Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Salil ChaubeYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year girl. I have some glands in my breast without pain. mammography done. It is fibroid only. Is it harmful in future.
I want a fair skin my skin type is oily and there are so many pores on my face due to previous pimples and also have dark spots. Plzz suggest me proper face wash and face cream and shurb. I use skin lite cream at night but whenever I leave it applying on my face my skin get so much dark and tanned I looked so much ugly I want a fair and glowing skin plzz suggest me fast.
My face got tanned very much and now there is a huge difference my body color and face color so can you tell me How to lighten up my tanning and face color.
I am 66 years old and got operated for prostate. My prostates were very large as per doctor version. After operation 5 years have been lapsed but I feel still leakage at night and my cloth get wet. I also feel weakness in sexually involvement. There is no sugar problem and at fast it is 99. And uric acid is 6.2.
I am 20 years old. I am male. I have so many pimples on my face. Everyone are telling the reason is oily skin. I just wanted to know how to handle oily skin.
Two months ago I was badly injured in the in an accident please tell me the solution of removing my rashes who are in my left leg?
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.
I have red rashes on my skin everywhere. Many blood tests have been done. Nothing found serious. I used many medicines too. I use face wash and body wash so that I can clean up my skin. But nothing works. What can I do doctor?
I have some small holes on my face and body of chicken pox how can I reduce them with home treatments?
Hi my self suffering from dark circles under eyes Please help with no side effects medicine or tips.
Hai doctor I am 21 year male. And my palms of the both hands are very hard (since the age of 10) and I don't do any hardworks with my palms. When my friends shake hand with me they say about my palms. What are the reason for this.
Dry skin. Dandruff always comes back. I can also find flakes on my mustache some times. Skin is so dry that I could feel the stretch sometimes. Skin looks like drought land more often.
2.Keep your hair from falling on the face or forehead.
3.Avoid the use of make-up; try to let the pores breathe.
4.Don’t squeeze or pinch the pimples as the membrane gets ruptured and causes the sebum and bacteria spread.
5.Don’t wash your face more than twice because the more we wash the sebaceous glands become more active and produce more sebum.