Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Salam BismillahYour feedback matters!
My mother has problem in urinating. Since yesterday night on 15 the April she has an urge of motion and while urination feeling pain. This is happening at first time to her. Although Diabetic and have hypertension since last 9 yes her ABI AC always remain near about 6. BP is always under control. She maintain healthy and active life. Please advice.
I have headaches frequently since 2-3 days. What should I do? Should I take medicines or consult a doctor?
Sir, I am a diabetic patient due to this my weight is losing so much so how can I maintain my fitness?
I masturbate once a week so I wanna ask that did masturbation stops the increase in height and health. As my height is small and I am unhealthy too. So what should I do to regain my height and weight and health. My age is 17.
Im 20 years old from 4 months I have continues night falls of sperm does it gives any problems after my married and I should it controls.
I am suffering from cold and cough from two weeks what should I do to recover or free from this disease. Help me out of this plz.
Hi I am 36 yrs old and I have chronic pain on shoulder and till neck from 8 months and some time I feel mild body imbalance and mind distraction cannot concentrate also some feeling uneasy. I Have done mri x ray all are okay normal but I have feeling pain like heavy on my shoulder. I have knee pain too by acl teared almost 6 yrs back. If I give knee pressure like walk for Half an hour I feel it. Kindly tell me the suggestion.
Endometriosis is a painful condition where the endometrium tissue lining the walls of the uterus, grows as implants outside the womb of the patient. This can lead to a number of painful conditions and is often considered as a common cause behind severe pelvic pain, as far as women are concerned. Here is all you need to know about Endometriosis and pelvic pain.
- Painful Menstruation: Depending on the stage of the condition, the implants could remain on the surface or go deeper into the ovaries which may cause acute and severe problem during ovulation as well as the menstrual cycles. This is one of the symptoms that one must not ignore. If you are having painful cramps that affect the pelvic area and the abdomen, and if these cramps last throughout the duration of the cycle, then there are strong chances that you are experiencing the pain that comes with Endometriosis.
- Pain During and After Intercourse: While there are many reasons why women may face pain during intercourse, it may be noted that vaginal and pelvic pain that come during and after intercourse could point towards the presence of Endometriosis, which is causing irritation and discomfort due to the implants.
- Bowel Movements and Urination: Usually, pelvic pain may trickle down to and also get activated by the bowels when there is a motion as well as urination. This is a common problem that can cause pain, which spreads throughout the region if the patient is suffering from Endometriosis.
- Bloating and Other Symptoms: When the abdomen and nearby regions face bloating due to the implants and their painful spread, the pelvic region as a whole bears the brunt in terms of severe pelvic pain. The bloating and other symptoms like loose motions and constipation can also create pain in the abdomen and pelvic region on a persistence basis. Sharp pains may also shoot up and down the lower back due to such symptoms which should not be ignored if they do not abate within a few days.
- Misdiagnosis: Many times, the bloating and pelvic pain may be linked with pelvic inflammatory disease, which causes pain in the muscles and joints. But if you are having pain in the abdomen as well as problems during your menstrual cycle, then it may be helpful to have the tests for Endometriosis done as well.
In order to diagnose the condition, the doctor must ensure that proper imaging tests like MRI and CT scans as well as an ultrasound with lab tests based on blood samples have been conducted. The pelvic pain that comes with this condition can be treated with the help of pain relievers like ibuprofen and aspirin.