Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S R Baliga
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S R BaligaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor! My query is What is the below results in a report indicates Plasma Glucose - Fasting is 117 & Plasma Glucose - Prandial is 168. This is related to my mother reports.
Because it is a natural transition between two phases of a woman’s life, Menopause is only linked with aging and does not have any significant causative factor. However, cases of Premature Menopause have been noticed in many women below the age of 40. This menopause is more likely to occur in women who smoke excessively, have never been pregnant, or live at high altitudes. Another kind of menopause – surgical menopause – is caused by induced removal of the ovaries. Women who have had surgical menopause often have a sudden and severe onset of the symptoms of menopause.
Some Home Remedies:
Many Ayurvedic herbs can help strengthen and rejuvenate the female reproductive system, regulate hormones, and calm emotions. These include Aloe Vera gel, shatavari (asparagus), saffron,kapikachhu (Mucuna pruriens), and ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). These herbs can be taken in milk decoctions to relieve the symptoms of menopause. Licorice should be consumed during menopause, because it has phytoestrogens that can help correct the hormonal imbalances. Also taking beetroot juice daily is helpful.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice:
Avoid excessive intake of salt, chilies, spices, sour foods, and pickles.
Decrease intake of caffeine and other stimulants, refined sugar, cold drinks, and salads.
Completely avoid junk food and carbonated drinks.
Increase intake of warm foods and drinks; maintain regular meals; and use spices such as fennel and cumin.
An early bedtime, daily oil massage (with almond and olive oil), meditation, yoga, and regular exercise (like walking) are all helpful.
I am frustrated from myself I had started masturbation from the age of 12 daily basis but I had stopped in 20 years age sometime do weekly basis but now I am 22 and suffering from nightfall 2-3 times in a week. I am a student and my father is only earning person in private sector I haven't that much amt go for expensive Treatment so pls give me your valuable advise rather then go for any consultancy tell me something about energy booster medicine like gokshura, musli pak etc which increase my energy physically&sexually I feel so weak&tired my height is 5'11 and weight is 55 I am underweight how I stop it pls give me your valuable advise.
The production of gas in the body is a natural process as long as it is within normal limits. Whether it makes you burp or causes flatulence, excessive gas can be embarrassing. Gas can also make you uncomfortable and can cause bloating. This is simply the buildup of excessive gas in the stomach before it is ready to be released. Here are a few simple tips that can help you prevent the buildup of excessive gas.
- Avoid eating gaseous foods: Beans, broccoli, milk, cheese and fruits like pears and apples; these are some of the foods to avoid if you suffer from frequent bouts of gaseousness. This is because they contain fiber and sugar that is difficult to digest and creates gas. If you cannot avoid them completely, try steaming them instead of frying or baking them. Some people may also react to certain food combinations such as fruits and proteins by producing gas. Keeping a food diary may help identify such combinations.
- Drink a glass of water before meals: Drinking water while you are eating can hinder digestion. When water mixes with solid food, it interferes with the way stomach acid breaks down food. Instead, drink a glass of water half an hour before your meals. In this way, the water flushes your system and prepares it for the digestion process.
- Eat slowly: Grabbing a bite on the go is one of the leading causes of indigestion. When you eat anything, ensure that you chew it properly and do not swallow large bites of food. This prevents air from collecting in your stomach and thus prevents gaseousness.
- Probiotics: Probiotics boost the production of ‘good gut bacteria’ that is essential for digestion. Probiotics can also help ease bloating. If you suffer from gas, try including probiotics like yogurt, pickles, kimchi and buttermilk in your diet or get yourself a probiotic supplement.
- A cup of chamomile tea: Chamomile not only calms the body but can also fight indigestion and gas. A cup of chamomile tea after a heavy meal helps speed up the digestion process. This helps relieve bloating, as the faster the stomach is emptied, the faster gas can move out of the stomach and into the intestines. Fennel, dill, peppermint and ginger can also be used as alternatives to chamomile.
- Digestive aids: Gas is a fairly common problem faced by a number of people and hence digestive aids are easily available over the counter. Look for medication that contains activated charcoal or digestive enzymes.
If gaseousness persists over a long period of time and is not eased by any of these remedies, consult a doctor at once.