Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. S. S. LullaYour feedback matters!
I have cold and sneeze as well as I have body pain and it happen so easily to me, could you please give me a solution?
Me and my wife are having marriage issues, since an year now. She don't likes my mom. I don't like her parents. We are living far from our native place. She doesn't wants to go home with me. I don't want to leave her alone. What should I do ? These days situation is getting worse, when she has start abusing my parents not directly but indirectly. Please help.
I am a student after coming to home from school or from anywhere when I sit to study things which I saw or heard keep repeating in my mind which don't let me study am I suffering from some diseases.
I am not having a proper sleep over 4-5 months, the gap between going to bed and sleeping is almost 3-4 hrs, now I sleep at 4am always which is almost irritating, feeling fatigue throughout the day and having dizziness, is this insomnia? As my study is also hampered by this, kindly recommended few things which will help me get rid of it. Thank you.
How important is diet for a person of 25 years old, who is working and also preparation for higher education? I work 12 hours a day in a manufacturing unit. Finding time to study regularly and maintain my diet is very hard altogether. Kindly enlighten me with some tips so as to be efficient with my studies which is my almost priority? Also please tell me how much to sleep regularly? Also about power naps.
I have loss memory power. When I learn something I forget that thing. So how can I improve my memory power.
Doctor, I'm male, underweight, age 29, height 170 centimetre, weight 50 kg. Due to chronic anxiety, and depression, I'm experiencing loss of weight, digestive disorder, sleep disturbances and a low BP 90|70, tachycardia. Is it harmful for health? Will it cause heart problem? If one takes stress or chronic Anxiety Or depression Or confusion, it can cause heart Problem and am diabetes at young age? I can feel slight pain in heart part. I am in depression and anxiety for the time being but I have a low BP 90|70. If I still take depression and chronic anxiety I will face any heart disease and diabetes mellitus in future?
My self Rajesh age 24 I have inferiority complex. I don't like my face my body and everything, is I have any mental prblm. Each of my teeth have much gap so I ashamed of smiling also I want to change my attitude if any help I get to change or change my attitude and thinking.
with the exams approaching, the pressure increasing and the anxiety reaching the pinnacle; being able to concentrate on what you study and remembering it is the most important concern of the hour.
Here are some tips which will help you to concentrate on your studies and remember whatever you have studied:-
* keep your cell phone aside. These days, the cell phone addiction has become more difficult to cure than any other addiction. It is better to switch off your cell phone and keep it in a place far from your reach so that you can concentrate on what you are needed to concentrate on rather than what is pulling your attention.
* make a timetable and stick to it. Make a proper schedule of each day which will include what time will you wake up, when you will eat, when you will take a nap etc. Even include what subject and what chapters you will study each day. This will make your revision planned and hassle free.
* take adequate sleep. It is necessary to sleep at least 6 hours in a day even during exams as your brain needs that much time to recuperate from the stress and strain. Studies have shown that taking an adequate sleep of 6 hours in a day, increases productivity and improves your ability to remember what you have studied that day.
* take a short nap after lunch. The grasping ability reduces after eating lunch and hence it is a good habit to take a power nap of 7 to 8 minutes after lunch.
* keep your body properly fed and properly hydrated. There is no specific food that will help you improve your grasping ability. All the foods are important enough to provide the necessary nutrition to your brain and, in turn, improve its grasping and retaining ability.
* lastly, don't over exert yourself. Stress is only going to make you forget what you have read. If possible, perform meditation for 10 to 15 minutes in the day to relax your mind and refresh you for the whole day of studying.