Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin VaidyaYour feedback matters!
I have been really stressed over my personal issues for last one year, and yes it's true that I think too much, and rely on internet stuff and medical books, I smoke ciggetes a lot, I have history of ,jaundice I had many years ago I have asthma, I regularly use salbutamol puffs, and last year I started having twitching in my skin, and irritable bowel problems but they went with time, but after the weed incident I really feel bothered ,i was doing fine before that, my problems increased after reading ,my body shakes at night, also I am very much scared of being sick.
I am 25 years old. I have acute migraine. I often use homeopathy and allopathy but it remains the same. Please let me know the best medication.
I am a 50 years old male suffering from ED (Erectile dysfunction) since May 2003. I had a major accident in May 2003 in which I had blood clots in RHS of my brain hence my left hand and left leg got effected. Since then there is a lot of stiffness in my effected limbs, its sort of a paralysis. My physical movement got limited and hence the sexual problem. Please help.
My mother 64 years is suffering from hereditary parkinson having unbalanced body, hand shaking, absent mindedness, loss of memory, difficulty in speech, excessive urination during night, lost control over urine and stool, no feeling of pain in lower legs and mostly winters are the most difficult times. So kindly suggest the remedy for parkinson
Good day to everyone. I was wondering if I can get some advice before making an appointment to see my doctor. I have quite extensive arthitius in my neck and spine. Painkillers that I am using are working quite well at the God! I have now started to have slight numbness in my.
My father have Paralysis in full Right side of the body after the brain struck from last 1 month 20 days. He was admit in hospital for 20 days. After discharge Now he has slurred speech and short time memory loss. Physiotherapy is going daily. Please suggest How we can treat for paralysis. Their is always swelling in his Right Hand (basically Wrist and finger). How to remove that swelling please suggest any medicine. because due to that swelling he does not support for physiotherapy.
I am 45 years old female. I am feeling vibrations in the lower portion of my body, its like a cell phone vibration. please tell me?
Hi. I'm 19years old n I have migraine problem. Can it ve reduced? I've been using no medicines. I can't bear wen it starts. Help me doc.
Hi I am 23 male suffering from neck headache when ever I over concentrate on some thing or do more work is this the symptoms of migraine? Can you please help me I am feeling panicked.
Hello doctor I am male 31 year. I feel like my total body shivering and always feel my very heavy in hand. What is the reason kindly advice me. What so I do.
On 4th April 2015 I got an Epilepsy attack in morning around 5 A.M. My wife told me that whole body got folded and after Epilepsy I was feeling vomiting issues. After 5 days I realized that some sound is coming from my mind or Ear I do not know but it is coming continuously. Till then I have contacted many Neuro /ENT .Some one says its Tinnitus and I have started medicine. Epilepsy : Encorate Chrono 500 MG two times (Regularly). For Tinnitus : Bilovas and rejunex cd. Some of my friends have told that you are not taking correct medicine for Epilepsy so you are hearing this sound as an side effect. I am not sure because all 3 Neuro doctors have prescribed me same medicine for Epilepsy. Kindly suggest me that if this can be the case or not. I am really confused and getting depressed / anxiety issues now.
I am 39 and have severe headache due to gas and migraine. The moment I move out of house my head starts paining.
Hi, my daughter is ten years old. She has a stomach pain in 2012, which disappeared for 2 years. In between she was treated with pain killer injection and gas injection for relief, and finally she was given t. B medicine. Then she was okay for two years. Now she has again the same complain of abdominal pain. We admitted her at nearby nursing home. She was again treated with pain killer injection and gas injection. But this time the pain comes back again and again. In the mean time she had developed small red spots in her lower foot and lower arms. We got very much puzzled. We were then referred to show her. To a higher center. We came to asian institute hyderabad. They did all test followed by biopsy of red spots from intestine and skin. Finally she was diagnosed with an vasculitis disease called hsp i. E henoch scholien purpose. They said she will be fine after medication. Steriods medicines were given. We were happy. Then after a day we were in a hotel. We all went for lunch after coming back we called anusha my daughter she didnt responded to our call. We shook her, slapped her, shouted at her but she didnt responded. Her eyes were wide open but she was unable to look at us. Then I picked her up but count as she became stiff. She was also letting out saliva off her mouth. With the help of hotel management we bring her back to asian institute. They immediately admitted her to icu. They injected drugs and she was fine till late night. She was under the tremor for 1.5 hours before medication and it took 3 hours that we could meet her back. Still initially she was unable to recognize anyone. Then slowly she started regain her memory. I asked her wad actually happened. She naratted me as chakker aaya and she lost her total sense. Sir, we r very much worried. She is still admitted at asian institute. Pls guide us.
I am taking Eptoin 100mg tablet everyday for the last 4 years for Epilepsy. For the last 4 years I didn't have any Epilepsy. Now can I stop taking this tablet? Please advise.
I have pain in the 2nd, 3rd & 4th fingers of right foot. Also the the foot area immediately below these fingers is partially numb. I feel more cold near this part of my foot when I am sleeping and it is very irritating. I am able to carry on my daily routines without much problem but can, t walk more than about a kilometer after which it starts hurting. I am 75 yrs old &am still active without any major problem. Can you please suggest some remedy/exercise.
I am 76 old and having backache and nummness (jhannjanahat) in the right arm and vertigo and taking medicine kalmia and lachlenthis.
A migraine is considered to be one of the worst headache of all. It causes excruciating pain along with a range of other symptoms. Notably, a migraine pain is very different in nature compared to general headache. A migraine pain is mostly felt on any one side of the brain. Since a migraine is difficult to diagnose, here is a list of 5 signs that will help you to understand, if your headache qualifies as a migraine:
- Vision splotches: It is very common among migraine patients to experience blind spots and a sudden flash of light. While this might appear to be a little unusual, it is pretty normal for migraine patients. The visual cortex of the brain is responsible for incidences like these. They often pace up and slow down to cause such unnatural feelings. For cases like this, the nerve gets activated by the optical lobe and crashes immediately resulting in such sensations. These visible auras are felt by both the eyes.
- A spinning sensation: A migraine patient often gets a swirling sensation. This requires them to immediately lie down. This is accompanied with nausea and throwing up. Certain migraine-induced changes caused in the brain causes hearing imbalance which is very similar to vertigo. These auras often serve as the onset of a migraine and can last for over one hour before the actual migraine cycle starts. If a person is suffering from these symptoms, it is a clear indication that he is suffering from a migraine.
- Light sensitivity: Migraine patients often becomes oversensitive to sound and light. This is perhaps the reason why most migraine sufferers like to spend more time in dark and solicitude. Studies have shown that sudden exposure to light activates the optic nerve fiber which in turn activates the pain receptors in the brain. A study conducted by the Nature Neuroscience journal conducted in the year 2010 showed that even blind person (with a migraine) suffers from a sudden glow of light.
- Touch sensitivity: Sensory auras often cause sharp pain from tiniest of touches. This is a condition known as the allodynia. This is a condition by which the spine and the brain get super excited by the inflamed blood vessels. This condition should be reported to a doctor since the most common medicine of a migraine does not work well if a patient is suffering from allodynia.
- Funny Face: Aura of the tongue, face and lips are known as cheiro-oral. There is a type of aura that makes even speaking and eating difficult. At time sufferers feel that they are suffering from serious diseases such as brain tumor. If this condition prevails, it makes sense to consult your doctor at the earliest and start medication.