Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin VaidyaYour feedback matters!
I have migraine problem what should I do. If I don't take torkast FX I feel pressure what should I do?
I'm Suffering From Insomnia! cause I Think Too Much About stone! who May Not Think But Me! I Tried My Level Best To Leave the Things Behind! but They Were No use! Sometimes Things Get Very Hard For Me At night! So What I have To Do?
My cousin (age 44 years) got first fits 15 days back. Then he lost memory for 8 hours. Then consulted neuro surgeon and under went all brain related tests and MRI scanning. All reports are normal. Why fits has come and lost short time memory? Is there chances fits again?
You're probably familiar with diabetic peripheral neuropathy (dpn), which is nerve damage that?s caused by chronic high blood sugar. Dpn tends to be the most common complication of diabetes. Some of its symptoms include a tingling or burning sensation, difficulty walking, and numbness, especially in your feet and toes. If left untreated, dpn can eventually lead to amputation.
while dpn seems to be a growing problem within the african-american community, here are four ways to keep your dpn under control.
1. Don?t smoke.
ever notice how ?don?t smoke? is always somewhere on these types of lists? well, there?s a good reason for it. When you smoke, your arteries narrow and harden, reducing the amount of blood flow to your legs and feet, which makes it more difficult for wounds to heal.
2. Keep your blood sugar levels in check.
if you?re a diabetic, then you already know how important it is to monitor your blood sugar levels. When you have dpn, inconsistent blood sugar levels put you at risk for nerve damage, which can ultimately lead to amputation.
3. Take good care of your feet.
when you have dpn, it?s a definite must that you thoroughly wash and dry your feet on a daily basis. Also, always make sure that your shoes are well-fitted and that your socks are clean and dry. Be sure to trim your toenails straight across ? or have them trimmed by a professional. Lastly, stay away from any antiseptic products and sharp tools, including nail files, as they may cause injury and further damage.
4. Communicate with your doctor.
inspect your feet regularly. If you notice anything unusual, such as a foot injury that?s taking longer to heal than normal, inform your doctor right away! ask me privately here
Why it’s ideal to treat insomnia with homeopathy
Insomnia is a mental condition, which is characterized by a difficulty in falling asleep, even when you have the chance to do so. People with insomnia feel dissatisfied with their sleep and usually experience fatigue, low energy, lack of concentration, mood swings and decreased performance at work or at school.
The causes of insomnia include stress, emotional or physical discomfort; environmental factors like noise, light or extreme temperature that interferes with sleep; and depression or anxiety.
The visible symptoms of insomnia are inability to fall asleep no matter what, irritability, depression, lack of concentration and enthusiasm, and distressed stomach and intestine. Complications associated with insomnia can cause psychiatric problems, obesity, increased risk of long-term diseases or conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Homeopathy is a boon towards treating insomnia.
Homeopathic medication are far safer therefore, it is preferable and highly recommended. It serves invaluably during insomnia and does not involve any side effects.
The efficiency of homeopathic medicines in curing the several problems associated with insomnia is unquestionable. Plus, targets at providing long-term cure for insomnia instead of just temporary relief. The approach that homeopathy adopts includes getting at the root cause of the problem, and weeding it out so that there’s never a relapse of your condition.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 22 years old and I have a problem of hand tremors for last 8 yrs, its increase when I am getting nervous, Is there any cure?
Im 23 year old girl, recently my mother got mild heart attack so she is bit tensed. Doc told one nerve blockage is there. Is it she will be perfectly fine in some days?
Hi . My baby, 8 months old behaving like fits by turning hands back and shaking head and hands. We consult doctor and taken ct brain plain and eeg scans and reports came normal. Finally doctor said nothing to worry and will wait and see. May I know the reasons for that and what I should do? please suggest.
पिछले एक साल से मेरे हाथ और अंगुलियों में कम्पन है।पहले केवल अंगुलियों में कम्पन था और धीरे धीरे अब हाथ में भी हल्का फुल्का कम्पन है। यह कम्पन समान्य स्थिति में बैठकर हाथ को उपर उठाए रखने, चाय पीने, किसी अन्य चीजों (जैसे ग्लास) उठाने अथवा मोबाइल की स्क्रीन टच करने आदि पर होता है। मुझे क्या करना चाहिए। [
I am male 31 years old suffering from grand mal epilepsy since my childhood. I am on medication since than I need to know whether there is any cure for it or not,
What are the top most lifestyle modifications to get rid of insomnia apart from quitting tobacco & alcohol?
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continues to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of the brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result into permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.