Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Razzaque ClinicYour feedback matters!
Bipolar disorder is a condition where the patient may go through certain periods of extreme happiness and joy which is known as mania. On the other hand, there may be other periods where the patient may be extremely sad and depressed and even suicidal.
In some individuals, these phases may last quite long whereas, in others, they may change very quickly. However, there are certain common symptoms displayed by patients with bipolar disorder. Let's look at a few of them.
- Feeling extremely happy, to the point of being careless - Certain patients, at the onset of bipolar disorder, will feel extremely happy and have their sense of judgment hampered. When patients feel very elated without proper context, or for very small reasons, it could be an indication that the person is experiencing mania.
- Feeling extremely depressed - Similarly, on the other end of the spectrum, if a person feels extremely depressed without an appropriate reason, it may be due to bipolar disorder. Also, the severity of depression and the length of time for which a person experiences it is also an indicator of the condition.
- Lack of interest in activities which formerly interested you - You may suddenly lose interest in an activity that genuinely interested you earlier. This may include your profession or hobbies.
- Loss of appetite during the depression phases - During the phases of depression or sadness, which may sometimes last for months, a person may rapidly lose weight due to lack of interest in food. Even for patients who have shorter cycles of changes lasting for only a few weeks, this will be noticeable.
- Extreme restlessness and lack of sleep during the manic phases - When the person enters a manic or happy cycle, it may trigger over enthusiasm, restlessness and lack of sleep. This, like the depression phase, will also vary from patient to patient and may continue for the entire duration of the phase. A jump from a depression cycle into this phase will be definitely noticed by others.
If a few of these symptoms are detected, then the patient should be taken to a mental health professional for appropriate treatment as soon as possible.
Common cold and cough is one of the most common viral illnesses that have no specific treatment. Allopathic medicines provide palliative cure to just treat the symptoms, there is no definite antiviral for it. There is also popular belief having cold once or twice a year is a good way to cleanse the body.
Here is the homeopathic treatment for it:
- Influenzinum - It is a homeopathic remedy for flu. The medicine, which is diluted and potentized, strengthens the immune system to fight against flu viruses. It does not suppress the symptoms but makes your immune system strong to not allow foreign viruses affect your health.
- Aconitum or aconite - Used in the early stages of a cold that was sudden in onset and severe. There could be associated nasal discharge, fever and chills, chest congestion, itchy throat, and a traumatic experience. The person may also feel thirsty, anxious, and agitated.
- Allium cepa - Severe burning and watery eyes, nasal irritation, copious amounts of discharge, hoarseness, and headache. The runny nose improves in open air, but worsens when being indoors.
- Aconite - This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna - Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Natrum mur - This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Pulsatilla - yellow or greenish mucous, nasal congestion, mouth breathing are some symptoms where this is used. It is very commonly used in newborn babies, if the discharge colour is green or yellow. Associated symptoms include moodiness, easy crying, craving for attention, easily hurt and sensitive. Homeopathy does'cure' the cough and cold in patients, in the true sense of the word. That provides palliative care and holistic treatment of the condition too.
I have mild fatty liver with gallstones of 9 mm and 7 mm. Should I get my gallbladder removed? How will this decision effect my future life please? Age: 27.
Please suggest a remedy for piles other than operation. I am facing an one hour of pain daily after my motions. I am using pain relieving cream which settles my pain in an hour. Piles do appear physically outside anus which becomes enlarges after motion and settles down in an hour or two.
Last month se throat me itching aur jalan ho rahi hai, kam nahin ho raha hai pain, please suggest any medicine for this.
Sir sambhog Marne k bad virya bahar nikal aata h kya wife pregnent ho jayegi ya nahi air virya andar rahe iska koi upay bataye mujhe ek bachcha chahiye sadi ko ek sal ho gaye.
Sir I am suffering from urine problem last 3 years urine pain and burning please suggest good doctor.
I am married since 10 may 2017, sir when I do sex or matrubtion after I got more pimple on my face cheeks, soldiers,chest. It's pimple being from 3 years.In this time same issue running with me. And also some hole showing on the face. I taken more type of cream but not got better result. If I do use face wash after more pimple turn out. So I want a better suggestions. Help me. It's pimple is very oily and when I push pimple after pus turn our from pimple it's not to be well. Kindly suggest me suggestions as per your experience.
Nose bleeds is a common ailment that can be troublesome and often difficult to control. Definitive cure lies in, firstly proper diagnosis of the disease condition and secondly immediate steps take to control bleeding as an emergency.
1. For children: children are very prone for nose bleed. The most common cause being frequent upper respiratory tract infection followed by frequent nose pricking. Children should also be enquired for any nose trauma. However there may be other systemic causes like bleeding disorders of blood etc that need to be looked upon.
2. Adults: hypertension along with nose trauma seems to be most common cause. Care should be taken to look upon contributory cause like forceful blowing of nose, constipation, chronic cough etc. Systemic diseases like chronic kidney disease, bleeding disorders etc should be investigated.
What to do when a nose bleeds:
Step 1: nose pinching - this is one of the most effective method to control nose bleeding and serve as a first aid. It should continue for at least 20 mins with head in upright posture.
Step 2: nasal drops - 2 drops of oxymetazoline nasal drops (0.05 % for adults. 0.025 % for children) should be instilled in the bleeding nose and then nose pinching should continue.
Step 3: take immediately to emergency hospital
Now after the first aid performed in home or on the way, patient should be rushed to hospital where definitive treatment can be started.
My husband’s sexual dysfunction and its effect on my marriage
- When I got married, we were both in our mid 20s and excited to start our journey together. Everything seemed all new and exciting and I settled into my new home quite soon. My husband, being quite the romantic that he is, always made me feel loved and special with random acts. For a while all was good but I soon started to feel like something was amiss. Our physical relationship was almost non-existent!
- Initially I didn’t pay much attention to it thinking that maybe he wants to wait till we are more comfortable with each other and I was very hesitant to raise the topic myself. Yet, as time passed he didn’t seem to make any advances in that direction. Every time I tried to hint at it he would just seem disinterested. While I knew my husband loved me, I did start to worry why he wasn’t being physically intimate with me.
- I started wondering if it was me that he was not interested sexually in or if i’d done something wrong. The few times we would have sex he would seem distant and the intimacy just wasn’t there. I finally got the guts to talk to him directly about it but he said everything was fine and that he didn’t need more of it.
- In the beginning I started questioning if maybe I was overthinking this and maybe our sex life was fine, but to be honest, it just wasn’t. I didn’t know who to talk to about this without embarrassing my husband, so didn’t say anything for a while. However, one day I was over at my best friend’s place when I couldn’t hold back any longer and finally confided in her about my marriage. I told her that while he always showered me with love and affection, our physical relationship was just not moving forward.
- She was very sympathetic and understanding of my situation and then started talking to me about how common it can be. She told me that maybe he has a low-libido which decreases his sexual desire and that it doesn’t mean i’m the reason. Further, she went on to say that it is quite a common concern among men but is not talked about much as it is generally a source of embarrassment to them. At first, I was relieved to know it wasn’t me but my relief was short-lived. I worried about our future if my husband and I would never have a physically intimate relationship.
- When I voiced my concern, she told me there is nothing to worry and that this can be treated easily. Further, she suggested a herbal supplement, and consultaed Dr. Vikas nagi that she had heard of from someone she knew that helped greatly. I was happy to know that it was completely safe and natural as that was my biggest concern.
- When I went home that evening I gathered my courage and raised this topic with my husband. He admitted that he felt our physical relationship was lacking, but that he just didn’t have the sexual appetite that his peers often bragged about. I spoke to him about Dr. Nagi ayurveda clinic and after confirming that its medicine are completely natural and devoid of side-effects, he decided to try.
- I am so pleased to say that the ayurveda medicine worked well. Soon after he started the tablets, I started noticing slight changes in his behaviour. He started being the one to initiate our physical relations as well as take an interest in sex. He even mentioned that he started noticing a change in his energy levels. Apart from our physical life, these supplements also helped my husband feel better about himself thus helping our overall relationship.
- Sexual dysfunction in any partner can be embarrassing to talk about, but for men it often becomes a matter of pride and ego causing the issue to go unresolved. This can lead to sexual tension and problems in the marriage later on. If your husband is facing this issue, don’t be nervous, but talk to him about it gently. Remind him that it is a common concern faced by many be there with him. Had I not spoken up maybe I would never have known about Dr. Nagi which could have greatly impacted our relationship. Today, i’m relieved to say my husband and I are very much in love and that by addressing this issue, it is only strengthened our bond further.
Sir mere marriage ke 2 month ho gae h. And I had sex with my wife 2-3 mint only. Sir what I do mujhe kuch samajh me nhi aa rha hai.
Ear pain is simply over treated or under treated. Mostly it is treated over the counter using some antibiotic ear drops. But the adverse effects of this treatment, patients don't realize. Then what to do? so if you have ear pain, do a otoscopic examination and then see for any perforation in the ear drum and then treat accordingly. Sometimes a boil in the ear canal may produce ear pain. If a patient is a diabetic, then malignant otitis externa to be kept in mind.
Hi I am 22 years old I have a problem of bones and muscles pain especially on the lower side during my first visit to local doctor who is md in heart related issue Done my ecg when I had unusual chest pain during movements of hand and checked all blood reports which came normal then too after coming back from classes at home I used to take hot water massage then I feel relaxed but then again it started to take some pain during moments tendon pains were there mostly in rib cage lower back back of chest shoulders and little in abdomen this phase took around 1 month after that my doctor told m to do vitamin d and thyroid test so I came to know that my vitamin d is 7.7 ng/ml which is deficient so I took medicine for 20 days but still I had some pain which goes from ribcage to abdomen I am still confused about bones and muscle pain 1 week prior I started coughing but not continuously I had my sleep very well during this phase besides I have lifted whole cylinder which was field before paining do I need to worry now about my health I have consulted orthopaedic Dr. And he had given me medication now I am relaxed.
What is An Allergy or Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis?
An allergy is an exaggerated immune response to substances (allergens) that are generally not harmful, such as tree or grass pollen, molds, pet dander, food or dust mites. Your immune system overreacts to these allergens by producing antibodies called Immunoglobulin E (IgE). IgE antibodies travel to cells and release certain chemicals that cause allergy symptoms. Seasonal allergic rhinitis is also called 'hay fever' or 'allergic rhinitis'. Rhinitis is another word for stuffy or runny nose. Other symptoms, such as a scratchy throat, cough, sneezing, and red and itchy eyes are also common with seasonal allergies.
When Does Hay Fever Most Frequently Occur?
Allergies that occur throughout the year (perennial allergic rhinitis) are often due to a year-round sensitivity to animal dander, dust mites or cockroaches. Seasonal allergic rhinitis, or hay fever, most often occurs in the spring and fall seasons.
Trees, grasses and ragweed release airborne pollen during spring and summer, while concentrations of mold spores are higher in summer and fall. An individual’s specific hay fever season is fairly predictable and may occur year after year.
How Do I Know Which Allergy I Have?
A doctor can evaluate your allergy, help pinpoint the most likely cause, and advise on the most appropriate treatment. Your doctor will check your family history of allergies, ask about specific symptoms and when they occur, and question you about other allergy-related disorders, such as asthma, hives or eczema. Your nose, eyes and throat will be checked during a physical exam.
Pinpointing the actual allergy may be easy in those with a predictable response to a given substance. In others, a blood test or referral to a specialist may be needed.
Is There Any Way to Prevent Hay Fever?(PREVENTION)
Yes! One way to help prevent allergies is to stay away from the allergen, but in many cases, this is not practical or possible.
1)staying indoors as much as possible during the allergy season,
2) keeping doors and windows closed,
3)using the dryer to dry clothes, and cooling the house down with an air conditioner may help.
4) Wear a face mask if you can't avoid yard work or ask somebody to do it for you.
5) Always shower and wash your hair before bedtime to remove any pollen that may have accumulated on your skin and hair during the day.
6)The use of HEPA filters in the home to trap particles such as pollen and dust can also be effective.
How HOMOEOPATHY is Available For Allergy Prevention?
HOMOEOPATHY do wonders in allergy.
- Histamine – allergic to dust, strong perfumes
- Natrum Mur – allergic to bread; acidic food
- Kali Bich – allergic to beer; malt liquor
- Sepia – allergic to warm boiled milk
- Hepar Sulph – allergic to cod liver oil
- Carbo Veg – Allergic to aspirin; bad liquors, salt butter, bad eggs, poultry items
- Sulphur – allergic to antibiotic
- Bryonia – allergic to castor oil
- Nux Vom – allergic to coffee
- Apis Mel – allergic to heat
- Arsenic Album -Allergic to cold drinks; fruits; rotten foods, iodine
- Dulcamara – allergic to dampness
- Ailanthus – allergic to smell of flowers
- Thuja – allergic to sweets; fatty meats, onion
- Argentum nit – allergic to sugar
- Tellurium – allergic to rice
- Petrolium – allergic to cabbage
- Nitri-spiritus dulcus – allergic to cheese
- Justicia adhatoda – allergic to dust; coryza with profuse nasal discharge and sneezing in the evening.
Vitamin B12 C.L.I.A 205 pg/ml 25-OH VITAMIN D (TOTAL) C.L.I.A 11.17 ng/ml the above are the results of my wife who is 54 years old, according to which she is having deficiency in the above Vitamins, can you suggest how to make it up please.
I, Shilpa Dutta, want to know the remedies of sexual dysfunction. I am unable to get aroused naturally. So,please suggest me some natural remedies by which it can be cured as soon as possible.
What are the foods can avoided by psoriasis patient & what to eat. I am eating chapati daily evening is it good for me? Is there any permanent solution to cure psoriasis? Am suffering this in 2006 cured in month (medicines) it again came in 2014 still.
I have headache, nausea and loose motions from morning. I even feel weight in my head. What should I do?
Lack of sleep can make you feel tired, worn-out and less productive the next day. However, it might not be your fault entirely because the brain tends to become active when the body is at rest, which could be a reason why you aren’t getting enough sleep at night.
Here are a few tips which might be useful for you to sleep at night:
Keep your room dark: Even the faintest light from your mobile is enough to disrupt your sleep. Thus, try and switch off all your lights and gadgets before going to sleep. If doing that doesn’t help either, use an eye mask to keep the light out.
Carefully select your dinner: Don’t go to bed hungry or overstuffed because either of them might cause discomfort while sleeping and lead to a disruption in your sleep. Also, limit your alcohol consumption at night to refrain from making numerous trips to the washroom. Avoid consuming nicotine and caffeine before going to bed as they take a long time to wear off and can cause havoc in your sleep routine.
Don’t exercise before going to bed: Exercising daily is a necessity as it keeps your body healthy and in shape, but exercising right before going to bed can be disruptive as it might make you more pumped up due to the adrenaline rush. Thus, you should avoid exercising heavily right before going to bed.
Plug out all your devices: Create a technology free zone by plugging out all your devices one hour prior to your usual sleep time. The blue light radiated from your devices can trick your brain into believing that it is daylight and cause a disruption in circadian rhythm (which is an ongoing 24-hour physiological process which is regulated by external factors such as sunlight and temperature).
Consume snooze food: Certain food items can be classified as snooze foods as they ensure better sleep at night. Warm milk contains ‘tryptophan’ which is a precursor to melatonin (hormone that is responsible for the onset of sleep) and ensures better sleep or you could have a spoon of honey which releases ‘orexin’ (a chemical that affects wakefulness and appetite) that reduces alertness levels.
Migraines are characteristically throbbing, intrusive and sometimes, prolonged headache accompanied by sensitivity to sound and light and the feeling of nausea. They are fairly common and usually treatable with home remedies and allopathic drugs. The word migraine has been derived from another word ‘hemicranias’ which means one sided headache. Headaches resulting from migraines tend to occur in episodes rather than being regular. Additionally, the intensity of a migraine will also vary with some attacks being very severe while other attacks will be a lot more moderate.
The pain is often accompanied by nausea or vomiting. Homeopathy may play an efficient role in the treatment of migraines. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed based on the type, duration and intensity of the migraine attacks and are most often helpful in their treatment.
Homeopathy aims to cure the headache from its very root without attracting side effects. Some of the common homeopathic medicines include:
- Belladonna: This is one of the most common homeopathic drugs prescribed for migraines. This medicine aims to cure the throbbing character of the migraine in the temporal region, which is further induced by light and sound.
- Spigelia: This is useful to treat headaches arising from the left hemisphere of the brain that is fairly common among individuals experiencing migraines. Additionally, there would be an occurrence of severe pain in the eyeballs which might be worsened by excess movement of the eyes.
- Glonoinum: This medicine works fairly well with congestive headaches which are accompanied by a constant feeling of blood rushing to the head. You might also feel shocks in your head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is prescribed in case of headaches that form from the back of the skull and settle prominently in the right hemisphere of the skull. The eyes also tend to throb; another symptom that is remedied by the use of this medicine.
- Natrum Muriaticum: this is usually prescribed to women who complain of their migraines worsening during their menses. The headaches can be accompanied by temporary loss of vision.