar revision surgery. As the name suggests, this surgery aims to minimise a scar and make it more consistent with the surrounding skin colour and texture. Anyone can undergo scar revision treatment. Some of the factors to be kept in mind while considering such treatment are:
- Location of the scar on the body
- Functional impairment resulting from the scar
- Likelihood of functional impairment after scar revision surgery
- Quality and skin type of the affected area
- Availability of surrounding tissue
Scars can be revised surgically as well as non-surgically depending on the type of scar. Non-surgical treatment for scars includes the use of skin lightening creams. Microdermabrasion and skin resurfacing. Dermal fillers may also be injected into the skin to reduce fine lines and deep creases.
In case creams or others do not work, surgery in the form of Scar revision is required. It involves removal of scar and re-adjustments of tissues near by. The results are very satisfactory. And wherever the re-adjustments is not possible, rarely skin grafting or flaps are required. The ultimate result will be far better than the scar usually.
- Skin grafting: This is a procedure that is used to treat small but deep scars. It involves the removal of skin from one part of the body and it being placed over the affected area to hide the scar. This new tissue promotes the growth of new healthy skin cells in the injured area. Skin grafts may also be used for injuries that scar improperly or injuries that do not heal well on their own.
- Skin flap surgery: Treatment of larger scars is better suited to skin flap surgeries. This procedure involves a large transplant of skin, fat, blood vessels, nerve tissues and muscle from one part of the body to another. This is used only in extreme cases.
When it comes to scar revision, no form of treatment, if perfect and multiple treatments may be required. The main goal here is to make the patient more comfortable with his or her appearance even if the scar is not completely removed. Hence, it is very important to have a realistic expectation from the surgery in terms of both aesthetics and functionality. For this, the patient and cosmetic surgeon need to understand each other and have a common view of the desired results. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!