Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sagar Karia
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sagar KariaYour feedback matters!
I want to lead a healthy lifestyle .I am obese and 73 kg. I am 38 years only and I'm feeling tired frustrated and low energy level and my feet is always paining.
Dear Sir/Madam, I want help for my mother. She is 62 years old and suffering from some mental tension for past 7-8 years. The problem she is facing is that she never remains happy with anyone at home whether it is me or my father or my wife. She always remain angry and also she does not take proper diet as well. She hardly eats 1 meal in the day and does not takes interest in other activities as well like travelling, watching movies, going for shopping, she does not like anything. Despite of so much attention given to her she always feels and remain silent, quite and angry. Most of the time she does not even reply to us. All this was there from last 7-8 years but from last 2 years or so it got further deteriorated that was after we lost her brother (my uncle or mama). But on the contrary she does not act in the same way with the outsiders, I mean she is fine with neighbors and other relatives, her rude behavior is just for us her own people who loves her very much. Please advice what I shall do in order to help her from this situation. I have asked her to visit a doctor for this problem but she always refuses. Lastly please advice me which doctor can help me I.e a psychologist or a psychiatrist as I do not know the difference between both. Thanks and Regards
Hello Sir, I have anxiety from 1 month. I'm talking treatment if anxiety and gastroenterology Reason of anxiety is unprotected sex That's why I am very stressed all time. I already test of hiv antibody after 30 days of exposure. Result is negative. please help.
Sir I am doing m. Tech from IIT DHANBAD also called ISM DHANBAD,, after failed in first year I am feeling so depression and tension. Unable to concentrate on study,, feeling dizziness,, alone. Please suggest me any medicine and treatment for this and what I have to do in this situation??
I used to be very happy guy few years ago but Now a days I am getting angry with small things .I am trying very hard to make happy to wife but no matter what I do she is always dissatisfied and she always complains and blames for each and everything. My professional life is also not going well. I put allot of effort to work hard and deliver best in my work place but nothing is going good. I fear I am going inside to deep depression please help tome.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!