Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sameera PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 16 years old male, My exams are going on iam studying a lot but not able to memorise the answers. And suffering with headache. Soo plsss help me out!
Dear doctor, I am thinking of taking homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation from your Lybrate doctors who are giving answers to my question. My question is that how should I consult the homeopathic doctors. Whether I should give blood test reports for the homeopathic doctors. Moreover how will I get homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Whether medicine will also be supplied by these doctors and how long I have to take the medicine for this treatment. Kindly guide me.
One month back my father having chest pain and fever. Blood samples analysed and Echo carried out. In that heavy pericardial effusion seen. For next 3 days water evacuated from chest and around 1000 ml water evacuate. Its sample analysed and ADA 63 reported in forms of tuberculosis and no malignant cells seen. CT scan also carried out. And tuberculosis treatment started. In start, His blood sugar increased to 450 and now its normal to 150-200. At present he is taking R Cinex and Benadon tablets. I want to know if this treatment is OK or should I walk to other doctors. I can share all reports if you need. Is there any chances of any other disease apart from tuberculosis. At present his right hand paining very much and its almost one month but he is still feeling weak.
I have severe headache from past 8 days. This month I was in a great stress. My eyes has itching and irritation.
I have headache. I have red eyes. I have pains in hands and legs. I have acidity problem. Please give suggestion.
Physiotherapy and sleep paralysis have a deep connection when you have to treat sleep paralyses the intelligent way. To discover the benefits of physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis, let's get a clear understanding of sleep paralyses first and then the role of physiotherapy.
What is sleep paralysis and its common causes?
Sleep paralysis is a sleeping disorder, its symptoms are such that you suddenly feel in the middle of the night or in mid sleep that you can't move, react, talk, etc. and feel that your body has frozen. This immobility is accompanied with frightful or eerie visions or sounds, which are not the reality and you still hallucinate.
This is often caused because of the following reasons, which are considered common causes of sleep paralysis:
- A medical condition called narcolepsy
- No fixed time of sleeping and waking, thus creating imbalance in sleep patterns
- Inadequate sleep through the 24 hours
- Excessive stress and workload
- Alcohol consumption or drug abuse
- A bad diet like heavy meals at night before bedtime
- Extreme caffeine consumption
If any of these things are common, you may get a sleep paralysis.
Physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis:
If it is a one night episode, you will eventually forget this. However, in case you are a victim every night or frequently, you may need some good remedies. Medications may not suit all, but physiotherapy is a safe mode of treatment, which suits all and people of all ages. That is why try physiotherapy for sleep paralysis at home or by going to a nearest physiotherapy center or expert.
How physiotherapy helps
Physiotherapy has some unique benefits like:
- It brings a balance in blood circulation through the body, which helps in lowering the blood pressure, normalize mood, reduce stress, and makes the blood flow to the body organs and brain better, thus inducing a good night's sleep.
- The exercise induced on to the body through physiotherapy has a dual effect. It makes the muscles workout, and induces the massage effect too. This makes the muscles more mobile, and brings warmth on the tissues. That is why exercising before bedtime can help you get a very peaceful sleep without fearful dreams and interferences of sleep paralysis attacks.
- You get a better mood due to increased blood circulation and the feeling of well-being due to the agile and worked out muscles. This good mood and satisfaction after a nice physiotherapy session sometime before you sleep lets the serotonin or happiness and satisfaction hormone build up in the body and brain. This makes you sleep without stress and in a nice mood thus resisting sleep paralysis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.