Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S R BaligaYour feedback matters!
I have both depression and insomnia. This makes sleeping at least 200% harder. What is some advice I can use while I wait for some medicine that doesn't affect my mental health? The fear of being alone comes from my depression and the insomnia forces me to be alone with my dangerous thoughts. Please help.
My stomach is aching from last 15 days and have headache from last three days. Please sir help me. What I do now?
Can loss of vitamins and minerals increase foam in urine. I did sugar, urine and blood test everything is normal except deficiency of D and B12. Pls advice.
Dear cardiologist I simply want to know by which process can I find/detect the blockage/blockages in my heart main and other arteries better in between 1. Simple angiography or 2. CT coronary angiogram Thanks.
I have very short duration sex time. I want it to long last for a minimum period of 15 minutes. So please your ideas.
Hi my name is anis I am 29 years old. My issue is my stomach is always tide nd I have acidity nd gas problem nd my digestion is also nt good. please suggest me what can I do.
I am 29 year old male and I suffer from uric acid problem. Can you tell me what is the right thing to do to avoid uric acid attacks?
I want to know a fruit which is good for lungs and making it healthy as a everyday juice I had been smoking till now from past 2 years I quite smoking now I wanna look after my heath now Pls suggest me a fruit juice or vegetable And any decent tablet which has no side effect and helps me to cure my lungs Thank you.
I am having cough from past 2 weeks. I have taken treatment but not yet cured. Can your ll help me out on this.
Hello please doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
Hello concern doctor's, 3 months ago I started having breathing shortness which let me taken diagnosis so far like digital xray on chest, haematology test, spirometry test, ecg and all reports came out normal but chest specialist doctor gave me medicines like doxolin, superia, clarinova, asthakind, abflo sr, telekast tablet. It somehow relieved the seriousness but did not cured me completely. After probably 2 months from my first check up, I feel tightness on my throat and lungs together and went to ENT doctor and given me esokem 40 mg tablet and its been 3 days already I took the medicines but do not find much difference. I usually experienced more tightness on my throat and chest right after having food which gives me difficulty to breath so, can anyone help me out which doctor do I need to go to and what diagnosis can help ruled out the actual problems?
These days I have hypersensitivity reactions on my skin. Just for normal pressure on my skin. I can see swelling and inflammation. For small mosquito bites I can see big swollen rashes. May I know the reason.
Hi, Me and my wife do sex without the condom. But suddenly which coming from my penis doesn't enter her vagina is it chances of pregnancy or not?
I am having PCOD and central obesity.How to manage it so that I may avoid future complications associated with it .My blood profile on 2nd of cycle is FSH: 7.67mlU/ml LH: 10.46mlU/ml Prolactin: 11.31ng/ml TSH 2.528IU/mL
The inner of my small toe and 4th toe is always itching. I have to comb it to get relief. All aelopathic medicines as per doctors of the locality tried. But no relief from the pains.
We are all aware of how certain foods affect our overall health and weight. There are foods that work more than just boosting your metabolism or keeping a check on your blood sugar levels. Some foods can even improve your skin’s quality!
Here are some foods you can incorporate in your diet for healthy, glowing skin:
- Tomatoes: The chemical that imparts tomato its red colour, lycopene, has amazing benefits for your skin. Lycopene is an antioxidant that can brighten skin and slow down aging. The best way to reap its benefits is to eat tomato-based foods 3-5 times in a week.
- Green tea: Loaded with antioxidants, and acne-fighting powers, the humble green tea can protect your skin like no other. From acne to dull skin to aging, 3 to 5 cups of green tea can keep all that at bay, and give you healthy,glowing skin.
- Berries: Berries that are deeply coloured, such as cherries, strawberries and blueberries, are packed with antioxidants, which can counter blemishes and add that coveted glow to your face.
- Seafood and fish: Seafood and fish are rich in omega-3 fatty acids—a source of good fats. Eating good amounts of fats actually slows the process of wrinkling and combats acne problems, and everybody knows these two skin problems are a glowing skin’s biggest enemies. You can eat 5 servings of fish in a week to make your skin supple and glow.
- Pumpkin seeds: It’s not surprising that pumpkin seeds are called superfoods. These minuscule seeds contain numerous essential minerals like zinc, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, and manganese. They are rich in antioxidants and provide generous quantities of vitamins E and A, and contain essential vitamins including vitamin K and B. It protects your cell membranes, helps maintain collagen, promotes skin renewal, and anti-aging skin care. Enjoy pumpkin seeds on their own as a snack, add them into a homemade trail mix, or sprinkle them on yogurt or oatmeal.
- Carrots: Carrots are rich in beta carotene, which prevents cell degeneration. It slows down aging and adds a healthy glow to your skin. Carrots contain vitamin A, which has been found to have beneficial effects on wrinkles, lines and dull skin. You can drink carrot juice, or put them in your salads to get maximum benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.