Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S. S. Lulla
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. S. S. LullaYour feedback matters!
I have a body pain especially at my back, shoulder, neck. Please suggest me any good drug Or can I take signoheal tab.
I can't relax during speaking. Many ideas come at same time and I am disabled to manage them. Then I get stammering. Can I get rid from it?
I am 26 year female and a widow who just lost her husband in an accident this year march 7th. I am trying hard to overcome my distress some how but its getting difficult each passing day. My married life was just for 3 months. Suggest what to do.
I am 18 years old and I am suffering from sex addiction. I think most of adulteration suffered from this addiction and I can't even control more than one day. My body is going weak day by day, I am feeling anxiety, guily, shame and I can't even think with open mind. Most of the days in weak I feel depressed and If this addiction toward masturbation wouldn't stop then my whole future will be vanish. And I promise you if you help to this problem and my addiction is gone forever. I will be a better person and for this I will try harder and abdicate everything. So plss help me.
My problem is that I become very angry. I shout much. I am in class 11 n studies pressure is much more. Regarding trivial matters I am becoming angry. I want a help. Why am I becoming angry like this? 2 or3 years back also I was not like this. Is there any way to reduce my anger?
I want quite smoking please help me I have started with 1 cig. But today it's gone up to 10? I want to quite how to do it?
Im addicted to smoking I want to quit smoking im trying hard but cannot so should I take any medicine?
I am suffering from severe anxiety disorder since 4 years but I am taking Ayurveda treatment and feeling okay now. But during the peak of my anxiety I have developed a strange habit of daily masturbation since 3 years during night to get some relief from anxiety as well as to get some sleep (bcoz I was not able to sleep at night due to anxiety. But due to this my vitality and vigor is decreased and faded and I cum in about 1-2minutesso how to cure this?
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.