Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saidha
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. SaidhaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old girl. I suffered from severe headache from last 5 yr. When pain starts then it is unbearable. Both sides of nerves pains alot. At that time nothing be seen other then death. These symptoms are of what? I never checkup this bcz have fear that is there something serious. What I do.
How I can improve my brain memory because it is very poor. I forget many thing during examination which is prepared by me.
The greater part of us can recollect the hot, zesty minutes when the love life was new and everything was rosy between you and your partner. However, the flame of a decent love life may fade away. Gradually, you and your partner may have an uninteresting sexual life.
In order to break the deadlock, you must find ways to bring back the old flame. Here are 10 ways, following which you can slowly get back to your glory days:
- For men, keeping a healthy heart is a must for long lasting spirit in bed. Your penis chips away with circulatory strain. The mind sends signals to your penis that causes vessels to swell with blood. Your heart is in charge of pumping the blood. When the heart is not functioning at its best, it can bring about issues with the blood stream from the heart to the vessels in your penis. This can make it hard to accomplish a full erection. Ensure your circulatory framework is working at top shape. Essentially, what is useful for your heart is useful for your sexual well-being.
- One of the most ideal approaches to enhance your sexual well-being is cardiovascular activity. Sex gets your heart rate up, yet standard activity can help your sexual execution by keeping your heart fit as a fiddle. Sweat breaking activities, such as running and swimming, can do marvels to uplift your charisma.
- In case of men, some food items help in increasing blood flow. This accounts for better erection. Example, banana (rich in potassium), onion, garlic, chilies and pepper. Some of these items reduce hypertension.
- There are many people who have certain sexual problems, but keep them to themselves. People tend to hide their problems from their partners because of fear of failure. These problems should be talked about, given attention and be cured in order to restore the normal sexual performance and Erectile Dysfunction is one such problem.
- Sex is a two way road. Giving careful consideration to your partner's longing makes sex pleasurable for them and turns you on as well. Discussing this in advance will make it easier for you.
- In case you're not enduring the length you desire in bed, you may require some practice. Masturbation can help you enhance your stamina.
- Exposure to sunlight decreases the production of melatonin. Less melatonin increases the potential for sexual urge. Spend some time in the sun.
- Reduce much stress possible from your life. Stress boosts blood pressure and heart rate and your sexual performance gets hampered.
- Get rid of unhealthy habits, such as smoking and drinking. Such stimulants may lead to impotency, and you must avoid them to maintain sexual health.
- Experiment with new and different sexual positions to make it more interesting and fun for your partner.
What should be done to fight Psychiatric Disorder. I start to participate in new things but lacks concentration and boycott.
Sir I am suffering from stammering (Problem to pronounce clearly) from 2015. So I become demotivated and worried since few years. I hesitate to talk with other person. please suggest me some perfect remedy to solve this problem from root.
Something bad happened to me. Someone close to me did the worst thing possible to me. It destroyed me. I had a mayo carditis attack because of that. But I forgave that person. They promised never to repeat that again and asked for my trust. And they are trying their best to do that and I'm doing my best but what they did to me, that keeps coming back to me. Making me doubt them and their actions again and again. Im not able to get over the fact that they could do something like that to me. And keep wondering whether they are true to me now. Do they really feel guilty. Whether they'll do anything possible to be honest and loyal to me. And never under no circumstances do anything that would be a betrayal towards me. I need help to get over what they did to me and make myself believe that I can trust them again.
NO JOY IN LIFE , THINKING THAT ONE DAY I AM GOING TO DIE. EVERYBODY TO THE MATTER NEAR AND DEAR, SO NOT LIVING FOR THE DAY, FEEL DEPRESSED , SON AND DAUGHTER NOT UP TO THE MARK WHICH I EXPECTED AND WORKED FOR THEM I AM VERY VERY VERY INCOMPLETE.
Study Smarter and Not Harder!
There are few things I hear over and over again from students -
- How they are studying for so many in a day
- How they do not have even time for anything else in their life due to study pressure
- How they are sleep deprived
- How much they are stressed
- And finally, after all the sacrifices and hard work, their exam performance is not what they expect.
Here are few tips to study smart, improve your grades and yet have a life!
We all know that 2 hours of focused study will be much more productive than 4 hours of distracted study.
And the good news is that concentration is a mental skill that you can develop and improve.
There are two ways to improve your concentration:
First, work on raising your brain's natural ability to concentrate or in other words, learn to increase your attention span.
Second, adjust the environment around you to make concentrating easier.
Improving your concentration takes a little time and effort, but it is worth it. In my personal experience with students, I have seen noticeable improvement in relatively short time.
Ideas for daily concentration-boosting habits include:
- Mindfulness meditation - many studies confirm that 20 minutes of meditation or more per day improves concentration and attention span. Mindfulness meditation, where one focuses on one's breathing, is one of the simplest way of meditation. Start with ten minutes in the morning and ten minutes before bed. To begin with you may try a guided meditation. One can easily find audios for guided meditation online.
- Proper sleep - I am sorry to say this. Pulling all nighters will not help with your grade. Unless you are getting sufficient restful sleep, you are not going to be as mentally focused as you could be to study as well as answer questions in exams.
- Food for your Brain - The more you use certain skills, the more they are reinforced in the brain. So it makes sense that playing concentration games and games that require you to focus will improve your concentration ability. You need to be consistent in this. Play for about 10 to 20 minutes each day. Have fun, and get the benefits but remember not to spend more than 20 minutes a day. Your goal is to improve your concentration and not just keep scoring higher in the game! Try Lumocity and use only free version this will help you restrict your daily play time to 20 minutes and have maximum benefit.
- Eat healthier - your brain needs the proper nutrients to allow you to focus. Eat more vegetables and fruits and avoid consumption of junk food as much as possible. Instead you could keep some nuts such as walnuts, almond or peanuts as in between munches. Lot of research has now proven that sugar is very harmful for our health. Reduce sugar and refined white flour in your diet as much as you could.
- Exercise - is helpful in both reducing stress and increasing energy and focus. At least 20 minutes a day would go a long way. Going for a short jog of 20 minutes will make next 4-5 hours of study very efficient.
Optimize your mental state and environment:
In addition to building the habits described above into your daily routine; also adjust your environment and your current mental state to improve your concentration when studying.
Create a study space - Your brain loves routine. Create a place where all you do is study. An obvious choice is a secluded desk of some kind, but the trick is to make sure you only study in that spot. Studying in bed is a bad habit, for example, because your body is trained to want to sleep once you get into bed.
Remove distractions - Turn off the ringer on your phone and take other steps to prevent interruptions. Don't study with the television on or with radio playing. Some studies have shown that soft instrumental music (no vocals) can help improve your concentration.
Reduce background noises - If you have to study or work in an environment where it is too loud (classroom or open space) or too quiet (such as at home or at a library) you can get easily distracted by outside influences. With the right amount of background noise you can actually block out distractions and enhance your creative thinking.
Use timer - Set a time limit when you need to study new material. For example, let's say you want to read one chapter in a book (and remember it). Decide in advance that you can have 45 minutes to read the chapter, and 15 minutes to review it. Set a timer to keep yourself honest, then pace yourself to keep within the allotted time.
Stay motivated - If you see studying as burden, it's hard to concentrate. One way to stay motivated is to set up a reward system. Tell yourself you have to earn that hour of watching your favorite show later in the evening by first completing 2-3 hours of intense studying.
That way, even if the material is dry, you have the reward to look forward to.
Take breaks - Take a break every two hours. You mental energy will begin to decline after a long period of study. So every two hours or so, take a ten minute break. Walk around, eat a light snack, or just stare at the wall to relax your mind.
Concentrating is the first step to learning anything new. It only makes sense that if you improve your concentration, your memory will improve also.
How can I help?
If you want to get individualized expert opinion about how you are studying currently and what ways you can improve; book an audio consultation with me. Once I know what your current study methods are, I will be able to give you specific tips to improve upon. Most likely once you incorporate my tips you will be spending less time studying and your grades will improve. That's what is studying smarter and not harder means!!