Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I am 18 year old male. II had a unprotected sex with my gf and she is 17 year old. She took ipill within an hour after sex. I want to knw is ipill effective for teenager? And is there any other doz required for safety. And 1 pill is sufficient for safety for 1 time sex?
What is a wart? benign epidermal proliferations or tumors out of which some are viral in origin. It can be located anywhere in the body.
Why does a wart develop? warts are a result of infection with the DNA human papillomavirus (HPV). Different subtypes appear to be responsible for several different clinical wart variants.
How does virus transmit? transmission is by direct contact with the virus, in either living skin or fragments of shed skin and is encouraged by trauma and moisture.
Clinical features: common warts appear initially as smooth, skin - coloured papules. As they enlarge, their surface becomes irregular and hyperkeratotic, producing the typical warty appearance. They are most common n hands but may also be seen on the face, neck, genitalia and sun-exposed surfaces of arm and leg. Multiple warts are common.
Types of warts?
- Common warts, which often appear on your fingers
- Plantar warts, which show up on the soles of your feet
- Genital warts, which are a sexually transmitted disease
- Flat warts, which appear in places you shave frequently
Management in children, warts often goes away on their own. In adults, they tend to stay. If they hurt or bother or if they multiply, they are removed by either chemical skin treatments, various freezing, surgical and laser treatments. But they usually tend to reoccur.
How does homoeopathy treat differently?
Homoeopathy in cases of warts and any such type of viral infections make the body capable of fighting against these viruses. It helps to boost our immune system which in turns fight against this virus. Once treated with homoeopathy, there are very minimal chances of relapse also. The homoeopathic drugs are given as per the constitution of the patient and location of warts. Some of the frequently used medicines as per the position of the warts are:
- On face and eyelid: caust, calc. C, nit ac
- On hands: kali mur
- On palm: nat m
- In crop, rough: thuja
- Sides of fingers: calc. C, caust, sep.
- Cauliflower like upper lip: nit. Ac
- Smooth and soft: ant c
- Back of hands and fingers: dulc.
Homoeopathy has successfully treated many cases of warts and has annihilated the tendency of wart formation also when taken under proper supervision and by a qualified doctor only. Homoeopathy is free of side effects when taken after doctor's advice only.
According to Avicenna, the best time is by full moon at early morning. He also devised clear times during the month when the procedure is appropriate: “Some authorities advise against the procedure at the beginning of the lunar month, because the humors (bodily fluids) are not yet on the move or not in a state of agitation; he also was against performing it at the end of the lunar month, because at that period (of the cycle) the humors are less plentiful.” The tide of the seas due to the lunar pull begins to weaken from day 17 to 27 of the lunar calendar and the blood-flow slows down – during this time the Hijama therapist gets the best access to the old tissue in the blood that causes hardening, pain and illness, for example in the shoulder blades area or other areas of the back such as the neck or lower back prone to hardening of the tissue and muscle spasms.
Contact for cupping therapy in delhi: M 8287833547
I had my periods during the 1st week of august and my periods stayed for about 10 days and then on the 26th of august I had unprotected sex but took an ipill within 1 hour but I still haven't had any withdrawal bleeding. Could I be pregnant? When should I take a test?
I got married 6 years back and my wife got pregnant in the first year but had a miscarriage and since then she is not able to conceive. She also had a cyst which was later removed through medication but still I haven't got any positive result. So if you could please help me in this. Thank you.
I had sex with my wife & I released semen inside her. Immediately I gave her unwanted 72. It was her period time (4th & last day of period) its 1 month 5 days but there is no sign of period. What to do now? Please help quickly.
Homoeopathic first aid medicines
* any sort of bruised injury- arnica montana
* injury to ligaments - ruta graveolens
* injury to nerves- hypericum perfoliatum
* fracture - symphytum officinalis
* head injury- natrum sulphuricum
* lacerated injuries (operation) - staphysagria
* when pain of remote injury remains- rhus toxicodendron and calcarea phosphorica
* eye injury, bruise or blow- symphytum
* strain to eye ligaments and muscles- ruta graveolens
Homoeopathic medicines act best when given based on symptom similarity.
Hi doctor I have married 5 days ago. When I had sex with my wife, she had very severe pain in her abdomen and she is crying. Now 5 days has over and still have pain. What happened to her.
1. Salt water gargles
2. Turmeric milk
3. Light excersice
4. Good sleep will boost your immunity & help you stay healthy in season change.
My gf had ipill on 13th Dec, on 19th at 11 am she started bleeding, with abdominals pain, nothing, please tell me what to do.
Hi, Me and my girlfriend had dry sex one day before her periods time. I just licked her vagina and did fingering. Later we just rubbed one over the other with wearing panties. On the next day she did not got periods after five days she got very very small blood spot. Can you please tell me whether she is pregnant or it is sign of pregnant or it is just starting of periods once again?
My wife had her ovaries & uterus removed due to infection in a laparoscopic operation in May 2014.Now, she is having minor discharge occasionally. Doctors have checked & say it could be due to vaginal infection and prescribed medicines. But it continues. What could be the reason?
I am suffering from ovarian cysts. Kindly suggest me some medication or treatment as I don't want to do surgery.
Desire is an elusive thing, especially in women. Anything can disturb it like a scent, a wrong touch or physiological reasons like vaginal dryness. If you want the top ways to treat this desire-dampener, read on.
One of the most common causes of vaginal dryness is a decrease in estrogen levels during menopause or perimenopause, after childbirth or during breastfeeding.
- One in every three women falls prey to vaginal dryness during menopause. It can afflict younger women too for a couple of reasons like chemotherapy, breastfeeding, removal of ovaries, certain medicines and endometriosis.
- The moisture in vagina keeps it elastic and once it tapers off, interest in sex wanes and intercourse becomes painful and the vagina feels itchy and stretched. It becomes thinner too.
- The condition is diagnosed through a pelvic exam by your gynaecologist. And the good news is that it can be treated easily.
Topical oestrogen therapy is the most common treatment for vaginal dryness due to low oestrogen levels. This provides oestrogen to the vagina for relieving symptoms. You can choose one of these three types of vaginal oestrogen:
- Vaginal Oestrogen Ring: This can be inserted into the vagina. It is a soft and flexible ring and releases a steady stream of oestrogen directly to the vaginal tissues. It needs to be replaced every three months.
- Vaginal Oestrogen Tablet: This tablet can be inserted into your vagina with an applicator as per instructions of the gynaecologist.
- Vaginal Oestrogen Cream: This cream can be inserted into the vagina using an applicator again as per the doctor’s instructions.
Several side effects are associated with these estrogen products like vaginal bleeding and breast pain.
- It is also contra-indicated for women who have breast cancer or those with a history of endometrial cancer.
- If you have any vaginal bleeding or are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should not use such products.
- In order to keep the vagina more lubricated, try using a vaginal moisturizer like Replens, Lubrin instead.
- Using a water-based lubricant like Astroglide and K-Y jelly before intercourse can take away the pain of intercourse.
- Eat a diet rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and proteins.
- Include more of these- raw pumpkin, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and fish like salmon, mackerel and tuna for their fatty acid content. Also include foods with high plant oestrogens like flaxseed, soy, legumes, cherries, nuts, apples and celery.
- Drink lots of water to stay hydrated.
- And, last but not the least, do regular exercise. Twenty minutes of fast walking will keep your heart strong and up the blood supply to your pelvic region and improve your hormonal balance.